47 vertical support columns in core of each Twin Tower from bedrock to top floor

You have asserted repeatedly that the WTC buildings fell at the same rate as free fall. Accelerating at 1 foot per second per second. At the end of the collapse, 300kph. Can you verify that somehow?

i've seen a bunch of calculations but the easiest way to see that the buildings did NOT fall at free fall is that the debris from the collapse out paces the collapse itself.

Dude who started this thread needs a support group.
and a straight jacket

no idea what link you are talking about. :eusa_eh:

You lie again.

You never posted the link to the official plans.

Here is the west core wall of WTC 2 on the left with the spirre on the right. Empty core far left.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

i never said i would post a link to the official plans. i said that robertson has them. he has shared them with several organizations. i've emailed LERA (his company) and received a reply from robertson himself stating that the WTC had a steel core and anyone saying otherwise is in error. i'm sure you have emailed him too and got the same reply. if you havent you are a moron. if you have you refuse to admit it. if you received no reply its because you are an insane moron and that must have been obvious in your email.

your picture shows the steel core. no concrete in your picture. thanks for posting it.

and NO WHERE does that say "Plans to the WTC"

All civic center documents contain the plans, logically. Otherwise, if there is an emergency in the building the plans might not be accessable. Which is exactly why guiliani took them. The article originally had the plans listed when I first found it, but then I started linking to it and that disappeared, then it was archived.

Why don't you have access to the official plans?
we do, you dipshit
you have been given a link to them SEVERAL times

Seeing you and divot behave identically and are probably the same individual, you might have. Technically I am in error, as I show with the quoted post of divot who is a proven liar as well.

However, my point is made. There are no official plans for the Twin Towers

Last edited:
Seeing you and divot behave identically and are probably the same individual, you might have. Technically I am in error, as I show with the quoted post of divot who is a proven liar as well.

you and a Slug behave identically. you have the same intelligence and you both abandon your young.

your point isnt valid. robertson has the official plans and shares them with government agencies that want them for investigations. in robertson's email to me he also stated that any questions about the fact the world trade center had a steel core can also be directed to the port authority so apparently they have them to. because neither published them online (as far as i know) does not mean they dont exist. they obviously do.

You lie again.

You never posted the link to the official plans.

Here is the west core wall of WTC 2 on the left with the spirre on the right. Empty core far left.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

i never said i would post a link to the official plans. i said that robertson has them. he has shared them with several organizations. i've emailed LERA (his company) and received a reply from robertson himself stating that the WTC had a steel core and anyone saying otherwise is in error. i'm sure you have emailed him too and got the same reply. if you havent you are a moron. if you have you refuse to admit it. if you received no reply its because you are an insane moron and that must have been obvious in your email.

your picture shows the steel core. no concrete in your picture. thanks for posting it.

All civic center documents contain the plans, logically. Otherwise, if there is an emergency in the building the plans might not be accessable. Which is exactly why guiliani took them. The article originally had the plans listed when I first found it, but then I started linking to it and that disappeared, then it was archived.

Why don't you have access to the official plans?
we do, you dipshit

LOL you are a PROVEN delusional liar and you are a convict
LOL

we do, you dipshit

LOL you are a PROVEN delusional liar and you are a convict
LOL

This is fact. The west wall of WTC 1 concrete core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

You have no images of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11. No one does. They did not exist. This is a lie.

femacore.gif

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

You have no images of steel core columns in the core area on 9-11. No one does. They did not exist. This is a lie.

nothing but steel and smoke in your photo. no concrete core.

but thanks for showing the steel core columns on 9/11 and then making the stupid claim that there are no pictures of it. :lol:

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

An empty core is what is seen.

If you had an image with steel core columns clearly in the core area with dust and smoke, you would have shown it, but you do not.

The steel core columns did not exist.

A tubular concrete core of shear walls did. The east wall of the WTC 1 concrete core.

core_animation_75.gif

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

If you had an image with steel core columns clearly in the core area with dust and smoke, you would have shown it, but you do not.

A tubular concrete core of shear walls did. The east wall of the WTC 1 concrete core.

core_animation_75.gif

this picture is a picture of the columns of the steel core on 9/11
wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

you apparently think they are concrete.

core_animation_75.gif

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Event the other agents do not attempt that as a misrepresentation. The lower image shows the inside of the core area EMPTY. We see opposite ends of the WTC 1 concrete core.

Here is the a part of the top of the WTC 2 concrete core about to impact WTC 3.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

The buildings engineer on September 13, 2001 identified a concrete core.

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

Last edited:

Event the other agents do not attempt that as a misrepresentation. The lower image shows the inside of the core area EMPTY. We see opposite ends of the WTC 1 concrete core.

Here is the a part of the top of the WTC 2 concrete core about to impact WTC 3.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.
THAT is a section of FLOOR
you can even see the trusses

dipshit

no, you fucking lying moron, robertson NEVER said it was a concrete core. it wasnt. your article shows the REPORTER saying it was a concrete core. you keep lying and saying robertson said something he didnt.

you are a liar. you are a criminal. you are trying to make money off 9/11 by selling a book with your concrete core hoax. you refuse to support your own children even after being ordered to do it by the courts. you are scum.

no, you fucking lying moron, robertson NEVER said it was a concrete core. it wasnt. your article shows the REPORTER saying it was a concrete core. you keep lying and saying robertson said something he didnt.

Robertson of the September 13, Newsweek article (It is not reasonable to suggest that when 3,000 are murdered, Newsweek would NOT make sure the information was good or that the engineering firm designing the building that collapsed would NOT demand, and recieve a correction)

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE ground zero safety report. (He saw FEMA plans 2 weeks after 9-11 at ground zero)

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992

you are a liar. you are a criminal. you are trying to make money off 9/11 by selling a book with your concrete core hoax.

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you don't even know what the book is about.

About the book, "After the Event"

you refuse to support your own children even after being ordered to do it by the courts. you are scum.

The reverse of what agents say is true.

My children have always been well taken care of. The ex wife needed extra money for pharmacuetical drugs.

You support the secret methods of mass murder and the demise of the US Constitution and refuse to recognize violations of law that enable the FEMA deception.

There are children that will wonder why you hated their rights and freedom so much then worked so hard to destroy their futures.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

the article was wrong. newsweek later reported that it was a steel core. your article was removed from their website which is why you need to use a web archive link. you lie and say robertson said something he never did. the funny part is you try to say its "reasonable" and this come froms the same guy that tries to introduce records from 1876 in his failure to pay child support case!! :cuckoo:

you are a liar. you are a criminal. you are trying to make money off 9/11 by selling a book with your concrete core hoax.

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you don't even know what the book is about.
dont care what the book is about. i'm sure its just as rambling and incoherent as your posts here and it probably makes even less sense (if that is at all possible). i do know your book isnt doing well as you claim to make only $9000 a year and depend on your sister to support you. hopefully someday your income will break the 5 figure barrier. :lol:

you refuse to support your own children even after being ordered to do it by the courts. you are scum.

The reverse of what agents say is true.

My children have always been well taken care of. The ex wife needed extra money for pharmacuetical drugs.

You support the secret methods of mass murder and the demise of the US Constitution and refuse to recognize violations of law that enable the FEMA deception.

There are children that will wonder why you hated their rights and freedom so much then worked so hard to destroy their futures.

YOU didnt support your children. you made someone else do it because you are too much of a scumbag. you abandoned them. you spent money on paying to get your book published instead of paying your child support.

there is no secret method of mass murder. 19 hijackers flew planes into buildings. there is no fema deception. there is no destruction of the constitution and there is no concrete core.

its all in your head.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
It seems that you've proven that things are the opposite of what you say if you are trying to say this,

femacore.gif

Looks like this,

southcorestands.gif

Last edited:
They finally sent someone out to describe you. Except the disinof psyop has been happening for years.

Patterico's Pontifications An Explanation for the Trolls?
Sunstein advocates that the Government’s stealth infiltration should be accomplished by sending covert agents into “chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups.” He also proposes that the Government make secret payments to so-called “independent” credible voices to bolster the Government’s messaging (on the ground that those who don’t believe government sources will be more inclined to listen to those who appear independent while secretly acting on behalf of the Government).

It seems that you've proven that things are the opposite of what you say if you are trying to say this,

femacore.gif

Looks like this,

southcorestands.gif

exactly. you finally got it right. the fema description of the steel core is the picture you keep showing.
:clap2:

They finally sent someone out to describe you. Except the disinof psyop has been happening for years.

Patterico's Pontifications An Explanation for the Trolls?
Sunstein advocates that the Government’s stealth infiltration should be accomplished by sending covert agents into “chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups.” He also proposes that the Government make secret payments to so-called “independent” credible voices to bolster the Government’s messaging (on the ground that those who don’t believe government sources will be more inclined to listen to those who appear independent while secretly acting on behalf of the Government).
gee, i'm getting paid to call you a fucking moron?
when does the first check come?

Anyone with a lick of common sense can see that this is not just a collapsing building and that everything but the steel was exploded into dust before it even hits the gound.....unless of course they are a full time propaganda pusher on a constant "debunking" mission......

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_B_Azbg0go"]YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBVhxnkK6s8"]YouTube- South Tower Smoking Guns (Follow-up)[/ame]

site1103.jpg

nuke_upwards.jpg

Wtc7_collapse_damage.jpg

Forum List

Back