46% of mississippi republicans think interracial marriage should be illegal

Why would they even ask a question like that and why are they only reporting the Republican response and not the Democratic or independent one? Sounds like an ulterior motive.

All that aside, if you've ever been to Mississippi this wouldn't surprise you in the least. It's nothing but a bunch of dumb fat rednecks.

The Republican Party is 90% white.

You're 100% racist, get over and realize it 2011.

Of course in MS everyone is a Democrat. At least locally. Nationally it is different.
But who really cares? Why did anyone need to know that? And how many respondents were black?

A black republican in Mississippi? Really? That is your defense of this? This is all you got?

Wow. What a great debater you must be.

Democrats are race whores looking to be the next plantation owner

Sad really

Democrats keep Black people out of school with a 51% dropout rate

everything Democrat has destroyed the black community and profited Democrats

Of course in MS everyone is a Democrat. At least locally. Nationally it is different.
But who really cares? Why did anyone need to know that? And how many respondents were black?

A black republican in Mississippi? Really? That is your defense of this? This is all you got?

Wow. What a great debater you must be.

Do you know how to read, shithead?

CaféAuLait;3508866 said:
This is why David duke is popular in some circles down there.

Why because he caters to senior citizens? Seems if one wanted the correct results the numbers would have included more of the younger set. It seems asking a generation in the South who may have a skewed viewpoint a question like that, seems off somehow.
Why do you say he's popular with senior citizens?

Why would they even ask a question like that and why are they only reporting the Republican response and not the Democratic or independent one? Sounds like an ulterior motive.

All that aside, if you've ever been to Mississippi this wouldn't surprise you in the least. It's nothing but a bunch of dumb fat rednecks.

The Republican Party is 90% white.
Blacks and Hispanics vote democrat over 90% of the time...
So what?
Are you libs really that racist?

This really should not come as too much of a surprise to anyone. As a nation, we only approved of interracial marriage in a majority in the early 1990s. Naturally a backass southern state is going to have more of a backass southern mentality, especially from it's older citizens. They're dying off and we will have a more tolerant society eventually.

pr070816i.gif

It doesn't surprise me, they still have segregated proms in that state, of course they don't want interracial marriage.

Yeah, but which "they"? Not the kids actually going to the Proms I'm sure.

Don't really know, I watched a documentary on it on HBO, some small towns have them and in alot of cases the parents help them plan the events.

What is the breakdown for Mississippi Democrats who believe interracial marriage should be illegal?

For the white population it is probably the same..

Amazing how little Mississippi has progressed. They would still try to lynch Obama's father if they had the chance

It doesn't surprise me, they still have segregated proms in that state, of course they don't want interracial marriage.

Yeah, but which "they"? Not the kids actually going to the Proms I'm sure.

Don't really know, I watched a documentary on it on HBO, some small towns have them and in alot of cases the parents help them plan the events.

We know that hate is a learned trait. That the prevailing attitude nationwide is otherwise makes the difference. Their little world of racism is shrinking rapidly.

Forum List

Back