4TH Grader Killed by illegal alien, sexual assault, knife to the chest.

I'm not "baiting" you, and you think far too much of yourself if you think I care enough about you to want to "report" you. I'm asking you to grow a set of balls and say what you mean.

Warrant Reveals What Led Police To Suspect In OKC Girl's Murder - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

“During a news conference in Carrollton, Texas Tuesday morning, police said they believe Jasmen was taken from an apartment, then killed.

A police dog that sniffed a pair of Sifuentes' shoes established a trail from the apartment where Jasmen was abducted to where her body was found.

Five executed search warrants, two homes and three vehicles, are what led them (police) to Sifuentes.

Police confirmed Sifuentes has been deported in the past and does have a criminal record, but only for non-violent offenses.”

So, no sack enough to answer a question? Maybe that tells me enough right there...

Each time an illegal alien commits a crime in America it costs the American taxpayers a ton of money. We get to pay for their court costs and lawyer’s fees and pick up the tab to incarcerate them. Then after they’ve served their sentences we pay to have them deported. It would be a whole lot cheaper to close the border and guard it with the military!!

---

Body of missing girl found near Carrollton apartment | kvue.com Austin

“The Dallas police helicopter, a Child Abduction Response Team, Carrollton firefighters, police from Addison, Farmers Branch, Irving and Dallas, the Texas Department of Public Safety, the Denton County Sheriff's office, U.S. Marshals and the FBI all joined in helping Carrollton police search for the missing child."

"No Amber Alert was issued; police said the circumstances of Jasmen's disappearance did not meet the established criteria.
FBI agents went door-to-door speaking with residents, and every car attempting to enter the two-block radius around the Walnut Street address was stopped during the height of the investigation.”

All this so an illegal alien could experience Jasmens 10 year old vagina for 15 minutes!

Last edited:
I'm not "baiting" you, and you think far too much of yourself if you think I care enough about you to want to "report" you. I'm asking you to grow a set of balls and say what you mean.

All this so an illegal alien could experience Jasmens 10 year old vagina for 15 minutes!

Are you supporting these people who are called the illegal aliens? It sure sound like you’re race baiting on their behalf. This is the illegal immigration area and I'm calling the illegal aliens, “ilk.” So, what's it to you what I think?

]Are you supporting these people who are called the illegal aliens? It sure sound like you’re race baiting on their behalf. This is the illegal immigration area and I'm calling the illegal aliens, “ilk.” So, what's it to you what I think?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[/FONT]

Are you answering my question with a question, Mr. Noballs? If you'd have bothered to EVER read ANYTHING I've posted about illegal immigration you'd know I in no way support illegal immigration and never have.

If puberty ever sets in and you grow a set of balls such that you can answer my question clearly and directly, let me know. Until then, you are looking a lot like a spineless little fraud.

]Are you supporting these people who are called the illegal aliens? It sure sound like you’re race baiting on their behalf. This is the illegal immigration area and I'm calling the illegal aliens, “ilk.” So, what's it to you what I think?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[/FONT]

Are you answering my question with a question, Mr. Noballs? If you'd have bothered to EVER read ANYTHING I've posted about illegal immigration you'd know I in no way support illegal immigration and never have.

If puberty ever sets in and you grow a set of balls such that you can answer my question clearly and directly, let me know. Until then, you are looking a lot like a spineless little fraud.

You're right I never read anything you write because you bat for both teams at the same time. As a matter of fact I'm going to put you on ignore.

10-year-old Jasmen Gonzalez.

Was she what some on here call an 'anchor baby.' (Though there be no such thing.) If she was, then how do you reconcile her death as a tragedy perpetrated by an illegal alien?

[You're right I never read anything you write because you bat for both teams at the same time. ]

That is, of course, a lie. You are not really opposed to illegal immigration. You are just another drooling moron hiding something else behind the false facade of a political position. Fuck you, you have been exposed.

I AM OPPOSED TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, not out of hate or fear but because it is in the best interests of my country and our LEGAL immigrants to respect our borders, our laws, and our sovereignty.

10-year-old Jasmen Gonzalez.

Was she what some on here call an 'anchor baby.' (Though there be no such thing.) If she was, then how do you reconcile her death as a tragedy perpetrated by an illegal alien?

Nowhere does it say that Jasmen’s parents are illegal aliens OR that she is an Anchor Baby or Jackpot Baby. If you have a link please post it.

There are 4 million Anchor Babies in America. There are 1.1 million children who came across the border illegally. Most are on welfare and in the public school systems sucking the life out of both programs. We need to end Birthright Citizenship and close the border with Mexico. We simply can’t afford it as a nation. If we are to survive we will have to cut off these people, or ourselves, or end foreign aid to all other nations. LINK

----

1. Unauthorized Immigrants and Their U.S. - Born Children

An estimated 340,000 of the 4.3 million babies born in the United States in 2008 were the offspring of unauthorized immigrants, according to a new analysis of U.S. Census Bureau data by the Pew Hispanic Center.

Unauthorized immigrants comprise slightly more than 4% of the adult population of the U.S., but because they are relatively young and have high birthrates, their children make up a much larger share of both the newborn population (8%) and the child population (7%) of those younger than age 18) in this country. These figures are based on data from the U.S. Census Bureau's March 2009 current Population Survey.

4 million U.S. - born children of unauthorized immigrant parents reside in this country in 2009, alongside 1.1 million foreign-born children of unauthorized immigrant parents.

SOURCE:

Unauthorized Immigrants and Their U.S. - Born Children
Page 1.
http://pewhispanic.org/files/reports/125.pdf

Last edited:
The illegal aliens are eligible for free public housing, free food stamps, WIC, free medical, free education, free school lunches, free after school day care, free adult education...

The government deems it's not enough to just support the Anchor Baby so they support the entire house holds needs at the expense of the taxpayers. Most of the illegal aliens hold jobs and their spouses work under the table. Do you wonder how they can drive new cars?

The employers pay them just enough so that they qualify for welfare. Now, tell me that isn't a rip off for the taxpayers and its happening right underneath our noses! Wake up people, Wakey, Wakey you're being robbed blind.

----

An illegal alien parent receives welfare benefits on behalf of his or her U.S. citizen child. Regardless of the parents immigration status may receive welfare and other benefits. When such a child receives assistance, the aid also helps support the child’s family. SOURCE: Illegal Aliens Extent of Welfare Benefits, Page 1.
http://www.gao.gov/archive/1998/he98030.pdf

Forum List

Back