5 U.S. troops killed as Afghan violence swells

and btw, your claim sounds like we shouldnt fight them and defend ourselves because to kill them before they kill us would only make more of them

thats fucking STUPID

hmm, I think the point you are not comprehending is that when innocent people are killed, their surviving relatives, friends or even neighbors have a much greater chance of picking up weapons. Don't you realize that "collateral damage" is an excellent recruiting tool? People who might not have otherwise fought the occupation join the resistance for those exact reasons.
I don't know about you, but if someone came to my country and blew up my house and killed half my family, I think I would want revenge too. What about you? Would you hide in the hills, or would you fight? Careful with your answer.
Besides, I think the majority that we have killed in Afghanistan have been farmers. There really isn't even a major threat in Afghanistan. Revenge for 9/11? We might as well have attacked Saudi Arabia (not that we would, cause she's our girlfriend and we love her sooo much).
Taliban were never a threat to us, Al Qaeda was/is a threat to us. They're global and sophisticated; Taliban, on the other hand, are illiterate war orphans. They terrorized Afghanistan...and that was about the extent of their power.
Of course, Afghanistan makes an easy scapegoat, doesn't she? Might as well kick her while she's down. Makes the people back home feel like they're getting "the bad guys".

and btw, your claim sounds like we shouldnt fight them and defend ourselves because to kill them before they kill us would only make more of them

thats fucking STUPID

hmm, I think the point you are not comprehending is that when innocent people are killed, their surviving relatives, friends or even neighbors have a much greater chance of picking up weapons. Don't you realize that "collateral damage" is an excellent recruiting tool? People who might not have otherwise fought the occupation join the resistance for those exact reasons.
I don't know about you, but if someone came to my country and blew up my house and killed half my family, I think I would want revenge too. What about you? Would you hide in the hills, or would you fight? Careful with your answer.
Besides, I think the majority that we have killed in Afghanistan have been farmers. There really isn't even a major threat in Afghanistan. Revenge for 9/11? We might as well have attacked Saudi Arabia (not that we would, cause she's our girlfriend and we love her sooo much).
Taliban were never a threat to us, Al Qaeda was/is a threat to us. They're global and sophisticated; Taliban, on the other hand, are illiterate war orphans. They terrorized Afghanistan...and that was about the extent of their power.
Of course, Afghanistan makes an easy scapegoat, doesn't she? Might as well kick her while she's down. Makes the people back home feel like they're getting "the bad guys".
you have proof these people were innocent?

your question is fucking moronic
these were taliban, moron

Vulgarity and name calling usually indicate lack of resouces for a proper debate. Please return when you have educated yourself on the subject matter. Thank you and have a nice day. :)
keyword there

in THIS case its a matter of you being too fucking stupid on the issue for you to even be worth an attempt to debate

Forum List

Back