47 vertical support columns in core of each Twin Tower from bedrock to top floor

god damn, how many times are you going to spam the exact same moronic bullshit?

The really sad thing is that he's been posting the same exact photos for about a year now...the same exact phrases that people long ago have decided were rubbish; yet here they go again.

WTC Buildings Linked to Controlled Demolition: Solid Sources - Page 4 - Political Forum

He used to have at least five socks each on two different message boards; at least, so far, he's kept it to only one idiot on this board. I guess he's getting lazy.

The really sad thing is that he's been posting the same exact photos for about a year now...the same exact phrases that people long ago have decided were rubbish; yet here they go again.

WTC Buildings Linked to Controlled Demolition: Solid Sources - Page 4 - Political Forum

He used to have at least five socks each on two different message boards; at least, so far, he's kept it to only one idiot on this board. I guess he's getting lazy.
so then, a better name for this one would be "repetitive delusions"

Nice!.

I say this with a sincere amount of respect but dude, unless you had been on Argue with Everyone and Political Forum, you have no idea of the amount of pure garbage this guy has produced over the last year or so. He claimed that other countries were going to invade the US over 9/11. He claimed that a Russian General (who had retired for 12 years) was plotting--with the Chinese of course--to invade us. He claimed that the thermite was actually put into microchips and that a guy could walk around with a bag of them just sticking them on to the wall to get this "controlled demolition" except that on the lower levels these master technicians "forgot" to plant explosives there. Whoops!

Those were some of the brain farts of his/hers that got some attention. I'm sure I'm missing the really bizarre ones that nobody payed any attention to.

Anyone with a lick of common sense can see that this is not just a collapsing building and that everything but the steel was exploded into dust before it even hits the gound.....unless of course they are a full time propaganda pusher on a constant "debunking" mission......

or they arent a completely paranoid, delusional fucktard.

so when are you going to start calling for Khaled Sheik Mohammad to be set free?!! :cuckoo:

Nice!.

I say this with a sincere amount of respect but dude, unless you had been on Argue with Everyone and Political Forum, you have no idea of the amount of pure garbage this guy has produced over the last year or so. He claimed that other countries were going to invade the US over 9/11. He claimed that a Russian General (who had retired for 12 years) was plotting--with the Chinese of course--to invade us. He claimed that the thermite was actually put into microchips and that a guy could walk around with a bag of them just sticking them on to the wall to get this "controlled demolition" except that on the lower levels these master technicians "forgot" to plant explosives there. Whoops!

Those were some of the brain farts of his/hers that got some attention. I'm sure I'm missing the really bizarre ones that nobody payed any attention to.
LOL holy shit

Nice!.

LOL holy shit

Its sort of like a worst-case scenario of what happens when a fanatic is actually stupid. Not only do you get the incessant bickering of a broken record, but you also get the incessant bickering of someone who doesn't have the remotest clue of what they are talking about yet claim to be experts in the field.

shutup.gif

Last edited:
The FEMA deception was enabled by

guiliani took the WTC document while the courts protect their hiding and NIST did not have the buildings plans.

The truth movement is deceived by quasi leaders that use Fake plans or obsolete plans altered digitally after being scanned and presnt construction photos showing what are elevator guide rail support steel and claiming they are 'core columns"

This is proven by close up photos showing "butt plates: on top of the guide rail support steel which are too weak of a method for joining "steel core columns".

x5o1sh.jpg

Which can only be joined by a 100% deep fillet weld as is shown on this "I" beam.

fillet.diagram.gif

And the core area is ALWAYS empty on 9-11

spire_dust-3.jpg

No steel core columns are ever seen.

Last edited:

guiliani took the WTC document while the courts protect their hiding and NIST did not have the buildings plans.

The truth movement is deceived by quasi leaders that use Fake plans or obsolete plans altered digitally after being scanned and presnt construction photos showing what are elevator guide rail support steel and claiming they are 'core columns"

This is proven by close up photos showing "butt plates: on top of the guide rail support steel which are too weak of a method for joining "steel core columns".

x5o1sh.jpg

Which can only be joined by a 100% deep fillet weld as is shown on this "I" beam.

fillet.diagram.gif

spire_dust-3.jpg

there is no concrete core. if there is then show a picture of it under construction and building plans and all the other documentation we have for a STEEL CORE.

you are simply a paranoid and delusional lunatic. :cuckoo:

x5o1sh.jpg

fillet.diagram.gif

spire_dust-3.jpg

there is no concrete core. if there is then show a picture of it under construction and building plans and all the other documentation we have for a STEEL CORE.

Your masters stole the plans

guiliani took them while the courts protect their hiding

They stole the 2 hour documentary titled "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers." The search for it found record in the PBS files. Dr, Ron Larsen, Ph.D and a former Marine major conducted a search. Here is an update from a 2007 web radio show you can listen to.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

x5o1sh.jpg

fillet.diagram.gif

spire_dust-3.jpg

They stole the 2 hour documentary titled "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers." The search for it found record in the PBS files. Dr, Ron Larsen, Ph.D and a former Marine major conducted a search. Here is an update from a 2007 web radio show you can listen to.

you are a delusional fucktard
there were more than ONE SET OF PLANS for the WTC
hell, just to build a HOUSE you need 7 sets minimum

you are a delusional fucktard
there were more than ONE SET OF PLANS for the WTC
hell, just to build a HOUSE you need 7 sets minimum

all anyone needs to do is go to the website of robertson's company and see they shared the plans with several agencies.

chris is simply delusional.

and a criminal.

and a deadbeat dad.

All us so called "Truthers" can do is sit back and watch our country fall apart and become hated by the world......because the likes of you have it in your twisted thoughts that you stand for what's right by swaying people against wanting a new official investigation.

All us so called "Truthers" can do is sit back and watch our country fall apart and become hated by the world......because the likes of you have it in your twisted thoughts that you stand for what's right by swaying people against wanting a new official investigation.
you fucktards do not "search for the truth" because searching for the truth wouldnt require you to LIE as much as you assholes do

CVS Pharmacy just called. your prescription is ready for pickup.

Rebar of the north and west concrete core walls of WTC 1. The empty core area is on the right.
not rebar, because none was used
please show rebar cages during construction

You masters took all he construction photos 3 months after 9-11guiliani took the WTC documents from NYC offices while the courts protect their hiding

Our concern is based on the following facts, as we understand them. On or about December 24, 2001, Commissioner George Rios, on behalf of the City of New York and/or the Department of Records and Information Services of the City of New York, entered into a contract with the Rudolph W. Giuliani Center for Urban Affairs Inc., signed by Saul Cohen, President, concerning the records of the mayoralty of Rudolph Giuliani. The records are said to include appointment books, cabinet meeting audiotapes, e-mails, telephone logs, advance and briefing memos, correspondence, transition materials, and private schedules, as well as Mr. Giuliani’s departmental, travel, event, subject, and Gracie Mansion files. Giuliani's "World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes,

Building plans are always part of civic center documents.

The perps, your masters also took the 1990 PBS documentary from the PBS archives as well as libraries across the nation. Dr. ron Larsen Ph.D and a former marine major conducted a search. Here is an update from his 2007 web radio show.

I can say to you. "If the steel core columns existed, then show them in the core area on 9-11 when the building were coming part in front of hundreds of cameras."

I can show concrete. A portion of the top of the WTC concrete core falling, surrounded by pieces of perimeter columns.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Forum List

Back