5 Firebombs thrown at a bus carrying a Member of Knesset

Sweet_Caroline

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2013
Not a spontaneous attack? I hope there is a round-up of suspects. :eusa_whistle:

'Organized' Firebomb Attack on Bus Carrying Knesset Member

Five firebombs thrown at bus to Hevron carrying MK Orit Struk. 'This was not a spontaneous attack.'

By Tova Dvorin
First Publish: 11/5/2013, 9:40 AM

Five firebombs were thrown at a bus on Egged's 160 line from Jerusalem to Hevron at midnight, Monday evening, as it passed the Judean Jewish community of Karmei Tzur.
IDF troops immediately arrived at the scene to search the area for the perpetrators; forces found additional bottles ready to be thrown. No one was hurt.

Bayit Yehudi MK Orit Struk, who was returning home from a Knesset session on the bus, commented on the severity of the attack, saying that the ambush appeared to have been "planned in advance."

"The event was unusual in its extent. This was not a spontaneous action of a single strike, but the organized activity of a [terror] squad," she said.

Despite the apparent ferocity of the attack, no injuries were reported.

Meanwhile, last night, IDF forces in Judea and Samaria managed to arrest 7 wanted terrorists. One terrorist was arrested in the Arab settlement of Saida, near Jenin; two were arrested in the settlement of Zeita; 3 wanted men were apprehended in Shechem (Nablus); and one was arrested in the Samaria settlement of Azzun. All of the men were turned over to Israeli security forces for questioning.

The IDF has stepped up efforts to arrest Arab terrorists over the past few weeks, after an increasing wave of violence against Jews has swept across Judea and Samaria.

'Organized' Firebomb Attack on Bus Carrying MK - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Bayit Yehudi MK Orit Struk, who was returning home from a Knesset session on the bus, commented on the severity of the attack, saying that the ambush appeared to have been "planned in advance."

A legitimate target was attacked. As a member of that murderous government, he's fair game.
However, if he hides amongst civilians, there may be civilian casualties when legitimate strikes are aimed at criminal extremists.

I took that from Israeli excuses for civilian deaths in Gaza.

Does it work here?

A legitimate target was attacked. As a member of that murderous government, he's fair game.
However, if he hides amongst civilians, there may be civilian casualties when legitimate strikes are aimed at criminal extremists.

Does it work here?

She was not a legitimate target. The military are, not civilians. Moreover she had not committed crimes.

Does it work here?

First, orit Struk is a SHE, and also the mother of 11 children. I do not agree with many of her political opinions, but she is a togue person protecting women's rights and as such I believe she deserves some respect due to that simple reason.

"Hide among civilians"?

Any Knesset members come to hear and listen and see the people. It's no "hiding" among civilians, it's comming to hear them out.

Does it work here?
Why escalate an already bad situation by supporting murderous-hearted attention whores?

Does it work here?

She was not a legitimate target. The military are, not civilians. Moreover she had not committed crimes.

The Israeli government, as with all governments, directs military operations, thus are legitimate targets.
As I said, if they hide amongst the civil population, that's their fault.

Does it work here?

Israel kidnapped about 40 members of parliament and cabinet ministers including the speaker of parliament.

Are they legitimate targets?

Does it work here?

Israel kidnapped about 40 members of parliament and cabinet ministers including the speaker of parliament.

Israel commonly target civilian government officials but they're always terrorists.
When one of their lot gets attacked, terrorists did it.

CEPR - CEPR deplores Israeli kidnapping of 2 more Palestinian politicians from Red Cross

Israel commonly target civilian government officials but they're always terrorists.

CEPR - CEPR deplores Israeli kidnapping of 2 more Palestinian politicians from Red Cross

Really, Israel will never let go of its terrorist propaganda campaign.

It can't as that's the reason they keep support from American sheep.
That's one of the reasons I believe there should be no attacks against Israeli targets inside Israel, even the occupied Palestinian bits.
I have no problem with Israel's murderous IDF being killed when they invade further in Palestinian lands such as Gaza.
This, apart from my objections about targeting civilians, takes away the "terrorist" excuse that Israel uses so well.

It can't as that's the reason they keep support from American sheep.
That's one of the reasons I believe there should be no attacks against Israeli targets inside Israel, even the occupied Palestinian bits.
I have no problem with Israel's murderous IDF being killed when they invade further in Palestinian lands such as Gaza.
This, apart from my objections about targeting civilians, takes away the "terrorist" excuse that Israel uses so well.

I am with you on that and so are the vast majority of Palestinians. Remember, the Palestinians stopped suicide bombing 7 or 8 years ago. (But Israeli propagandists still use it regularly in their terrorist propaganda campaign.) Hamas has virtually stopped their rockets and are clamping down on others to follow suit.

Of course Israel continues its violence against the Palestinians but it is shooting itself in the foot when it does so.

As Hamas members (a terrorist organisation) they were in Israel illegally. Their residency permits had been cancelled and that is why they were sheltering, fucking cowards that they are. And shame on the Red Cross for not standing up to them, and giving them shelter.

As Hamas members (a terrorist organisation) they were in Israel illegally. Their residency permits had been cancelled and that is why they were sheltering, fucking cowards that they are. And shame on the Red Cross for not standing up to them, and giving them shelter.

They were in their home town illegally?

Some Israeli asshole must have determined that.

Do you have illegal residents in your town? Do you care? :lol:

These guys parents are there. Their families live there. They were born there. They have lived their whole life there.

Then some single digit IQ asshole tells them they are there illegally.

Not a spontaneous attack? I hope there is a round-up of suspects. :eusa_whistle:

Five firebombs thrown at bus to Hevron carrying MK Orit Struk. 'This was not a spontaneous attack.'

By Tova Dvorin

Five firebombs were thrown at a bus on Egged's 160 line from Jerusalem to Hevron at midnight, Monday evening, as it passed the Judean Jewish community of Karmei Tzur.
IDF troops immediately arrived at the scene to search the area for the perpetrators; forces found additional bottles ready to be thrown. No one was hurt.

"The event was unusual in its extent. This was not a spontaneous action of a single strike, but the organized activity of a [terror] squad," she said.

Meanwhile, last night, IDF forces in Judea and Samaria managed to arrest 7 wanted terrorists. One terrorist was arrested in the Arab settlement of Saida, near Jenin; two were arrested in the settlement of Zeita; 3 wanted men were apprehended in Shechem (Nablus); and one was arrested in the Samaria settlement of Azzun. All of the men were turned over to Israeli security forces for questioning.

The IDF has stepped up efforts to arrest Arab terrorists over the past few weeks, after an increasing wave of violence against Jews has swept across Judea and Samaria.

'Organized' Firebomb Attack on Bus Carrying MK - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Either you are for peace or you are for war.

Israeli forces conduct targeted assassinations all the time. Sheik Salah Shehade springs to mind immediately. So does Sheik Amir Yassin.

A legitimate target for one is a legitimate target or another, and political figures are legitimate targets.

Israel has to stop trying to fool the world naand cease settlement building immediately.

Israel's hands are stained with so much blood that they may never be able to wash it off. A large majority of Israeli citizens support these targeted killings. You reap what you sow.

I think both sides are wrong on this, but I don't make the rules.

Last edited:

These guys parents are there. Their families live there. They were born there. They have lived their whole life there.

Then some single digit IQ asshole tells them they are there illegally.

They didn't have residency so they were hiding. End of. Over and out.

By Tova Dvorin

Either you are for peace or you are for war.

Israeli forces conduct targeted assassinations all the time. Sheik Salah Shehade springs to mind immediately. So does Sheik Amir Yassin.

A legitimate target for one is a legitimate target or another, and political figures are legitimate targets.

Israel has to stop trying to fool the world naand cease settlement building immediately.

Israel's hands are stained with so much blood that they may never be able to wash it off. A large majority of Israeli citizens support these targeted killings. You reap what you sow.

I think both sides are wrong on this, but I don't make the rules.

This woman was not a terrorist. She should not have been targeted.

Israel needs to build. There is a severe housing shortage in Israel. Nobody has the right to tell Israel where to build. They are building on land that the Palestinian Authority knew about before talks started to take place.

Yes, you don't make the rules so therefore you should leave Israel to its building. It is disgusting that out of the evacuees from Gaza in 2005 only 50% have been able to be rehoused with the rest in temporary housing. The sooner these apartments and houses are built, the sooner they can move into permanent housing.

Forum List

Back