$5 Gas Predicted Under Obama -- What, No Pitchforks?

We will never convince the public they need General Electric to supply thousands of electrical generators to the Wind Turbine market now that Global Warming is a proven fraud, General Electric will lose billions, we must convince the public by raising the price of gas, at 5 bucks a gallon the public will accept anything we sell them if we tell them it will help get us off foreign oil. Lets just keep it a secret that we will actually use more oil to increase production of the industry building the electrical generators, the tens of thousands we intend to build and let sit idle across the land. Dont tell a soul, its our secret, oil is used to build wind turbines, millions of barrels. Good thing we kept the deck stacked, no global warming we still win, we can devalue the dollar, raise inflation, and still meet our goal of making General Electric the richest company in the world.

mdn2000, that's fun to read but you have no credible evidence for your silly statements.

Libertarianism, all about the individual and screw society, is about self aggrandizement. Libertarianism like communism is simply human evil dressed up in nice clothes. We see Dave and Revere and other freaks like that sneaking around to pretend they are conservatives. :lol:
What evidence do you have that I'm not a conservative, Jake?

When gas hit $4.00 two years ago, every far left k00k on this board pointed the finger at George Bush.................

every single fcukking one...................

But........no matter..........there are plenty of Mr and Mrs Stupid's out there that think the president can control gas prices. As gas continues its climb upward, the k00ks will still be blaming George Bush............which is fine!!!:fu::boobies:

But the real political fallout is going to be nothing less than fcukking sweet!!!

Libertarianism, all about the individual and screw society, is about self aggrandizement. Libertarianism like communism is simply human evil dressed up in nice clothes. We see Dave and Revere and other freaks like that sneaking around to pretend they are conservatives. :lol:

You said before you were conservative, haven't you? So if you are, give us evidence that you are conservative and not just a slimy pretendy libertarian.

You don't talk like a conservative Republican, whatsover, and libertarians can never be classical liberals at all.

If gas hits $5 a gallon, all I know for sure is that there's going to be about a thousand "drill here drill now" threads written by people who claim to be free-market conservatives, yet don't seem to understand how a free market works.

Here's how it works. China is contracting for drilling rights all over the world as fast as it can.

Really? How is that coming along? I hear Chevron is drilling all over the world as well, so maybe the have dinner together.
So are Brazil, Vietnam, Cuba and India.
Meanwhile we have enviro- weenies here insisting we can run our economy on such schemes as wind the sun and those idiotic battery powered golf carts disguised as cars.
Our leadership is deliberately scuttling our economy while our competitors grow theirs.
And you people on the Left have the gall to bitch about job growth overseas.
If you lefties has half a brain, you'd be dangerous.
Screw all of you tree hugging dirt eaters. Go choke yourself on tofu and seaweed.

You don't talk like a conservative Republican, whatsover, and libertarians can never be classical liberals at all.
You're no conservative either jacko....You're a miserable fence sitter who hasn't the balls to take a side on any issue.

mdn2000, that's fun to read but you have no credible evidence for your silly statements.
There's tons. You're too lazy to go and get it. Do your own homework....And please, no links to liberal blogs and articles from the Sierra Club.
BTW genius. Regarding those batteries in Hybrid and electric cars....So when those non recyclable batteries wear out, where do you suppose we dispose of them?
And the factories that manufacture the batteries, are you conveniently ignoring the pollution THEY create during their processes?
Once again, the laws of unintended consequences bites you in your crinkly tree hugging asses.

Trust me, $5, hell, $8 gasoline is a dream come true for Obama and his merry band of enviro-pansy followers.

If gas hits $5 a gallon, all I know for sure is that there's going to be about a thousand "drill here drill now" threads written by people who claim to be free-market conservatives, yet don't seem to understand how a free market works.

Here's how it works. China is contracting for drilling rights all over the world as fast as it can.

While WE are denied by bogus enviromental claims...think the Chinese care abouth the enviroment?

That answer is clearly NO. They put thier enviro-whackos in JAIL.

Obviously you didn't attend the expo. China's been rolling out a good amount of enviromentally friendly technology over the last several years. And continue to do so. They actually have to. Bejing is so smoggy no one can see in their hands in front of their faces sometimes. And they got the Maglev trains.

While WE are denied by bogus enviromental claims...think the Chinese care abouth the enviroment?

Obviously you didn't attend the expo. China's been rolling out a good amount of enviromentally friendly technology over the last several years. And continue to do so. They actually have to. Bejing is so smoggy no one can see in their hands in front of their faces sometimes. And they got the Maglev trains.
It's all for show. The Chinese government doesn't give a shit about the environment. There are reams of examples.

And on the enviromental front isn't working either regarding damage. Mother nature has seen to it. Microbes are eating it up...

Otherwise? We'd be flooded with pictures to this day with dead/dying fish...Media replete with stories ad nauseum...(Remember the EXXON Valdez) and the circus we were treated to then?

This is all a control issue regarding our government...and their want to KILL our economy and force us to alter our lifestyles when there is no need for it excepting their want of control over us a-la Chavez.

Me thinks you are full of shit T, about the gulf and about the Alaska spill.
What you think does not matter. Only what you can offer as in counter argument.
Go gets some facts to the contrary.

And on the enviromental front isn't working either regarding damage. Mother nature has seen to it. Microbes are eating it up...

Otherwise? We'd be flooded with pictures to this day with dead/dying fish...Media replete with stories ad nauseum...(Remember the EXXON Valdez) and the circus we were treated to then?

This is all a control issue regarding our government...and their want to KILL our economy and force us to alter our lifestyles when there is no need for it excepting their want of control over us a-la Chavez.

I live here, it was a mess.... the biggest mess so far is the loss of thousands of jobs due entirely to the moratorium which was put in place based on doctored data. The oyster beds are coming back, fishing is more or less back where it was, the beaches are fine.

Last edited:

It's all for show. The Chinese government doesn't give a shit about the environment. There are reams of examples.

Sure they do. The industrial revolution hit them hard. There are some places so extremely polluted that people no longer live there. They really don't have a choice.

I live here, it was a mess.... the biggest mess so far is the loss of thousands of jobs due entirely to the moratorium which was put in place based on doctored data. The oyster beds are coming back, fishing is more or less back where it was, the beaches are fine.

Damn that Obama and his inaction!:lol:

If gas were actually to reach that price, i'm sure that the outrage will again fall justly upon the speculators (being that gas reached a 20 year low [adjusted for inflation] after the markets crashed).

I'm sure there would be pressure on Obama to take some action against it, even though he isn't nuts deep in the Axis of Oil like his predecessor :p

Gas is already over 3 dollars a gallon, not a peep from the slobbering MSM. Obama didn't raise taxes, he just makes sure all products the middle class and poor are dependent on increase exponentially. Good job Opie dope.

LMAO. How the right has changed from it is not too much profit our gouging by big oil to it is all Obamas fault.

Loving it.
Keep it up guys and gals.

Forum List

Back