$5 Gas Predicted Under Obama -- What, No Pitchforks?

Oh and don't worry,when gas prices to get up to $5.00 the Hopey Changey Butt-Sniffers will still try to blame DA BOOOOOOOOOSH. Bet on that. What a bunch of kooks.
Thats all the Left Wing Loons know,Blame Bush! Even though thier fascist punk boy
obama has banned drilling just about EVERYWHERE IN USA!!F ing liberal hypocrite scum!!

Here's how it works. China is contracting for drilling rights all over the world as fast as it can.

While WE are denied by bogus enviromental claims...think the Chinese care abouth the enviroment?

That answer is clearly NO. They put thier enviro-whackos in JAIL.

Obviously you didn't attend the expo. China's been rolling out a good amount of enviromentally friendly technology over the last several years. And continue to do so. They actually have to. Bejing is so smoggy no one can see in their hands in front of their faces sometimes. And they got the Maglev trains.

Tell that to the people here and elsewhere that got crap for Chinese drywall that when gets wet, smells like rotten eggs, and a host of other enviromentally unfriendly crap they send over here...:eusa_hand:

Me thinks you are full of shit T, about the gulf and about the Alaska spill.
What you think does not matter. Only what you can offer as in counter argument.
Go gets some facts to the contrary.

I live here, it was a mess.... the biggest mess so far is the loss of thousands of jobs due entirely to the moratorium which was put in place based on doctored data. The oyster beds are coming back, fishing is more or less back where it was, the beaches are fine.

Exactly my point. It affects various parts of Florida and thier fisheries too...not to mention tourism LOST...because of overHYPED 'disaster'.

The goal is the end of capitalism by any means necessary. Lies are just another tool to reach the glorious end.

Libertarianism, all about the individual and screw society, is about self aggrandizement. Libertarianism like communism is simply human evil dressed up in nice clothes. We see Dave and Revere and other freaks like that sneaking around to pretend they are conservatives. :lol:
What evidence do you have that I'm not a conservative, Jake?

You said before you were conservative, haven't you? So if you are, give us evidence that you are conservative and not just a slimy pretendy libertarian.
No, it doesn't work like that, kid. I asked you a question. Answer it.

Libertarianism, all about the individual and screw society, is about self aggrandizement. Libertarianism like communism is simply human evil dressed up in nice clothes. We see Dave and Revere and other freaks like that sneaking around to pretend they are conservatives. :lol:

You don't talk like a conservative Republican, whatsover, and libertarians can never be classical liberals at all.
Your perceptions are horribly skewed.

Let's take a common libertarian position.

Am I in favor of legalizing drugs?

What you think does not matter. Only what you can offer as in counter argument.
Go gets some facts to the contrary.

I live here, it was a mess.... the biggest mess so far is the loss of thousands of jobs due entirely to the moratorium which was put in place based on doctored data. The oyster beds are coming back, fishing is more or less back where it was, the beaches are fine.

Damn that Obama and his inaction!:lol:

No, damn that Obama and his job killing bullshit moratorium.

Ahh yes, the magical figure called for and coveted by Al Gore in his "Earth in the Balance" book, as a starting point to get the internal combustion engine outlawed.

Coincidence?

Damn that Obama and his inaction!:lol:

No, damn that Obama and his job killing bullshit moratorium.

On this one, Soggy, I agree with you 100%. The Gulf needs those jobs more than the environment needs protection.

You don't talk like a conservative Republican, whatsover, and libertarians can never be classical liberals at all.

how does a conservative republican talk jake?

Hi, Yurt, and Happy New Year!

I thought we were debating something. I posted but have not seen anything since. Have I missed it, or did you not post. If you haven't, let's wait for the weekend.

A conservative republican talks about good governance, cutting spending evenly, fair taxation as low as possible, no intrusion in our lives as much as possible (go away gay marriage and DADT and anti abortion folks or judicial activism like obamacare).

Want to take care of abortion issues as much as possible? Turn single parents into tax payers through education etc because we will pay for it on one end or another.

Gay marriage is something we will just have to accept. Philosophically and culturally we are on the losing end of this one.

DADT? Ignore gays and lesbians. If they want to serve, give them the opportunity to go get shot at openly (like many of us on the board over the decades we served) instead of getting shot at covertly (like many of us on the board over the decades we served).

Judicial activism? Come on, guys. That's the pussy way out. We can tie up spending bills in Appropriations committee work forever until the Dems start allowing us to whittle away at it.

Let's stop the hatists (new word!) and the sexists and the homophobes and the racists from having any role in our political party planning.

That's what a conservative republican talks like, Yurt.

QUOTE=JakeStarkey;3150583]

Hi, Yurt, and Happy New Year!

I thought we were debating something. I posted but have not seen anything since. Have I missed it, or did you not post. If you haven't, let's wait for the weekend.

we tried, but the two topics - i - came up with we agreed on, i actually asked you to come up with the topics...then i got busy and it faded....i actually defended your willingness to debate in some threat about you in the FZ...dig it my man

A conservative republican talks about good governance, cutting spending evenly, fair taxation as low as possible, no intrusion in our lives as much as possible (go away gay marriage and DADT and anti abortion folks or judicial activism like obamacare).

odd....because you claim i don't talk like a conservative republican and that i'm a liberal - though i support good governance, cutting spending (mostly) evenly, i support gay marriage and the repeal of DADT. anti abortion is not really a conservative or liberal issue, it is more a moral issue. and obamacare....what are you talking about? are you actually saying you support obamacare?

Want to take care of abortion issues as much as possible? Turn single parents into tax payers through education etc because we will pay for it on one end or another.

so talking like this makes one a good conservative republican like YOU?

Gay marriage is something we will just have to accept. Philosophically and culturally we are on the losing end of this one.

i don't see it as philosophy or culturally, the majority does not get to squash the minorities rights and in this case, even if the majority is against it, tought luck, americans, gays included, have equal protection under the law.

Judicial activism? Come on, guys. That's the pussy way out. We can tie up spending bills in Appropriations committee work forever until the Dems start allowing us to whittle away at it.

Let's stop the hatists (new word!) and the sexists and the homophobes and the racists from having any role in our political party planning.

That's what a conservative republican talks like, Yurt

i have no idea what you're trying to convey here

"we tried, but the two topics - i - came up with we agreed on, i actually asked you to come up with the topics...then i got busy and it faded....i actually defended your willingness to debate in some threat about you in the FZ...dig it my man" Thanks, my man, and I appreciate it.

I see that we think alike on many things.

Judicial activism? Trying to get at Obamacare through the courts is liberal gay, don't you think? We can get at it in Appropriations this year by chipping at by attaching all sorts of stuff to the budget. We won't get everything because the dems in the Senate will make Mitch M's gang look like wusses by the time that fight is over.

Forum List

Back