400 rockets and mortars have been launched from Gaza since Monday afternoon,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one do gooder Israel loving liberal has condemned those brown stink scumbags for launching (now over) 400 fucking rockets into Israel

That does not concern the United States.

YOU do not care about the United States, and you prove it every time you post SHIT like this.

You care about ISRAEL

MOVE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking sub human TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not one do gooder Israel loving liberal has condemned those brown stink scumbags for launching (now over) 400 fucking rockets into Israel

YOU do not care about the United States, and you prove it every time you post SHIT like this.

You care about ISRAEL

MOVE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you move to Iran.

The FACT is if Tijuana suddenly launched 400 rockets into Texas Tijuana would be flat as a parking lot / part of the United States by the end of the day 2 days later.

But if Tijuana did that, you WOULD NOT CARE, since it doesn't concern ISRAEL....

I guess the Iranians got really pissed when Trump threw down all those sanctions; they done launched them some rockettes
The Iranian thugs in control need to be exterminated along with Hamas. Same as the Nazis that ran Germany.

what, just like in Iraq, or in Afghanistan? :26:
What is it about Hamas that appeals to you and civilization?

What is it about poking your nose in other's business that so enamours you?

Why do you want the US to be the 'world police?'

Are you responding to me?
I'm not the Left, by classical definitions you are, not I.

But, that's a different discussion.

Why does Israel think it can massacre civilians since the mid - late 1940's, in terroristic massacres, steal land, oppress, a people,
and
then with their "Supposed superioir intellects"
can't
seem to grasp why Palestinians fight back??????????
Do you live in the USA?

Why can't you explain why Palestinians can't fight back, but only Israel can?

Palestinians owned more land, and made up more people in the 1940's vs Jews.

Israel has ever since been massacring, and stealing from Palestinians????????

That's "OKAY" because you're spoon-fed Neocon propaganda.

I'm an American born, bred, and raised.
But of early - mid 20th century Catholic immigrants mostly from Poland, and to a lesser extent from Ireland who moved to New York,
Of
course I tend to believe
differently than the idiots down South, and to a lesser extent in Middle-America.
There is no such thing as "Palestinian", for starters. They didn't own the land. They occupied the land. They don't want to co-exist. Israel is okay with co-existing. Do you believe the muslim thugs that control the Pals want to co-exist?

Palestine / Israel had more Arabs owning land, and living there before Israel stole it.
FACT.

How dare people not want to co-exist with the ones who kill, oppress, and steal from them.

Go be a Liberal maniac, on your own terms.
Because the Middle East is a haven of peace.

If Jews hate Muslims so much, and see them as such savages, why did they chose to make their homeland Israel surrounded by them???

There were other options for a Jewish homeland, like Jewish Autonomous Oblast in Russia.

Jewish Autonomous Oblast - Wikipedia

You care about ISRAEL

MOVE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do anti-Semites actually hear what they sound like?

Why do you hate Christians and Jews?

Always a dodge and a chickening out from responding....

Not all "Jews" did 911. Not all "Christians" support Israel getting away with 911.

You do.

and you expose your SUB HUMAN nature by tossing cards instead of answering questions...

SECOND CLASS HUMAN

Yes, I care and support Israel. They are a leader in the world in science, literature, medicine, and the arts. What is the contribution to the world by the Pals?

Thinking, thinking, thinking.....I got nuthin
All they got is "I hate the Jews and will support any terrorist or ignorant thug that tries to do them harm".

All Neocons got is "I want to k*ll Muslims, and will support an oppressive big government of Israel, that stole Palestine, because I can't think"

I tend to not want to kill anyone, and while Hamas might cause havoc, ultimately Israel has caused more havoc.

So, sorry, that the truth hurts you.
You live in the USA that stole land from the Natives and oppressed them for years. You called them "fucked up". Why are the American Natives "fucked up", but the Pals deserve your support?

I didn't do the Nabka, against Palestinians, mostly Israeli Jews, propped up by the West did such.

I didn't do the Trail of Tears against Natives, mostly Southerner Brits, and Northerner Brits, and a few Germ-Mans mixed in did such.

I don't owe them, nor do I support such actions by the "Barbarians"

The bottomline is both are pretty close, the Nabka, resembles the Trail of Tears.

P.S
I support expanding Native American, and African American autonomy within the U.S.A.
You stupid fuck. The Jewish people were in the Land of Canaan long before the false religion of islam was formed.

There were never "Palestinians" when Egypt owned the land. There were no Palestinians when Jordan owned the West Bank and scumbags like you didn't raise an eyebrow when Jordan slaughtered over 10,000 of those people that you call Palentians now.

The term Palestine was named during the reign of Emperor Vespasian who named it that after eradicating Jews from the region in 70AD.

All they got is "I hate the Jews and will support any terrorist or ignorant thug that tries to do them harm".

All Neocons got is "I want to k*ll Muslims, and will support an oppressive big government of Israel, that stole Palestine, because I can't think"

I tend to not want to kill anyone, and while Hamas might cause havoc, ultimately Israel has caused more havoc.

You live in the USA that stole land from the Natives and oppressed them for years. You called them "fucked up". Why are the American Natives "fucked up", but the Pals deserve your support?

I didn't do the Nabka, against Palestinians, mostly Israeli Jews, propped up by the West did such.

I didn't do the Trail of Tears against Natives, mostly Southerner Brits, and Northerner Brits, and a few Germ-Mans mixed in did such.

The bottomline is both are pretty close, the Nabka, resembles the Trail of Tears.

P.S
I support expanding Native American, and African American autonomy within the U.S.A.
You stupid fuck. The Jewish people were in the Land of Canaan long before the false religion of islam was formed.

There were never "Palestinians" when Egypt owned the land. There were no Palestinians when Jordan owned the West Bank and scumbags like you didn't raise an eyebrow when Jordan slaughtered over 10,000 of those people that you call Palentians now.

The term Palestine was named during the reign of Emperor Vespasian who named it that after eradicating Jews from the region in 70AD.

The Palis are a bunch of ragtag Muslims nobody wants ...not even other Muslims

P.S

Jews were a minority in Israel from every census, and data collection for hundreds upon hundreds of years.

Why do Israelis get to steal land, from people who have lived there for generations??????

If Palestinians made up the majority of land ownership, and people there, why does Israel entitled to strip them of their land??????

When are your beloved Anglo-Saxons going to give up, your lands, YOU STOLE???????????

Romans were in England before Anglo-Saxons, why not give England to Italy?

Native Americans were the U.S.A, and Canada, and Australoids in Australia.

Maybe we need a World without Anglo-Saxons?????????

I hate Anglo-Saxons, anyways, always looting, shooting, and being dumb, like supporting Zionism.

That is yet another Zionist lie, given that the Israelis stole their land.

If Mexico invaded the US and took Texas, you would let them have it, since it does not concern ISRAEL..

Patriotic Americans would take it back.

Patriotic Palestinians are doing the same thing....

That is yet another Zionist lie, given that the Israelis stole their land.

If Mexico invaded the US and took Texas, you would let them have it, since it does not concern ISRAEL..

Patriotic Americans would take it back.

Patriotic Palestinians are doing the same thing....

You're a confused Muslim

P.S

So, Jews weren't treated the same way???

It seems that many Zionists are very selective on what they chose to believe, or not believe.

Oh, Palestinians deserved to be expelled, meanwhile the Zionists cry about the anti-Jewish explusions.

Enough is enough.

You're a confused Muslim

You aren't an American citizen, and hence, as an Israeli, what you are posting here is essentially "hostile misinfo," which started when you tried to call the guy who "looked different" "Moses..."

Just stop you deluded jackass, if you don't want to be called a Muslim stop acting like one and stop making shit up about people. You look like a ridiculous clown with your Jew hating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back