For the "truthers", my 2 cents on the "conspiracy"

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by TheSuaveOne, Jan 7, 2010.

1. TheSuaveOne

TheSuaveOne Man without a party

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Ok, I am new here, so I haven't had a lot of time to dig through all of the posts on 9/11 here so I figured I would start my own thread on what I "know" about building demolition.

As an architect, I have been part of the process to a couple of building implosions. Here's where the 9/11 conspiracy theories lost me from the start. There is no way possible for the buildings that fell to have been demolished via planted explosives, not without eyewitnesses to the setup of the explosive devices and their miles of demo chord that would have been required to detonate them.

The only way you can implode a building is to destroy the metal skeleton of the structure, this is done with explosive charges set into a well configured design of column placement through out the building, from the foundation up. Each of these charges are tied together with demolition chord and set to a single bank of detonators.

In the twin towers, there would have been weeks if not months of set up to do this. Each of the columns would have had to have its column cover removed, and any fireproofing removed from the area that the charges were placed. This isn't something that would be hidden from the public, or something that could be done in the evening and put back together before the next working day. The next step is to set the demo chord...the miles and miles of demo chord to connect the charges so that they could be triggered at a specific, well planned time for each charge so that the building could fall properly. This chord would have been strung and visible to the public. There has not been a single eyewitness report of this, in addition to the fact that the videos of the lower lobby during the fall of the towers clearly shows no such demo chord in place.

I have heard by some that the chord wasn't necessary today since there are remote frequency detonators. The problem with this is, it just isn't possible in those types of buildings. There would be too much static generated by the shell of the building to assure a perfect detonation of every charge for the buildings to fall the way they did.

I know this is hard for some of you to believe...but it's true. There was no huge conspiracy by our government or the building owner to drop the towers on 9/11, no matter how many times you tell yourself it had to be a conspiracy.

I'm more than willing to debate this subject all you want. I have a heavy duty flame retardant suite on, so feel free to flame away. :)

-TSO

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    OK. I'll begin !
    You are an architect.
    You don't know jack shit about demolition and it's very likely you can't even change the blades on a planer.
    STFU
    OH !
    Have a lovely day ! :tongue:

3. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,057

It has been supposed/alleged/stated (whatever adverb you want to use) by me that an impact of a Boeing 767 or a Boeing 757 would have disloged the planted explosives.

It has been supposed/alleged/stated (whatever adverb you want to use) by me that to plant explosives, you'd have to saw through floors, walls, conduit, piping, utilities, cables, or--at the very basic least--move furniture to plant the things.

What do you think about my susspositions/allegations/statements?

4. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,118
    Way to fucking go, Suave, way to go...

[​IMG]

5. TheSuaveOne

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    What do you mean? An African or European planer? :)

-TSO

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    Too many points of logic for the truthers suave, one of them will be on soon to post a bunch of utube vids to show you why logic simply doesn't work on the 911 story.
    If it makes too much sense and is the logical conclusion it cannot be true and there MUST be a government conspiracy. If it is the most far fetched thing you have ever heard, and includes a government conspiracy, then and only then is it true.
    welcome to the board

7. TheSuaveOne

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    1. Yes, some of the charges could be dislodged by the impact or the explosion. check

2. Yes and no, elevator or service shafts could be used to tie the charges together from floor to floor, but if that route wasn't used, yes, saw cuts in the floor slabs would need to be made to inter connect the numerous charges from floor to floor. check

-TSO

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    If your interested in a real conspiracy, see my thread entitled 'prepare to meet your midget masters'.
    Now that is scary stuff. I have utube videos and pictures, so you know it's true.

9. TheSuaveOne

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61

The other thing I like to point out is, if the Bush administration couldn't keep small leaks about CIA black ops secret...how could they have prevented the leaks from taking place from a conspiracy that would have included hundreds if not thousands of people involved or at least saw evidence of the devious plot?

-TSO

10. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    The twin towers were of a unique design. So there is no history of what will cause catastropic failure.

But building #7 was of conventional design.

Over the years there have been conventional buildings like Building #7 catch fire in various countries around the world.

And NEVER has one collasped. EVER.

And no, Building #7 wasn't hit by the towers as they fell.