46% of mississippi republicans think interracial marriage should be illegal

It doesn't surprise me, they still have segregated proms in that state, of course they don't want interracial marriage.

Yeah, but which "they"? Not the kids actually going to the Proms I'm sure.

Don't really know, I watched a documentary on it on HBO, some small towns have them and in alot of cases the parents help them plan the events.

I saw that documentary too, it was amazing. I was totally disgusted.

I'm so thankful I wasn't born in the deep south, seems it's almost impossible to NOT be fat and dumb down there.

Don't really know, I watched a documentary on it on HBO, some small towns have them and in alot of cases the parents help them plan the events.

We know that hate is a learned trait. That the prevailing attitude nationwide is otherwise makes the difference. Their little world of racism is shrinking rapidly.

God I hope so, I'm sick of it.:doubt:

Why would they even ask a question like that and why are they only reporting the Republican response and not the Democratic or independent one? Sounds like an ulterior motive.

All that aside, if you've ever been to Mississippi this wouldn't surprise you in the least. It's nothing but a bunch of dumb fat rednecks.

The Republican Party is 90% white.

and democrats started the KKK. oh noes!

I saw that documentary too, it was amazing. I was totally disgusted.

I'm so thankful I wasn't born in the deep south, seems it's almost impossible to NOT be fat and dumb down there.

Depends where you live I guess, I spent time in the bigger cities down south like Birmingham Alabama and Biloxi Mississipi and it wasn't that bad, who I see really struggling with racism are the small towns, they really haven't moved on that much from the 50s and 60s.:eek:

Why would they even ask a question like that and why are they only reporting the Republican response and not the Democratic or independent one? Sounds like an ulterior motive.

All that aside, if you've ever been to Mississippi this wouldn't surprise you in the least. It's nothing but a bunch of dumb fat rednecks.

The Republican Party is 90% white.

and democrats started the KKK. oh noes!
Those Democrats [Dixiecrats] are all repbublicons now, and you are aware of that.

Have you ever asked a black lady whether or not a brother should marry a white woman? Have ya? :lol:

That sure describes Haley Barbour.

That's not right. Barbour is pretty articulate and his neck is definitely not red. It's a pasty color of pale.

Have you ever asked a black lady whether or not a brother should marry a white woman? Have ya? :lol:

Yes, white girls in my high school who dated black mean were beat up in the girls room. And I went to a decent high school.

Public Policy Polling: Barbour, Bryant lead in Mississippi

being the dumbest nation in the state is really paying off

also figures that palin supporters were the largest of the no-interracial marriage group

Tell me, does the fact that 44% of Democrats oppose gay marriage get your back up as much as this does? Do you always go ape shit over stupid polls that show how much fun people have lying to pollsters?

Forum List

Back