5 Point Obama lead in Ohio...Ohio...Ohio

Anyone to the left of Barry Goldwater is a liberal elitist. :lol:

You are not mainstream, you are not part of the historical narrative, George Washington and Robert E. Lee would not piss on you if you were on fire.

It is what it is.

Ok Joe.....I don't know how many times I have to say this. The Klingon symbol is for ME, not Romney. The Klingon logo represents MY attitudes and personality...hence the reason why I had the logo on my signature for a good three months before I added the Romney Logo.

Ok let me speak to you in a tone that you liberals can relate to. I learned this from Obama in debate III. There are these things called logos...and these logos can be used to identify many things, affiliations, attitudes, memberships. But just because I post two logos does not mean I associate one with the other because I have this thing called logic. And with logic I don't have to rely on bullshit strawmen arguments like you do.

BTW...nice attempt to deflect by attacking my logos. You know you have really fucked someone up when the only thing they have left is to attack your logos. Now change that "Eisenhower Republican" bullshit to "flaming liberal", accept your place and stop thinking you are fooling anyone.

Yeah, again, don't see Klingons running to france, and my guess is, you couldn't produce a DD214, either.

Oh, by the way, Star Trek sucks. Has for a very long time now.

Anyway, just because the GOP has been taken over by greedy assholes fooling religious crazies into voting against their own economic interest, doesn't mean that will last forever. A few more losses, and we'll purge your sort out, and be better off for it.

Anyone to the left of Barry Goldwater is a liberal elitist. :lol:

You are not mainstream, you are not part of the historical narrative, George Washington and Robert E. Lee would not piss on you if you were on fire.

It is what it is.
You do not dictate what is and is not. you are just what the GOP elitist are looking for in a base, stupid and willing.

I dictate to you because you cannot think. You are not a true conservative, you hate American values, and the patriots would despise the likes of you.

Just so.

I dictate to you because you cannot think. You are not a true conservative, you hate American values, and the patriots would despise the likes of you.

Just so.

You don't dictate to anyone you're just what the GOP elite are looking for stupid and willing.

You are not a true conservative,
Your post show to be true that you are a left wing liberal, and you saying I'm not a conservative is laughable.

you hate American values

Your values are not America's values.

and the patriots would despise the likes of you
They would tar and feather your slimy ass.

miccheck.jpg

got it, so that poll is good, and say, suffolks isn't?:rolleyes:

:lol:

I don't buy either one of them anyway.........but hey, in any event you're the first person i am putting on usmb suicide watch if it looks like romneys going to win......i will have a waaambulance standing by.

the president most likely has a small but significant lead in ohio. Most analysts agree on that. What it is about is the ground game in ohio -- turn out.

It will be the religious right/evangelicals for the gop (ralph reed and co) versus unions for the president. Ohio is a strong union state...but look at 2004'

after the 2000 election rove met right away with reed. Evangelical support was down and it caused the florida count because some believed if the religious right turned out, bush would not have needed florida.

Reed delivered in 2004.

2004?

got it, so that poll is good, and say, suffolks isn't?:rolleyes:

:lol:

I don't buy either one of them anyway.........but hey, in any event you're the first person i am putting on usmb suicide watch if it looks like romneys going to win......i will have a waaambulance standing by.

the president most likely has a small but significant lead in ohio. Most analysts agree on that. What it is about is the ground game in ohio -- turn out.

It will be the religious right/evangelicals for the gop (ralph reed and co) versus unions for the president. Ohio is a strong union state...but look at 2004'

after the 2000 election rove met right away with reed. Evangelical support was down and it caused the florida count because some believed if the religious right turned out, bush would not have needed florida.

Reed delivered in 2004.

2004?

Ohio and evangelicals.

:lol: Romney is going to win, and then the leading and sensible GOP leadership will destroy the power of the TP and far right wacks.
Yup, bigrebnc would get his slimy ass tarred and feathered by the Patriots.
obama and starkey are going trick or treating this year together.
obama will be dressed as the pirate that he is and starkey will be on his shoulder as a parrot

:lol: Romney is going to win, and then the leading and sensible GOP leadership will destroy the power of the TP and far right wacks.
Yup, bigrebnc would get his slimy ass tarred and feathered by the Patriots.
obama will be dressed as the pirate that he is and starkey will be on his shoulder as a parrot

jake, when romney's closest campaign surrogates and allies are all teatards, including his VP pick, what on earth would make you think he would suddenly govern as 'moderate mitt'?

Jillian, you are just talking. Almost all of them are moderates, who have known Mitt a long time. They put up with the Akins, Mordoushes, Rudzikas, etc, for right now because they will deliver votes. After the election, watch Mitt reach to the right wing of your party to create a new centrist coalition.

Last edited:

jake, when romney's closest campaign surrogates and allies are all teatards, including his VP pick, what on earth would make you think he would suddenly govern as 'moderate mitt'?

Jillian right of you is far right to the parrot. Hell he may just call you far right.
OH and jake
obama is looking for his parrot

pirate_obama_sticker-p217644773417962874en7l1_216.jpg

CaliforniaGirl is right with bigrebnc. The difference is that she has some $$$ but does not know really what it is all about. bigrebnc is what he appears, from the back hills of NC.

What a pair of dooshi. :lol:

CaliforniaGirl is right with bigrebnc. The difference is that she has some $$$ but does not know really what it is all about. bigrebnc is what he appears, from the back hills of NC.

What a pair of dooshi. :lol:

Are you being a whinny little bitch? Why are you mentioning California Girl? I don't recall her posting in this thread.
OH and have you seen a poor plumber?

[
So did everyone else, Joe. Jesus. The 2008 election was such a blowout a monkey could have called that election. Silver follow a very specific pattern and if you go back to 2010 and watch his day by day calls you can see it vey clearly. He will call it heavy for the Democrats until 2-3 days before the election and then SUDDENLY his model will start to show a stronger GOP performance. Calling an election the day before it occurs isn't real hard

Pssst.... pssst... don't look now. RCP has put Colorado back in Obama's column...

Not according to the RCP average, which has it "tied". So technically, it's in no one's column.

bigrebnc, I know you don't get it, so I will tell you again: this is not about you.

We don't want to know about your loser hood. Or CG's for that matter.

Forum List

Back