$5 Gas Predicted Under Obama -- What, No Pitchforks?

Lots of lawyers, like teachers or committee chairman or fire chiefs or Indians chiefs or whatever, are dollar prostitutes, working for a cause that demeans them in order to get lots of dollars..

I find it astounding that so many people here are experts in constitutional law.

They are, of course, to a man, all "strict interpretationists".

Apparently they all went to the FOX school of law.

Beckian Scholors all.
Smarter than those educated by the network news in a big way..

Not by a long shot...The problem is that the pretend constitutionalists think that's true

hey! did the snow melt in pathetic liberal land yet? You don't hear Mrs. Palin whining about a little snow. The Unions get over their snit yet?

The reactionary right's pretend Constitutional scholars here are cute. I will send their bona fides over to the university.

hey! did the snow melt in pathetic liberal land yet? You don't hear Mrs. Palin whining about a little snow. The Unions get over their snit yet?

LOL! Willow was suckered by the right as usual!!!! Go read the Post article and sin no more, because you are making yourself look stupid here today. Where is Del when we need some sanity at USMB?

Your perceptions are horribly skewed.

Let's take a common libertarian position.

Am I in favor of legalizing drugs?
Yoo hoo, Jake! You missed this one!

Deliberately, I expect. :lol:
Jake, you can pretend my question is not here, but you're the only person you're fooling.
And Jake continues to pretend this question isn't there.

Jake can't back up his assertion, so he weasels out of proving it. A common leftist move.

Daveman makes a strawman attack, a typical move of a person with no character, either of left or right.

You say you are not libertarian? Then show how you are not. Go for it. But you will talk straightly and politely as you do it, or I will simply ignore you.

I have a first cousin who is a professor of constitutional law.
his opinion of the Beckists is even worse than mine.

Called daveman out on something he protected someone else who was doing it, and now he whines? Got to play fair, daveman, or you simply are ignored from now on. Come on, weasel, you can do it. :lol: Play fair, just like you want to be treated.

Last edited:
Daveman makes a strawman attack, a typical move of a person with no character, either of left or right.

You say you are not libertarian? Then show how you are not. Go for it. But you will talk straightly and politely as you do it, or I will simply ignore you.

good lord...ok jake, you say you're not a democrat, then show how you are not....

Lets get back to the $5 gas thing, it is more important to us all than bickering over who is really which party types of partisan bickering.

good lord...ok jake, you say you're not a democrat, then show how you are not....

That is my point, Yurt. Someone made a silly opinion, I said 'nope', and then they wanted me to disprove their silly assertion with evidence. So I did it to them, and now they are squalling and bawling because I did to them what they did to me.

Fair is fair, nu?

Called daveman out on something he protected someone else who was doing it, and now he whines? Got to play fair, daveman, or you simply are ignored from now on. Come on, weasel, you can do it. :lol: Play fair, just like you want to be treated.
No, Jake. You made a claim...you back it up.

Man up, kid. Prove what you say, or retract. That's how grownups do it. Kids just stamp their feet and insist they're right.

That is my point, Yurt. Someone made a silly opinion, I said 'nope', and then they wanted me to disprove their silly assertion with evidence. So I did it to them, and now they are squalling and bawling because I did to them what they did to me.

Fair is fair, nu?
You forget, kid...I proved my claim, with your help.

Fair is fair, nu?

you're the one who said the rules of the game are -- if you make a claim, it is up to the person making the claim to back it up...yours rules jake, but they appear to apply to everyone but you

:razz:

Forum List

Back