5 Point Obama lead in Ohio...Ohio...Ohio

The expression .. "Pissing in the wind comes to mind"... at least you tried...:thup:

pissing in the wind is putting the same idiots back in charge who created the mess to start with.

Or keeping the ones that made it far, far worse...

Except it really isn't.

The Stock Market is back.

Unemployment is off its highs.

GDP is growing, not shrinking.

Even gasoline prices are coming down.

Point is, cutting taxes and deregulating industry is what got us into this mess. And Romney totally wants to do more of that shit.

Point is, cutting taxes and deregulating industry is what got us into this mess. And Romney totally wants to do more of that shit.

And you have finally shown your true colors Joe...all this shit before about you being a disgruntled Republican is now history. You have just proven with your own words you are an unapologetic liberal. You my friend have just exposed yourself

pissing in the wind is putting the same idiots back in charge who created the mess to start with.

Or keeping the ones that made it far, far worse...

Except it really isn't.

The Stock Market is back.

Unemployment is off its highs.

GDP is growing, not shrinking.

Even gasoline prices are coming down.

You're joking, I said months ago unemployment would be down around election time and not surprised to see gas prices doing the same thing at the same time. I would not be using that as an argument for obama the one who has control on gas prices and controls the department who collects the unemployment data.
IT'S ELECTION TIME STUPID OF COURSE THOSE NUMBERS WILL DROP.

And you have finally shown your true colors Joe...all this shit before about you being a disgruntled Republican is now history. You have just proven with your own words you are an unapologetic liberal. You my friend have just exposed yourself

Not at all. Let's just concentrate on taxes for now.

Just because Grover "Drown the Baby in a bathtub" Norquist has hijacked the party ideaologically doesn't make anyone less of a Republican.

Ike had the top rate for the rich at 93%. Nixon was happy with a top rate of 70%.

This crazy talk that Romney should only pay 13% tax on eight figures, that's just fucking crazy talk.

Used to be the right wing used to say bullshit about Laffer Curves and Supply side and how that would get us to prosperity, but that never really happens, so now they just say the Rich are better than us and deserve to pay a lower tax rate than we do.

Republicans also USED to stand for fiscal responsibility.

Before Ronald Reagan, the national debt was a mere 900 Billion dollars. When Bush left, it was 11 Trillion, and most of the additional five trillion added is because of these tax cuts and such.

I'm not seeing how that is fiscal responsibility.

As a matter of fact, low taxes actually make government BIGGER. If you get all this stuff from government, and no one has to actually pay for it, you totally want more of that shit.

Just because Grover "Drown the Baby in a bathtub" Norquist has hijacked the party ideaologically doesn't make anyone less of a Republican.

Ike had the top rate for the rich at 93%. Nixon was happy with a top rate of 70%.

This crazy talk that Romney should only pay 13% tax on eight figures, that's just fucking crazy talk.

Used to be the right wing used to say bullshit about Laffer Curves and Supply side and how that would get us to prosperity, but that never really happens, so now they just say the Rich are better than us and deserve to pay a lower tax rate than we do.

Before Ronald Reagan, the national debt was a mere 900 Billion dollars. When Bush left, it was 11 Trillion, and most of the additional five trillion added is because of these tax cuts and such.

As a matter of fact, low taxes actually make government BIGGER. If you get all this stuff from government, and no one has to actually pay for it, you totally want more of that shit.

Joe shut up...you have exposed yourself.

Welcome to the Democratic party, Joe. I am sure TM and rDean will welcome you with open arms.

IT'S ELECTION TIME STUPID OF COURSE THOSE NUMBERS WILL DROP.

Your error here Big is using logic with a liberal tool like Joe. He doesn't care about actually arguing points, he cares about his liberal agenda. The man just exposed himself like an 80 year old New Yorker at a bus stop with a trench coat on.

True
note to self: stop trying to use logic against stupid liberals.:badgrin:

Welcome to the Democratic party, Joe. I am sure TM and rDean will welcome you with open arms.

So you can't refute the point, then?

You know, once upon a time, Republicans used to be PRAGMATISTS. When something didn't work, they stopped supporting it.

Deregulation doesn't work.
Supply Side doesn't work.

And this is the problem with the GOP. They've tripled down on the Crazy.

The problem is Blue Phantom is that you are attempting to speak for the GOP, when in fact you are on the far extreme right.

I know the CEO of Aetna and dozens of CEOs of other companies in America are calling for government cuts and tax hikes, particularly on the wealthy. You know this,too.

You do not speak for the GOP, only for the sentiment of its far extremist wing.

So you can't refute the point, then?

You know, once upon a time, Republicans used to be PRAGMATISTS. When something didn't work, they stopped supporting it.

Deregulation doesn't work.
Supply Side doesn't work.

And this is the problem with the GOP. They've tripled down on the Crazy.

Welcome to the Democratic Party, Joe. I have no idea why you continue to maintain you are anything else. The only person you are fooling is you.

[

Welcome to the Democratic Party, Joe. I have no idea why you continue to maintain you are anything else. The only person you are fooling is you.

nope, we need to take the GOP back from the crazies....

When Romney loses, the Establishment and the Teabaggers will go into full out civil war, and it will be fun to watch.

Eventually, the GOP will return to sanity. Just like the Dems returned to Sanity after the crazy years of Mondale and Dukakis.

The problem is Blue Phantom is that you are attempting to speak for the GOP, when in fact you are on the far extreme right.

I know the CEO of Aetna and dozens of CEOs of other companies in America are calling for government cuts and tax hikes, particularly on the wealthy. You know this,too.

The GOP elitist want dumb asses like starkey to support them, the elitist of the GOP want so badly to go liberal.

Oh, and why do you use the Klingon Symbol for Romney, guy?

I don't see Klingons going to France when there's a war on.

Maybe you need to use THIS symbol for Romney... It's more appropriate..

symbol-ferengi128.png

Oh, and why do you use the Klingon Symbol for Romney, guy?

I don't see Klingons going to France when there's a war on.

Maybe you need to use THIS symbol for Romney... It's more appropriate..

symbol-ferengi128.png

Ok Joe.....I don't know how many times I have to say this. The Klingon symbol is for ME, not Romney. The Klingon logo represents MY attitudes and personality...hence the reason why I had the logo on my signature for a good three months before I added the Romney Logo.

Ok let me speak to you in a tone that you liberals can relate to. I learned this from Obama in debate III. There are these things called logos...and these logos can be used to identify many things, affiliations, attitudes, memberships. But just because I post two logos does not mean I associate one with the other because I have this thing called logic. And with logic I don't have to rely on bullshit strawmen arguments like you do.

BTW...nice attempt to deflect by attacking my logos. You know you have really fucked someone up when the only thing they have left is to attack your logos. Now change that "Eisenhower Republican" bullshit to "flaming liberal", accept your place and stop thinking you are fooling anyone.

So "I know the CEO of Aetna and dozens of CEOs of other companies in America are calling for government cuts and tax hikes, particularly on the wealthy. You know this,too" means all these CEOs are GOP elitists?

The GOP elitist want dumb asses like starkey to support them, the elitist of the GOP want so badly to go liberal.

So "I know the CEO of Aetna and dozens of CEOs of other companies in America are calling for government cuts and tax hikes, particularly on the wealthy. You know this,too" means all these CEOs are GOP elitists?

Which doesn't detract from the GOP elitist wanting liberal dumb asses like you in the party so they can swing to the liberal side of the political spectrum

Forum List

Back