Rand Paul- O'Care needs to have a replacement ready immediately

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
He knows what will befall him and other Repub Reps who face reelection in states w/ high participation rates in O'Care

Rand Paul: Trump 'fully supports my plan to replace Obamacare'

Sen. Rand Paul on Friday said President-elect Donald Trump "fully supports" his plan to simultaneously repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.

"I just spoke to [Trump] and he fully supports my plan to replace Obamacare the same day we repeal it," the Kentucky senator tweeted. "The time to act is now."

189781.png

54 views and only 2 non- responses? :eusa_think: Come on cons. you can do better than that or can't you?

He knows what will befall him and other Repub Reps who face reelection in states w/ high participation rates in O'Care

Rand Paul: Trump 'fully supports my plan to replace Obamacare'

Sen. Rand Paul on Friday said President-elect Donald Trump "fully supports" his plan to simultaneously repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.

"I just spoke to [Trump] and he fully supports my plan to replace Obamacare the same day we repeal it," the Kentucky senator tweeted. "The time to act is now."

189781.png

This is what terrifies the democrats...the Republicans actually have plans to actually fix healthcare......that makes democrats scream in terror......no government take over of healthcare...the democrats are petrified....

Forum List

Back