47 vertical support columns in core of each Twin Tower from bedrock to top floor

Fizz said:
you are a fucking moron.

you believe that the government has secretly stolen every picture of a concrete core that ever existed.

I can prove the plans were taken by guiliani . And the plans are a part of all civic center documents. Dr. Ron Larsen found that the documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" once existed in the PBS records. Here is an update to his search. An excerpt from his web radio show.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

You are the one using the word government. I've just proven the courts helped guiliani.

i didnt say anything about the plans. you are trying to change the subject again. explain to us how "the perpetrators" (sorry, i said goverment.) removed every single picture of your concrete core from the internet, every book and every persons home that has ever taken a picture of the constructions of the world trade center. explain how that is even possible. how do "the perpetrators" even know who was in new york with a camera during the time the WTC was being constructed?
:cuckoo:

I've found lots of private pictures of the Twins from construction, but the core was up to 60 foot back from the perimeter walls and so dark that usually only silhouettes of objects are seen.

The best were in the WTC documents that guiliani took.

The records are said to include appointment books, cabinet meeting audiotapes, e-mails, telephone logs, advance and briefing memos, correspondence, transition materials, and private schedules, as well as Mr. Giuliani’s departmental, travel, event, subject, and Gracie Mansion files. Giuliani's "World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes, are also reported to be a part of the records covered by the contract.

How would you contact every single person that took pictures of the WTC during construction? I can't seem to figure out how to do that when you apparently think such is possible?

Which means you should be able to come up with a construction photo showing diagonal bracing in the core and gusset plates that are absolutely needed for a steel core structure never seen on 9-11.

:lol:

Last edited:
I can prove the plans were taken by guiliani . And the plans are a part of all civic center documents. Dr. Ron Larsen found that the documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" once existed in the PBS records. Here is an update to his search. An excerpt from his web radio show.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

You are the one using the word government. I've just proven the courts helped guiliani.

i didnt say anything about the plans. you are trying to change the subject again. explain to us how "the perpetrators" (sorry, i said goverment.) removed every single picture of your concrete core from the internet, every book and every persons home that has ever taken a picture of the constructions of the world trade center. explain how that is even possible. how do "the perpetrators" even know who was in new york with a camera during the time the WTC was being constructed?

I've found lots of private pictures of the Twins from construction, but the core was up to 60 foot back from the perimeter walls and so dark that usually only silhouettes of objects are seen.

The records are said to include appointment books, cabinet meeting audiotapes, e-mails, telephone logs, advance and briefing memos, correspondence, transition materials, and private schedules, as well as Mr. Giuliani’s departmental, travel, event, subject, and Gracie Mansion files. Giuliani's "World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes, are also reported to be a part of the records covered by the contract.

How would you contact every single person that took pictures of the WTC during construction? I can't seem to figure out how to do that when you apparently think such is possible?

Which means you should be able to come up with a construction photo showing diagonal bracing in the core and gusset plates that are absolutely needed for a steel core structure never seen on 9-11.

and NO WHERE does that say "Plans to the WTC"

All civic center documents contain the plans, logically. Otherwise, if there is an emergency in the building the plans might not be accessable. Which is exactly why guiliani took them. The article originally had the plans listed when I first found it, but then I started linking to it and that disappeared, then it was archived.

Why don't you have access to the official plans?

All civic center documents contain the plans, logically. Otherwise, if there is an emergency in the building the plans might not be accessable. Which is exactly why guiliani took them. The article originally had the plans listed when I first found it, but then I started linking to it and that disappeared, then it was archived.

we do, you dipshit
you have been given a link to them SEVERAL times

we do, you dipshit

That is a lie. If any link was given it was to the fake plan (silverstein plans shown inaccurate). Logically if what you say was true, you would link again.

we do, you dipshit

That is a lie. If any link was given it was to the fake plan (silverstein plans shown inaccurate). Logically if what you say was true, you would link again.
its not a lie, dipshit, you are just fucking delusional

we do, you dipshit

That is what the perpetrators of mass murder would want people to believe. However, it is logical that IF you had a link to official plans you would post it. You don't, so you lie.

Last edited:

That is what the perpetrators of mass murder would want people to believe. However, it is logical that IF you had a link to official plans you would post it. You don't, so you lie.
why would i post yet another link for you to totally deny
you are a delusional piece of shit

why would i post yet another link for you to totally deny
you are a delusional piece of shit

You would if you could but you can't because you have lied.

you are mental. your logic is flawed. you claiming "its logical" means that you cant prove it. your logic doesnt work here. according to you, logically, people cant blink at you aggressively and hypnotize you. your logic claims that "the perpetrators" can steal every picture out of the homes, libraries and businesses all over the world and completely cleanse the world of images of your concrete core. your logic makes no sense.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

you are mental. your logic is flawed. you claiming "its logical" means that you cant prove it.

A distortion and misrepresentation. You are trying to present that because you cannot produce a link to the official plans that somehow I can't prove something.

Two separate issues.

I prove the concrete core.

core_animation_75.gif

and you prove you lie by failing to repost the link you said was posted that led to official building plans.

you are mental. your logic is flawed. you claiming "its logical" means that you cant prove it.

A distortion and misrepresentation. You are trying to present that because you cannot produce a link to the official plans that somehow I can't prove something.

Two separate issues.

core_animation_75.gif

and you prove you lie by failing to repost the link you said was posted that led to official building plans.

no distortion. your logic is flawed. you are nuts. you are crazy. you are a deadbeat. you were sentenced to jail time for abandoning your children. you claim people blink at you aggressively to try to hypnotize you.

these are all facts. not distortions.

you have never proven a concrete core. the reason for this is because the core was steel. you have never refuted all the pics i post which show the steel core.

no idea what link you are talking about. :eusa_eh:

Two separate issues.

no distortion. your logic is flawed. you are nuts. you are crazy. you are a deadbeat. you were sentenced to jail time for abandoning your children. you claim people blink at you aggressively to try to hypnotize you.

these are all facts. not distortions.

you have never proven a concrete core. the reason for this is because the core was steel. you have never refuted all the pics i post which show the steel core.

the dipshit is confusing you with me now
LOL
he has had the link posted for him serveral times
and he has denied it every time
to post it once again would be insane
to expect a different results from posting it

You have asserted repeatedly that the WTC buildings fell at the same rate as free fall. Accelerating at 1 foot per second per second. At the end of the collapse, 300kph. Can you verify that somehow?

The number I have seen is very different.:
Engineer on the collapse
Nearly every large building has a redundant design that allows for loss of one primary structural member, such as a column. However, when multiple members fail, the shifting loads eventually overstress the adjacent members and the collapse occurs like a row of dominoes falling down.

The perimeter tube design of the WTC was highly redundant. It survived the loss of several exterior columns due to aircraft impact, but the ensuing fire led to other steel failures. Many structural engineers believe that the weak points—the limiting factors on design allowables—were the angle clips that held the floor joists between the columns on the perimeter wall and the core structure (see Figure 5). With a 700 Pa floor design allowable, each floor should have been able to support approximately 1,300 t beyond its own weight. The total weight of each tower was about 500,000 t.

As the joists on one or two of the most heavily burned floors gave way and the outer box columns began to bow outward, the floors above them also fell. The floor below (with its 1,300 t design capacity) could not support the roughly 45,000 t of ten floors (or more) above crashing down on these angle clips. This started the domino effect that caused the buildings to collapse within ten seconds, hitting bottom with an estimated speed of 200 km per hour. If it had been free fall, with no restraint, the collapse would have only taken eight seconds and would have impacted at 300 km/h.1 It has been suggested that it was fortunate that the WTC did not tip over onto other buildings surrounding the area. There are several points that should be made. First, the building is not solid; it is 95 percent air and, hence, can implode onto itself. Second, there is no lateral load, even the impact of a speeding aircraft, which is sufficient to move the center of gravity one hundred feet to the side such that it is not within the base footprint of the structure. Third, given the near free-fall collapse, there was insufficient time for portions to attain significant lateral velocity. To summarize all of these points, a 500,000 t structure has too much inertia to fall in any direction other than nearly straight down.

One goofy troofer site did an "experiment" that proved the WTC7 fell faster than it would have in free fall in a VACUUM. If your experiment shows that kind of "proof" something is wrong with the experiment and needs to be re examined.

All the movies of WTC 7 are from its intact side. There was no other view available. But the damage WTC7 received from the collapse of its neighbor was substantial

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - Popular Mechanics

WTC burned for 5 hours with a huge hole in the south side and there was no firefighting done on the structure at all.

"The most important thing we found was that there was, in fact, physical damage to the south face of building 7," NIST's Sunder tells PM. "On about a third of the face to the center and to the bottom — approximately 10 stories — about 25 percent of the depth of the building was scooped out." NIST also discovered previously undocumented damage to WTC 7's upper stories and its southwest corner.

You have asserted repeatedly that the WTC buildings fell at the same rate as free fall. Accelerating at 1 foot per second per second. At the end of the collapse, 300kph. Can you verify that somehow?

i've seen a bunch of calculations but the easiest way to see that the buildings did NOT fall at free fall is that the debris from the collapse out paces the collapse itself.

i've seen a bunch of calculations but the easiest way to see that the buildings did NOT fall at free fall is that the debris from the collapse out paces the collapse itself.

Dude who started this thread needs a support group.

Not by much.

You lie again.

You never posted the link to the official plans.

Here is the west core wall of WTC 2 on the left with the spirre on the right. Empty core far left.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

i never said i would post a link to the official plans. i said that robertson has them. he has shared them with several organizations. i've emailed LERA (his company) and received a reply from robertson himself stating that the WTC had a steel core and anyone saying otherwise is in error. i'm sure you have emailed him too and got the same reply. if you havent you are a moron. if you have you refuse to admit it. if you received no reply its because you are an insane moron and that must have been obvious in your email.

your picture shows the steel core. no concrete in your picture. thanks for posting it.

Forum List

Back