4200 free joints to be handed out on inauguration day

Hope they know they have to bring their own munchies

At least one good thing will happen on that horrific day. Well, 4200 good things.

Free joints to the people in D.C. Some of my friends are attending this. I say it's best and safest to be as far from D.C. as possible that day though.

Free marijuana on Inauguration Day
Now that this has been made public maybe the DEA will raid them too.

Mostly people from the dope smoking states of California and Colorado do not understand that dope of any kind is still illegal at the Federal level.

Nothing like the drugs issue too prove conservatives' "small government" propaganda is bullshit... those republicans sure love freedom lol

At least one good thing will happen on that horrific day. Well, 4200 good things.

Free joints to the people in D.C. Some of my friends are attending this. I say it's best and safest to be as far from D.C. as possible that day though.

Probably some evil scheme to get the smokers to ingest a poison or some such.

Now that this has been made public maybe the DEA will raid them too.

Mostly people from the dope smoking states of California and Colorado do not understand that dope of any kind is still illegal at the Federal level.
Nobody cares idiot.

Nah the food trucks will be out in full force. I can't promise they won't poison any Trump sheep though.
. I can't promise they won't poison any Trump sheep though.
By all means, if you go, enjoy yourself.

and I hope they have a food truck selling oats and hay for jackasses like you.
I'm not going. Too many shameless monsters that supported Trump will be around.

Nah the food trucks will be out in full force. I can't promise they won't poison any Trump sheep though.

and hundreds like you, making fools of themselves.

No, thousands you idiot. You already forgot the OP?

Anyways the real fools will be the human filth that slimed their way into D.C. to celebrate the lying mobster getting elected.

No, thousands you idiot. You already forgot the OP?

Anyways the real fools will be the human filth that slimed their way into D.C. to celebrate the lying mobster getting elected.

Only a fool would think that.

Like Trump is going to organize a bust at his own party. I predict 0 marijuani busts at the inagruation celebration/protest.

This time of year there is a lot of really good quality going around. I bet they will hand out some really good wacky tobacky but keep most of it for themselves.

Bogarts!

So they're giving away a dangerous drug to children.
I will show up with pepper spray and blind the first person who offers any pot and I'll shoot the first person smoking that shit in public. Self defense.
They'll find they won't be protected by their own ignorance.

Forum List

Back