5 Point Obama lead in Ohio...Ohio...Ohio

At present the only poll that matters in Ohio is the Rasmussen poll as it was the only one that was begun and finished AFTER the third debate. The rest are now completely outdated, even the SUSA poll which was taken prior to the final debate but just released today. We will get more data in a couple days

At present the only poll that matters..

with these words you parade your imbecility. No one poll matters.

:eusa_hand:

They do when it's the only poll we have that was started and completed after the final debate. All the rest do not take the effect of the third debate into consideration and are therefore irrelevant. In the next few days we will see new polling and we can facor that in, but right now anything that took place prior to Monday's debate is outdated.

no you may not. you're an idiot unworthy of consideration

:eusa_shhh:

spoken like a man who has no idea how to even start approaching my statistical analysis. Have you met Lakhota and NYCarbineer? You guys will get along just fine. Snug as bugs in a rug.

you're an idiot and not many people take you seriously. Are you a shut in?

Uh huh. NO ONE takes me seriously at all. You've been away for a while huh? I am STILL waiting for you to refute any point...ANY point I have made with something more than a smart assed flame attack. The fact that you can only come back with bullshit flame war crap is pretty revealing about the depth of your intellect. Those that can debate do so, those that can't talk shit and watch MSNBC

The poll is Rasmussen after all. it is factored in to RCP, with older polls, and the new polls over the next few days will give us a clearer understanding of what is going on in Ohio,.
At present the only poll that matters in Ohio is the Rasmussen poll as it was the only one that was begun and finished AFTER the third debate. The rest are now completely outdated, even the SUSA poll which was taken prior to the final debate but just released today. We will get more data in a couple days

no you may not. you're an idiot unworthy of consideration

:eusa_shhh:

spoken like a man who has no idea how to even start approaching my statistical analysis. Have you met Lakhota and NYCarbineer? You guys will get along just fine. Snug as bugs in a rug.

you're an idiot and not many people take you seriously. Are you a shut in?

I understand some sunlight hit him once and he shrivelled...

New Topics

Forum List

Back