5 Dead at Car Wash Shooting in Melcroft, PA. In a Messy Wash of Blood! sponsored by the NRA.

OP's own party had complete control of this country from 2008-2010, and they did absolutely nothing about gun control.

And now it's the big "issue of the day"? :lmao:

They did not have 60 seats in the senate, or they would have.
The
OP's own party had complete control of this country from 2008-2010, and they did absolutely nothing about gun control.

And now it's the big "issue of the day"? :lmao:

They did not have 60 seats in the senate, or they would have.
They would have to amend the Constitution. Of course libtards being unconstitutional buttheads would try to do it illegally.
It IS fully Constitutional to pass laws saying you can have these types of guns but not those, being all semi auto types guns. As we do with fully auto types of guns. I'm for laws covering civilians, these morons can only have single shot musket and ball thangs. Like the ones made when the 2nd anal was made law/rightie' in 1791 was it.
You are an idiot.

Other countries watch the news coming from America about mass shootings, shake their heads in disbelieve. On the other hand, ignorant gun lovers, think that the rest of the world is not free because they don't have guns LOL....true story.

And how many were stopped by these 16M CC/armed?
Who are not LE? Some 8 to 11 per year? CC not working, is it.

Actually it’s more like that number every week. At a minimum.

If I have a first aide kit in my car, does that mean I am hoping for an accident, or sitting around fantasizing about slapping a pressure dressing ona wound? Or is it a common sense precaution that most people take? If I have a tool kit for basic repairs, does that mean I have delusions of being a master mechanic? Does my fire extinguisher mark me as a wannabe fireman? Does the can of fix a flat mark me as a paranoid delusional?

Oddly, most if not all of those are recommended by travel experts. Supplies on hand for an emergency. I guess that the fire extinguisher makers are to blame.

Yet, what is a gun? It is a similar tool. It comes into use when the unthinkable happens. A handful of people may drive around anxiously awaiting the chance to slap a tourniquet on a severed limb. But nearly all the people with a first aide kit know that accidents happen, and it could help.

Other than my time in the Army, I’ve never pointed a gun at someone. Odds are that I won’t. Just as the odds say I won’t need the fire extinguisher sitting next to my stove. But a fire extinguisher and a gun have one thing in common. When you need them, you need them right now. Fire can and does double in size in thirty seconds. It can increase 1100% in just four minutes. Barrier, Fire Rated Sheathing, Blazeguard, Fire Resistant Building Materials, Fire Retardant Wood

Obviously, a small amount of time considering and preparing for emergencies can save you a lot. A first aide kit, a fire extinguisher, and a gun. The first aid kit. It takes training to know what to do. You need to know what to do before you need the kit. I was taught that you check in order. 1) Responsiveness, 2) Breathing, 3) Bleeding, And so on.

If the victim is not breathing, then he won’t be bleeding for long either. He will be dead.

I may never need it. But if I do, I have it handy. Unless you think the fire extinguisher is only for paranoid delusional types.

5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash,
At least five people have been killed in a shooting at a car wash in Melcroft, Pennsylvania. The victims have been identified as three men and two women, according to local NBC affiliate WPXI-TV. At least one other person was wounded and taken to a nearby hospital. The shooter has not yet been identified, and it remains unclear whether he or she was among the fatalities. The motive for the shooting remains unclear, and the incident is currently under investigation.
FAYETTE COUNTY SHOOTING: 5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash

:dunno: This happened Friday, I hope I'm not to late to give credits do. Thanks, NRA Members and co-conspirators.
Really, you feel is okay to mass murder kids in our schools. But I draw the line here, at getting blood
on my car or tires at a car-wash to satisfy your needs Think about the Cars.. Seem this was family on family in a 94%
whitey small town. Can't wait to find out the shooter was known in the family as mentally unstable.
Even better if a coal digger went off. Just another day, 2 days ago in America. We have rights' to
guns and freely using them on the 87% who wants more gun control. Really, If the Mental
Gun Nutters with their 2nd Anal Righties', wants to just kill themselves in shoot-outs.
I'm sure 87% of America would not stand in your way.

You might want to hold off on calling it a white on white shooting doofus....
Now can we call it a white on white shooting? Tim Smith is the name of the mass murderer and he has GOPer written all over him.
Family: Police told them ex-boyfriend killed 4, then shot self in Fayette County

And how many were stopped by these 16M CC/armed?
Who are not LE? Some 8 to 11 per year? CC not working, is it.

Are you really this stupid, or do you just pretend to be this stupid....

As we went from 4.7 million to over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense...

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Still, where are all the saves by these 16M?
CC does nothang in the big picture in the body counts per year.
Try to keep up with rational solutions.
CC is not one, to make public areas safer.
The NRA is lying to you.
The thing is law abiding CCW permit holders are not out roaming the streets at 3 AM.

What you fail to understand is the people with CCW permits are NOT law enforcement and they have no obligation to stop crimes.

In fact a concealed weapon permit entitles a person to carry for self defense not to play cop.

As far as I'm concerned my firearm is solely for self defense an the defense of my wife and that is all.

So if I ever see you getting the snot beat out of you I will not pull my weapon in your defense because you chose to be unable to defend yourself as well as the consequences that come with that choice and I respect that decision so I will call the cops and an ambulance for you and hope they get there before you get killed.

And considering your position on guns and concealed carry you should agree with me

Last edited:
At least five people have been killed in a shooting at a car wash in Melcroft, Pennsylvania. The victims have been identified as three men and two women, according to local NBC affiliate WPXI-TV. At least one other person was wounded and taken to a nearby hospital. The shooter has not yet been identified, and it remains unclear whether he or she was among the fatalities. The motive for the shooting remains unclear, and the incident is currently under investigation.
FAYETTE COUNTY SHOOTING: 5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash

:dunno: This happened Friday, I hope I'm not to late to give credits do. Thanks, NRA Members and co-conspirators.
Really, you feel is okay to mass murder kids in our schools. But I draw the line here, at getting blood
on my car or tires at a car-wash to satisfy your needs Think about the Cars.. Seem this was family on family in a 94%
whitey small town. Can't wait to find out the shooter was known in the family as mentally unstable.
Even better if a coal digger went off. Just another day, 2 days ago in America. We have rights' to
guns and freely using them on the 87% who wants more gun control. Really, If the Mental
Gun Nutters with their 2nd Anal Righties', wants to just kill themselves in shoot-outs.

You might want to hold off on calling it a white on white shooting doofus....
Now can we call it a white on white shooting? Tim Smith is the name of the mass murderer and he has GOPer written all over him.
Family: Police told them ex-boyfriend killed 4, then shot self in Fayette County

Sure...now you can since you actually know who the shooter is.....and it still isn't a mass public shooting, this was a domestic shooting.

Other countries watch the news coming from America about mass shootings, shake their heads in disbelieve. On the other hand, ignorant gun lovers, think that the rest of the world is not free because they don't have guns LOL....true story.

And we wonder how Europe murdered 12 million innocent men, women and children in gas chambers...a number that dwarfs our gun crime rate .....so no, we have nothing to learn from Europe as their gun crime rates go up after banning and confiscating guns.....

Libs are the liars. Give it up, the more you post the stupider you look.

Come on, back it up. Show me 100 saved by these 16M.
Who are not paid LE, who kill both more btw. Being fewer with
guns in America, per killed/shot per 100K..
Hot-girls-with-guns-1.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm ! I'm going to take that picture to bed with me tonight.
How about a video...

Why do gun nutter morons need more than these to do most whitey mass murder in our schools?

sandy-hook-elementary-school-victims-12-14-12.jpg

Sandy hook was a hoax

Come on, back it up. Show me 100 saved by these 16M.
Who are not paid LE, who kill both more btw. Being fewer with
guns in America, per killed/shot per 100K..
Hot-girls-with-guns-1.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm ! I'm going to take that picture to bed with me tonight.
How about a video...

Why do gun nutter morons need more than these to do most whitey mass murder in our schools?

sandy-hook-elementary-school-victims-12-14-12.jpg

Sandy hook was a hoax

You a sick one.

Not very smart are you?

Now, the other side of the ledger....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Oh now, are we not so fucking proud. Asshole, nice numbers. Now how about these?

Gun-Murders-per-100k-Residents-grey.png

You are the rest of the lying fucks here need your artillery rammed right up your asses. Aren't you so proud of the record of mass shootings in 2017. Won't you be so proud when that is exceeded in 2018.

You’ll notice that all of those other countries are vast majority whites and no where near the levels of blacks and Latinos we have.

America’s stats are always skewed by our black and Latino populations thanks to gang bangers and thugs. Without them we’d have the same crime rates as Europe. Multiculturalism is the a failure.

had some armed NRA members actually been there, they probably would have put a stop to it

And we wonder how Europe murdered 12 million innocent men, women and children in gas chambers...a number that dwarfs our gun crime rate .....so no, we have nothing to learn from Europe as their gun crime rates go up after banning and confiscating guns.....

It's easy to march people off to death camp when they have no way to defend them self. Maybe Europe's guilt trip over what they allowed to happen is getting the best of them

had some armed NRA members actually been there, they probably would have put a stop to it
:th_thgoodpost::TH_WAY~113::uhoh3::cuckoo::lmao:

It's easy to march people off to death camp when they have no way to defend them self. Maybe Europe's guilt trip over what they allowed to happen is getting the best of them
You know do back shit vs an army well equipped right? Ask the Afghans. Iraqis, and others that grow up with Kalashnikov tied to their bodies.

Forum List

Back