4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Worthless non-sequitur it is. :thup:

Of course you are the king of those, so it's hardly surprising.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

That's not a non sequitur. Not even in the comedic sense mani. IT does follow.

Regardless if you use the term (Non sequitur) incorrectly and disagree.

Yes it is. Your ignorance to the fact changes nothing.

consensual sex =/= sexual harassment no matter how much you, politicaltwat and dopey insist that they are the same.

Continue repeating that misuse of the power of office with the opposite gender who are subservient to that power is comparable to non-consent to those who hide their heads in the sand and obfuscate the comparison that is made worldwide mani.

Workplace Politics

Last edited:
How do you "Get Caught" doing something that's legal? You mean, like a cop pulling over someone for driving the speed limit?

yes, just like that! Clinton's trist was perfectly legal. Morally corrupt, but legal.

Sexual harassment is not legal.

You obviously don't have a career in HR right?

Sexual harassment is not legal. Consensual sex is.

You obviously don't have a career that requires fluency in English, do you?

That's not a non sequitur. Not even in the comedic sense mani. IT does follow.

Regardless if you use the term (Non sequitur) incorrectly and disagree.

consensual sex =/= sexual harassment no matter how much you, politicaltwat and dopey insist that they are the same.

Continue repeating that misuse of the power of office with the opposite gender who are subservient to that power is comparable to non-consent to those who hide their heads in the sand and obfuscate the comparison that is made worldwide mani.

Workplace Politics

Umm, EVERYtime someone does something illegal, it is illegal.
But everytime a boss has sex with an underling, it is not power abuse.

big difference and a lot of moving parts there.

Workplace Politics

With Clinton and a young intern (and more). Look at the comparison that was made (above). You are extemporizing and moving the discussion elsewhere. :)

Workplace Politics

With Clinton and a young intern (and more). Look at the comparison that was made (above). You are extemporizing and moving the discussion elsewhere. :)

And it doesn't matter if it was "legal" or "consentual." It was inappropriate!

He was elected to serve the country as President - not to run around the Oval Office chasing skirt.

He should have resigned.

Just as Cain should (withdraw his candidacy) if there was unethical sexual behavior with anyone

Workplace Politics

No, I'm not.

You're trying to obfuscate between a specifically defined illegal act, and a Subjective "may or may not be" abuse of power to perform a Legal act.

There is no comparison unless Lewinski accuses Clinton of using his position to force her into blowing him.

Two questions.

Why did it take you four women so fucking long? Money wasn't right? or what?

Do you remember Clarence Thomas? welldoyahuh?

I don't believe a fucking word any of these four women say. I would have had they stepped forward when it happened, but not now.. not now.

Last edited:
The comparison to Clinton is insanely partisan and wholly retarded, since consensual sex is not sexual harassment. Even the most remedial of idiots knows and understands this. But let's just say for the sake of argument that the comparison holds a sliver of validity. What then? Is it the contention of those peddling this bogus comparison that because Clinton got away with it then Cain should too? If so, that is seriously fucking deranged... and then some. If not, then wtf is the point of the comparison?

No, I'm not.

You're trying to obfuscate between a specifically defined illegal act, and a Subjective "may or may not be" abuse of power to perform a Legal act.

There is no comparison unless Lewinski accuses Clinton of using his position to force her into blowing him.

Gennifer Flowers (and more)....

Yes you are. You take the comparison of Cain and Clinton and move into a general view in order to move away from the comparison. That's obfuscation to my view.

yes, just like that! Clinton's trist was perfectly legal. Morally corrupt, but legal.

Sexual harassment is not legal.

Sexual harrassment is illegal?
Seeing as calling a subordinate in trhe workplace "sweetie" can be grounds for a sexuual harrassment lawsuit, I find it hard to believe that sexual harrassment is illegal.

Two questions.

I don't believe a fucking work any of these four women say. I would have had they stepped forward when it happened, but not now.. not now.

Umm, they did step forward when it happened. The result was that they got a settlement and a confidentiality agreement.

Two questions.

I don't believe a fucking work any of these four women say. I would have had they stepped forward when it happened, but not now.. not now.

I agree with you - 100%

The man is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

I am surprise these "caring and nurturing" Liberal asswipes have difficulty comprehending a concept that they so (ahem) deeply support.

Seeing as calling a subordinate in trhe workplace "sweetie" can be grounds for a sexuual harrassment lawsuit, I find it hard to believe that sexual harrassment is illegal.

No shit. I remember on active duty all you had to do is call some female LCDR "sweetie," or wink at her (not even lay a finger on her!!) and you'd be up on sexual harrassment charges in a heartbeat.

No shit. I remember on active duty all you had to do is call some female LCDR "sweetie," or wink at her (not even lay a finger on her!!) and you'd be up on sexual harrassment charges in a heartbeat.

All that means is that you're ugly. ;)

Two questions.

Umm, they did step forward when it happened. The result was that they got a settlement and a confidentiality agreement.

so they took money? and now they're breaking the contract? he should sue them for all they're worth.

Forum List

Back