4TH Grader Killed by illegal alien, sexual assault, knife to the chest.

10-year-old Jasmen Gonzalez.

Was she what some on here call an 'anchor baby.' (Though there be no such thing.) If she was, then how do you reconcile her death as a tragedy perpetrated by an illegal alien?

Nowhere does it say that Jasmen’s parents are illegal aliens OR that she is an Anchor Baby or Jackpot Baby. If you have a link please post it.

Why would it say that? I didn't make a statement. I asked a question. It would seem to me that for those who have such loathing for illegal aliens that this would be no big deal if she was.

BUT, this article says the killer was a 'family friend.' If her parents weren't illegal, why were they hanging out with them? (Hint: that's a question, too.)

Twenty-three-year-old Jose Concepcion Sifuentes, described as a family friend, was questioned on Monday as a person of interest in the death of Jasmen Gonzalez, whose body was found on Sunday.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-charged-murder-sex-attack.html#ixzz1dVUDGG2E

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Family-friend-charged-murder-sex-attack.html

Last edited:
In addition, immigrant adults tend to have higher rates of fertility than do native-born adults. As of 2008, the total fertility rate among females ages 15 to 44 was 2.0 for the native born and 2.7 for immigrants. Hispanics who live in the U.S. have higher rates of fertility than do whites, blacks or Asians.

SOURCE:

Immigrants, Parenthood and Fertility
Page 3.
http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/125.pdf

----

If current trends continue, the population of the United States will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005, and 82% of the increase will be due to immigrants. The non-Hispanic white population will increase more slowly than other racial and ethnic groups; whites will become a minority (47%) by 2050.
http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/85.pdf

In addition, immigrant adults tend to have higher rates of fertility than do native-born adults. As of 2008, the total fertility rate among females ages 15 to 44 was 2.0 for the native born and 2.7 for immigrants. Hispanics who live in the U.S. have higher rates of fertility than do whites, blacks or Asians.

SOURCE:

Immigrants, Parenthood and Fertility
Page 3.
http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/125.pdf

----

If current trends continue, the population of the United States will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005, and 82% of the increase will be due to immigrants. The non-Hispanic white population will increase more slowly than other racial and ethnic groups; whites will become a minority (47%) by 2050.
http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/85.pdf

Most are Catholic and don't use birth control. DUH!

Was she what some on here call an 'anchor baby.' (Though there be no such thing.) If she was, then how do you reconcile her death as a tragedy perpetrated by an illegal alien?

Nowhere does it say that Jasmen’s parents are illegal aliens OR that she is an Anchor Baby or Jackpot Baby. If you have a link please post it.

Why would it say that? I didn't make a statement. I asked a question. It would seem to me that for those who have such loathing for illegal aliens that this would be no big deal if she was.

BUT, this article says the killer was a 'family friend.' If her parents weren't illegal, why were they hanging out with them? (Hint: that's a question, too.)

Twenty-three-year-old Jose Concepcion Sifuentes, described as a family friend, was questioned on Monday as a person of interest in the death of Jasmen Gonzalez, whose body was found on Sunday.

[URL]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2055394/Jasmen-Gonzalez-Family-friend-charged-murder-sex-attack.html[/URL]

I would venture to say that almost all Hispanics in America have some acquaintances with an illegal alien, should we call all of them illegal aliens too because they are acquainted with an illegal alien?

We need to End Birthright Citizenship and end the social services free meal tickets and that would be less of a draw for the illegal aliens to enter America illegally to plop down their spawn and bankrupt our Emergency Rooms and over flood the school systems and break the welfare bank.

We need to close the Southern border and maybe the killings of innocent Americans would stop or at least slow down. It is just insane to let the illegal aliens exist in our country. They have proven themselves good for nothing and they only cause havoc and chaos murdering, raping and pillaging everything, everywhere they go!

America is basically under attack by foreign invaders and our government is giving them their blessing.

The governments answer to the problem is to give them all amnesty and then the ‘illegal aliens’ would no longer exist. The illegal aliens would no longer be killing American citizens, because they would now be citizens with amnesty. So, we wouldn’t have an illegal alien problem anymore because now their American citizen, problem solved. Nice rhetoric but the maiming’s, rapes and murders would still go on. It would just be under a different label that of 'American citizen'. No dice, No amnesty!!!

We the taxpayers are tired of paying for Big Businesses Cheap Labor. Businesses should be paying the American’s prevailing wages to do their jobs and not selling their country down the drain by importing 3rd world cheap labor! If they can't figure out how to stay in business the right way without cheating maybe they had better close up shop and go get a real job for themselves. Beside we all know they’re just greedy and they want more profits, when they already have more money than God! That’s just evil!

Last edited:
With each post you reveal more and more of what you are REALLY about, and it's not illegal immigration.

IMO, what they bring into America is crime. Many illegal aliens are criminals in their own countries and are running from the law for crimes and murders they committed there. They think by crossing the border that all of their troubles will go away. Their troubles are just beginning, and they just don’t stop being criminals.

When they enter into the U.S. it’s a strange land and they don’t speak the language and they need to eat and their hornier than a 2-peckered Billy Goat. Most of the illegal aliens are drug addicts and or alcoholics and they need money to feed their habits. And where do they get that money??? Well, they rob people, houses, steal cars and have a little fun along the way by raping women and children and killing innocent Americans without remorse. We the taxpayers are picking up the carnage and the costs of these monsters. While our government caters to their every need and try’s to put the blinders on the American public.

We don’t hear even a fraction of the crimes that are committed by the illegal aliens and when we say something about the crimes we do hear about, the pro-illegal alien supporters come out to call us racists, bigots and xenophobes.

All Americans need to call their politicians and let them know that they don't want the illegal aliens in America, and that the illegal aliens should be deported as soon as possible with no exceptions! They should tell the politicians that they want them to close the border with Mexico and guard the ports and Southern border with the military. It’s time for Mass Deportation.

In 2011 Latinos comprised 50.3 percent of all people sentenced in Federal Prison
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2011/09/07/immigration-offenses-make-latinos-new-majority-in-federal-prisons-report-says/

"The Pew Hispanic Center study from February 2009 found that even though Hispanics make up 13 percent of the adult population, they accounted for 40 percent of sentenced federal offenders in 2007." http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/29/border-states-dealing-illegal-immigrant-crime-data-suggests/

A study of 55,322 illegal aliens, found: They were arrested a total of 459,614 times, averaging about 8 arrests per illegal alien. They were arrested for a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses, averaging about 13 offenses per illegal alien. 12 % were arrested for violent offenses such as murder, robbery, assault, and sex-related crimes. 80% of all arrests occurred in three states--California, Texas, and Arizona. http://www.gao.gov/htext/d05646r.html

The legal and illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

The Wolfwithnoballs is NOT concerned with illegal immigration. He is just using it as an excuse to vent his bigotry. This is obvious. The issue of illegal immigration is too serious to allow it to become nothing but a platform for weaklings like him to indulge in venal hatred.

The Wolfwithnoballs is NOT concerned with illegal immigration. He is just using it as an excuse to vent his bigotry. This is obvious. The issue of illegal immigration is too serious to allow it to become nothing but a platform for weaklings like him to indulge in venal hatred.

I guess I don't have so much of a problem with them because, like me, they are paying into SS, something I am fairly certain many on here are NOT doing. But, unlike me, they will not get to draw.

It wouldn't matter if they were paying double into SS. Illegal aliens should not be in the country.

Police arrest suspect in murder of 10-year-old girl

Star Local News > Carrollton Leader > News > Police arrest suspect in murder of 10-year-old girl

“Police are also still trying to investigate where the stabbing took place. Mitchell said they know Gonzalez was taken from the master bedroom of the apartment complex and was dropped off on the side of a house on Clint Street. However, it is unclear when she was stabbed

Jose Conception Sifuentes, 23 “is not a United States citizen. Police said Sifuentes has been deported once before and his previous criminal record was non-violent.”

okay, so he was deported once, and allowed to come back. his previous criminal record say he was non-violent. Doesn't anyone in our government consider that if you get away with one crime, you will do another more serious crime, and so on and so on?

I guess I don't have so much of a problem with them because, like me, they are paying into SS, something I am fairly certain many on here are NOT doing. But, unlike me, they will not get to draw.

Yeah, they steal someone's social security number and you think they are the victim. Here's hoping you experience having your ss number stolen so you know what it's like. You will have to prove every single job you've ever held when you get ready to collect, how do you like them apples? Can you do that? I sure as heck can't.

Good luck.

Yeah, they steal someone's social security number and you think they are the victim. Here's hoping you experience having your ss number stolen so you know what it's like. You will have to prove every single job you've ever held when you get ready to collect, how do you like them apples? Can you do that? I sure as heck can't.

Good luck.

Yes, I can.

But sometimes they just use made up numbers. Our government accepts the money regardless.

Good luck.

Yes, I can.

But sometimes they just use made up numbers. Our government accepts the money regardless.

You must be awfully young, or haven't had very many jobs.

Why do you think any American citizen should have to go through that when they retire just because some illegal stole their ss number?

Last edited:
The majority of the murder and rape victims of illegals are usually Latino, yet Latinos and liberals won't let us do anything to combat it. Everify is a great first step. End funding to sanctuary cities is another. And a building a border fence is a must.

Good luck.

Yes, I can.

You must be awfully young, or haven't had very many jobs.

Why do you think any American citizen should have to go through that when they retire just because some illegal stole their ss number?

Jesus H Christ! I have all my old Tax returns. The W2 tells who the employer is/was. I can't believe people are this dense.

Forum List

Back