5 Dead at Car Wash Shooting in Melcroft, PA. In a Messy Wash of Blood! sponsored by the NRA.

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash,
At least five people have been killed in a shooting at a car wash in Melcroft, Pennsylvania. The victims have been identified as three men and two women, according to local NBC affiliate WPXI-TV. At least one other person was wounded and taken to a nearby hospital. The shooter has not yet been identified, and it remains unclear whether he or she was among the fatalities. The motive for the shooting remains unclear, and the incident is currently under investigation.
FAYETTE COUNTY SHOOTING: 5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash

:dunno: This happened Friday, I hope I'm not to late to give credits do. Thanks, NRA Members and co-conspirators.
Really, you feel is okay to mass murder kids in our schools. But I draw the line here, at getting blood
on my car or tires at a car-wash to satisfy your needs Think about the Cars.. Seem this was family on family in a 94%
whitey small town. Can't wait to find out the shooter was known in the family as mentally unstable.
Even better if a coal digger went off. Just another day, 2 days ago in America. We have rights' to
guns and freely using them on the 87% who wants more gun control. Really, If the Mental
Gun Nutters with their 2nd Anal Righties', wants to just kill themselves in shoot-outs.
I'm sure 87% of America would not stand in your way.

Not very smart are you?

Now, the other side of the ledger....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

• Banned
And how many were stopped by these 16M CC/armed?
Who are not LE? Some 8 to 11 per year? CC not working, is it.

another conspiracy theory about the NRA?

Bor----ring.....

Are you really this stupid, or do you just pretend to be this stupid....

As we went from 4.7 million to over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense...

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

What were these people doing gathering at a car wash at 3am? Momma always said “nothing good happens after midnight...”

At least five people have been killed in a shooting at a car wash in Melcroft, Pennsylvania. The victims have been identified as three men and two women, according to local NBC affiliate WPXI-TV. At least one other person was wounded and taken to a nearby hospital. The shooter has not yet been identified, and it remains unclear whether he or she was among the fatalities. The motive for the shooting remains unclear, and the incident is currently under investigation.
FAYETTE COUNTY SHOOTING: 5 people dead, 1 hospitalized after shooting at Fayette County car wash

:dunno: This happened Friday, I hope I'm not to late to give credits do. Thanks, NRA Members and co-conspirators.
Really, you feel is okay to mass murder kids in our schools. But I draw the line here, at getting blood
on my car or tires at a car-wash to satisfy your needs Think about the Cars.. Seem this was family on family in a 94%
whitey small town. Can't wait to find out the shooter was known in the family as mentally unstable.
Even better if a coal digger went off. Just another day, 2 days ago in America. We have rights' to
guns and freely using them on the 87% who wants more gun control. Really, If the Mental
Gun Nutters with their 2nd Anal Righties', wants to just kill themselves in shoot-outs.

You might want to hold off on calling it a white on white shooting doofus....

Did I say it was. Read OP again.

From your post #1...

Seem this was family on family in a 94%
whitey small town.

Family: Dispute spurred fatal shooting at car wash

Family members of the victims told WPXI-TV the shooting was the result of a domestic dispute. They claim the shooter was a man who used to date one of the victims.

So two men and two wives/girlfriends are dead at seen..
The third and 5th male is dead as well at hospital. So far.
One unknown is in hospital alive.
If this is over dating. Was this a swingers group at the car wash?
I would think 2 would be dead only, over one girl it dated.

btw: If this happen at a properly staffed car-cash.
The shooter would get two at best, before it was dead.

As we went from 4.7 million to over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense...

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Still, where are all the saves by these 16M?
CC does nothang in the big picture in the body counts per year.
Try to keep up with rational solutions.
CC is not one, to make public areas safer.
The NRA is lying to you.

Not very smart are you?

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Oh now, are we not so fucking proud. Asshole, nice numbers. Now how about these?

Gun-Murders-per-100k-Residents-grey.png

You are the rest of the lying fucks here need your artillery rammed right up your asses. Aren't you so proud of the record of mass shootings in 2017. Won't you be so proud when that is exceeded in 2018.

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

CC does nothang in the big picture in the body counts per year.
Try to keep up with rational solutions.
CC is not one, to make public areas safer.
The NRA is lying to you.

- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

DERP!

From your post #1...

Seem this was family on family in a 94%
whitey small town.

Try to comprehend this sentence above the Great Douche reading and speaking 4th grade level..

'Seem this was family on family'
= Seems so far, this is who may be involved.

'in a 94% whitey small town'. = it seems just that, the area done in.
The whole sentence did not SAY, THEY ARE/WERE WHITE FOLKS.

btw: Note the very first WORD...'Seem' = give the impression. Or could BE! Which is not saying 'IS'

Last edited:
Not very smart are you?

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

So --- you're saying 8 years of Clinton, 8 years of Shrub and 8 years of O'bama did that huh?

Forum List

Back