Pro-Palestinian protests block New York City bridges, over 100 arrested

So local traffic laws supersede the Constitution. Wow! I didn’t know that.
If the local law says it's illegal to be in traffic areas, which IO am pretty sure it does, I would just move forward till they moved or play stupid games win stupid prizes. Kind of like what someone else said you do not have the right to impede my progress

If you support the First Amendment, it doesn’t say anything about inconveniencing you.
We have laws concerning when and where you can protest. Your ilk may not care about law and order, but most of the country does. Thats why these "protests" have the exact opposite result of what they hope for.

they can protest without blocking traffic .
ROFL
You completely miss the point of Protest .
It is to cause as much trouble and inconvenience without exceeding limits ----- which we could debate forever.

What we need is decent people to capture Racist Trolls like Raspberry and drop them in the river

Last edited:
Yeah. They’re subhuman after all. :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:
Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

That's pretty clear, isn't it? It's even more specific than Golda Meir's statement. It reaffirms what I have written on this subject. And it is hardly the only such statement of its kind. Arafat himself made a very definitive and unequivocal statement along these lines as late as 1993. It demonstrates conclusively that the Palestinian nationhood argument is the real strategic deception – one geared to set up the destruction of Israel.
In fact, on the same day Arafat signed the Declaration of Principles on the White House lawn in 1993, he explained his actions on Jordan TV. Here's what he said: "Since we cannot defeat Israel in war, we do this in stages. We take any and every territory that we can of Palestine, and establish a sovereignty there, and we use it as a springboard to take more. When the time comes, we can get the Arab nations to join us for the final blow against Israel."
No matter how many people convince themselves that the aspirations for Palestinian statehood are genuine and the key to peace in the Middle East, they are still deceiving themselves.
I've said it before and I will say it again, in the history of the world, Palestine has never existed as a nation. The region known as Palestine was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their ancestral homeland. It was never ruled by Arabs as a separate nation.

Why now has it become such a critical priority?
The answer is because of a massive deception campaign and relentless terrorism over 40 years.
Golda Meir was right. Her statement is validated by the truth of history and by the candid, but not widely circulated, pronouncements of Arafat and his lieutena

Lol. I’m laughing at YOU.
Just like you laughed when your Palestinian Hamas comrades were cutting Jew baby heads off and sexually mutilating innocent Jew civilians.

You suck, gipper. I have seen better examples of human beings than you when I look down into the toilet after I take a shit.

Susan Suradon back in jail again i see. blocking the holand tunnel and the bridges. There aint no one going to get any were in ny today. thanks to these idiot potestors.

This is a reminder why I don't get my information from Hollywood or "music" stars.

I, and many others, stand with Israel, because we know our history. I am not going to defend the death of even one single innocent citizen, but, this doesn't start if Oct 7th didn't occur.

Protest for peace, protest for the release of prisoners, protest for the end of the war but don't protest for Hamas. Israel is our only true friend in the region and they actually openly debate and disagree with government. The only place in the M.E a gay or Christian person can visit with confidence in their safety.

Some ad agency dropped Sarandon for her pro Hamas stance. She hasn't learned anything. I guess as a washed out actress, she has nothing to lose.

Forum List

Back