5 Dead at Car Wash Shooting in Melcroft, PA. In a Messy Wash of Blood! sponsored by the NRA.

Come on, back it up. Show me 100 saved by these 16M.
Who are not paid LE, who kill both more btw. Being fewer with
guns in America, per killed/shot per 100K..
Hot-girls-with-guns-1.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm ! I'm going to take that picture to bed with me tonight.
How about a video...

Why do gun nutter morons need more than these to do most whitey mass murder in our schools?

sandy-hook-elementary-school-victims-12-14-12.jpg

Well more is always better, and gives me an orgasm sooner.

Come on now, you gonna make the anti-gun Nutters shit their pants! Lol

OP's own party had complete control of this country from 2008-2010, and they did absolutely nothing about gun control.

And now it's the big "issue of the day"? :lmao:

They did not have 60 seats in the senate, or they would have.
The
OP's own party had complete control of this country from 2008-2010, and they did absolutely nothing about gun control.

They would have to amend the Constitution. Of course libtards being unconstitutional buttheads would try to do it illegally.

5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash,
At least five people have been killed in a shooting at a car wash in Melcroft, Pennsylvania. The victims have been identified as three men and two women, according to local NBC affiliate WPXI-TV. At least one other person was wounded and taken to a nearby hospital. The shooter has not yet been identified, and it remains unclear whether he or she was among the fatalities. The motive for the shooting remains unclear, and the incident is currently under investigation.
FAYETTE COUNTY SHOOTING: 5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash

:dunno: This happened Friday, I hope I'm not to late to give credits do. Thanks, NRA Members and co-conspirators.
Really, you feel is okay to mass murder kids in our schools. But I draw the line here, at getting blood
on my car or tires at a car-wash to satisfy your needs Think about the Cars.. Seem this was family on family in a 94%
whitey small town. Can't wait to find out the shooter was known in the family as mentally unstable.
Even better if a coal digger went off. Just another day, 2 days ago in America. We have rights' to
guns and freely using them on the 87% who wants more gun control. Really, If the Mental
Gun Nutters with their 2nd Anal Righties', wants to just kill themselves in shoot-outs.
I'm sure 87% of America would not stand in your way.

What, pray tell, is your solution? I've seen you post thread after thread blaming everyone but the perpetrators, but I have never once seen you post even the suggestion of a solution.

Come on genius, here's your chance. Tell us all about your solution, sport... Step up...

Well, I say give non LE folks with CC permits, and legal gun owners that come out FROM
their homes during these events. NOT, any of these Truck 'Gun Rack' Gun Nutter Morons.
Full amnesty for any dead or wounded shot by them during these freedom shootings!
Like the exemption gun manufactures get for all the dead inside America they
are escaping from, in civil justice wanted by the living still, for damages done
by their defective guns.

Why you ask?.
SOOooo the 87% who are not Gun Nutters can shot these people shooting guns.
Some may target the crooks, and some (many) will target the neighbors on their
street who are Mental Gun Nutters. This is a public safety issue.
Reducing Gun Nutters in America.

btw: I've said this before in other ways.
whats a gun nutter?....is it a person who is for gun ownership and thats that....or is it people who are obsessed with those people and their views on guns....or both?...

Mmmmmmmmm ! I'm going to take that picture to bed with me tonight.
How about a video...

Why do gun nutter morons need more than these to do most whitey mass murder in our schools?

sandy-hook-elementary-school-victims-12-14-12.jpg

Well more is always better, and gives me an orgasm sooner.

Come on now, you gonna make the anti-gun Nutters shit their pants! Lol

And I would hate that sooooooooo much ! :banana:

The

They would have to amend the Constitution. Of course libtards being unconstitutional buttheads would try to do it illegally.
It IS fully Constitutional to pass laws saying you can have these types of guns but not those, being all semi auto types guns. As we do with fully auto types of guns. I'm for laws covering civilians, these morons can only have single shot musket and ball thangs. Like the ones made when the 2nd anal was made law/rightie' in 1791 was it.

The

It IS fully Constitutional to pass laws saying you can have these types of guns but not those, being all semi auto types guns. As we do with fully auto types of guns. I'm for laws covering civilians they can only have single shot muskets thangs. Like the ones made when the 2nd anal was made laws in 1791 was it.
The thing is... Nobody asked you. Or cares...

The

It IS fully Constitutional to pass laws saying you can have these types of guns but not those, being all semi auto types guns. As we do with fully auto types of guns. I'm for laws covering civilians they can only have single shot muskets thangs. Like the ones made when the 2nd anal was made laws in 1791 was it.
Pussy...

The

It IS fully Constitutional to pass laws saying you can have these types of guns but not those, being all semi auto types guns. As we do with fully auto types of guns. I'm for laws covering civilians, these morons can only have single shot musket and ball thangs. Like the ones made when the 2nd anal was made laws in 1791 was it.

These turds posting all this crap here are nothing but trolls. I'd bet they are shills and not even Americans. Come get them coward liars.

The

The thing is... Nobody asked you. Or cares...
No doubt, The second amendment is here to stay wheather that pussy whipped fucker likes it or not. Lol

The

It IS fully Constitutional to pass laws saying you can have these types of guns but not those, being all semi auto types guns. As we do with fully auto types of guns. I'm for laws covering civilians, these morons can only have single shot musket and ball thangs. Like the ones made when the 2nd anal was made law/rightie' in 1791 was it.

Forum List

Back