400 rockets and mortars have been launched from Gaza since Monday afternoon,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one of you who cares about Israel

should move to ISRAEL.

This is the United States, not Israel.

Who the fck are you thinking we're going to listen to some anti semite jackass?
You’re the one who thinks judaism is the wrong religion, despicable racist.

Where did I say that? Uh oh ya done went down the well ya goddamn dumbass.

Before you utter one more syllable I'll need a direct quote from me saying that. Save your usual lying ass BS, boy
Oh you think Judaism is the correct religion? I guess you’re just spying when you go to church.

I said quote me saying that....tick tock tick tock

Ya done went down the well, boy LOL Again
I have seen you post many times about being a Christian. You disagree with Jews on religion, so you are an anti-semite.

Where did I say that?

SIL is a faux "christian" who is really posting from Israel.

Well don't say it, prove it, anti Semite

Good grief, because someone doesn't hate the Jooos they must be a Jew?

You're a laughable dumbfuck

Watch this: LaDexter is a faux American posting from Gaza, he's really a towel head dodging Israeli airstrikes making shit up on the interwebs.

See how it works, moron

I guess the Iranians got really pissed when Trump threw down all those sanctions; they done launched them some rockettes
The Iranian thugs in control need to be exterminated along with Hamas. Same as the Nazis that ran Germany.

I hate to break it you, but Hamas, and Iran didn't kill as much as Zionists, such as Israel, and the U.S.A in the Mid-East.

I think Neocons live in a retarded fantasy, they can't help themselves.

LOL, those chicken hawks are funny little critters :21:

There are two cultures here. One is a very progressive enlightened culture that leads the world in science and culture. The other is an evil misogynistic backwards ignorant tribal cult. Guess which one the left supports?

The Palis start shit, get their ass kicked and then run to the UN and bawl like bitches
Sometimes you have to have a political solution.

Violence doesn't always work.

Inform your friends to cease lobbing bottle rockets into Israel and they won't get an ass kicking
Israel shouldn’t have gone in and murdered a bunch of Hamas people. Both sides deserve to reap what they sow.
Hamas is a terrorist organization.

Israel started with terroristic massacres like Deir Yassin, and still does terroristic massacres in recent weeks, months, years.

Same Sh*t different toilet.
Killing terrorists isn't terrorism. It's preserving civilized society. You really are an idiot.

Israel is ultimately the bigger terrorists, killing far more Palestinians, than vice versa in recent years, including a bunch of civilians, even in Massacres.

Go be a bumbling Zionist fool on your own terms.

There are two cultures here. One is a very progressive enlightened culture that leads the world in science and culture. The other is an evil misogynistic backwards ignorant tribal cult. Guess which one the left supports?

Are you responding to me?
I'm not the Left, by classical definitions you are, not I.

But, that's a different discussion.

Why does Israel think it can massacre civilians since the mid - late 1940's, in terroristic massacres, steal land, oppress, a people,
and
then with their "Supposed superioir intellects"
can't
seem to grasp why Palestinians fight back??????????

The Palis start shit, get their ass kicked and then run to the UN and bawl like bitches
Inform your friends to cease lobbing bottle rockets into Israel and they won't get an ass kicking
Israel shouldn’t have gone in and murdered a bunch of Hamas people. Both sides deserve to reap what they sow.

Israel started with terroristic massacres like Deir Yassin, and still does terroristic massacres in recent weeks, months, years.

Killing terrorists isn't terrorism. It's preserving civilized society. You really are an idiot.

Israel is ultimately the bigger terrorists, killing far more Palestinians, than vice versa in recent years, including a bunch of civilians, even in Massacres.

The Pals are being held hostage and being used as shields by the muslim terrorists. You know that. Why do you ignore that fact?

There are two cultures here. One is a very progressive enlightened culture that leads the world in science and culture. The other is a tribal misogynistic backwards ignorant tribal cult. Guess which one the left supports?

When it comes to Hamas and Israel, one has done nothing to the US, the other has done...

JFK
the USS Liberty
the Marines in Lebanon 1983
Pan Am 103
ISIS

Which one do you support? Yeah, the one that HARMS THE US....

Are you responding to me?
I'm not the Left, by classical definitions you are, not I.

But, that's a different discussion.

Why does Israel think it can massacre civilians since the mid - late 1940's, in terroristic massacres, steal land, oppress, a people,
and
then with their "Supposed superioir intellects"
can't
seem to grasp why Palestinians fight back??????????
Do you live in the USA?

What is it about Hamas that appeals to you and civilization?

Hamas has done nothing to the US.

Israel has done every major terror strike against the US in modern history, all with you cheering as Americans were murdered in cold blood.

You HATE AMERICA.

There are two cultures here. One is a very progressive enlightened culture that leads the world in science and culture. The other is a tribal misogynistic backwards ignorant tribal cult. Guess which one the left supports?

When it comes to Hamas and Israel, one has done nothing to the US, the other has done...

JFK
the USS Liberty
the Marines in Lebanon 1983
Pan Am 103
ISIS

Which one do you support? Yeah, the one that HARMS THE US....
You're confused.

The Pals are being held hostage and being used as shields by the muslim terrorists. You know that. Why do you ignore that fact?

Terrorists are basically mini-governments fighting for control (Hamas), in contrast big governments are already in control. (Israel)

Leave it to retarded Neocons to say they believe in small government, but to actually support big government controls over small government terrorists.

Of course, by your own theories, the terrorists should be a smaller priority, because they're smaller.

But, of course you side with bigger government, because you're very much spoon-fed propaganda, by the Neocon think tanks.

No sir.

I have a brain and patriotism to the US.

You have no brain and care only about Israel even though you do not even live there.

Terrorists are basically mini-governments fighting for control (Hamas), in contrast big governments are already in control. (Israel)

Leave it to retarded Neocons to say they believe in small government, but to actually support big government controls over small government terrorists.

Of course, by your own theories, the terrorists should be a smaller priority, because they're smaller.

But, of course you side with bigger government, because you're very much spoon-fed propaganda, by the Neocon think tanks.
What is it about Hamas that you support?

No sir.

I have a brain and patriotism to the US.

You have no brain and care only about Israel even though you do not even live there.
Yes, I care and support Israel. They are a leader in the world in science, literature, medicine, and the arts. What is the contribution to the world by the Pals?

Before giving up Gaza Israel warned that it would not be long before their enemies would be firing missiles into Israel from Gaza. They were right.

Israel, in defense of their nation, has the right IMO to empty out and retake Gaza for their own. If that is what it takes to keep their people safe, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back