400 rockets and mortars have been launched from Gaza since Monday afternoon,

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're confused.

These are your masters, posting "news" in the US that never includes the truth about Gaddafi.... this truth....

Gaddafi’s mother was born Jewish, his protocol chief says

Gaddafi killed anyone who discovered his mother was Jewish, aide claims

Gaddafi is my Cousin says Elderly Jewish Woman

Libya’s Gaddafi had a history of reaching out to Israel

'Qaddafi is my Jewish Cousin'

So tell us again how Pan Am 103 really was "Islamic Terror" when it was a JEW who ordered it....

There are two cultures here. One is a very progressive enlightened culture that leads the world in science and culture. The other is an evil misogynistic backwards ignorant tribal cult. Guess which one the left supports?

Are you responding to me?
I'm not the Left, by classical definitions you are, not I.

But, that's a different discussion.

Why does Israel think it can massacre civilians since the mid - late 1940's, in terroristic massacres, steal land, oppress, a people,
and
then with their "Supposed superioir intellects"
can't
seem to grasp why Palestinians fight back??????????
Do you live in the USA?

Why can't you explain why Palestinians can't fight back, but only Israel can?

Palestinians owned more land, and made up more people in the 1940's vs Jews.

Israel has ever since been massacring, and stealing from Palestinians????????

That's "OKAY" because you're spoon-fed Neocon propaganda.

I'm an American born, bred, and raised.
But of early - mid 20th century Catholic immigrants mostly from Poland, and to a lesser extent from Ireland who moved to New York,
Of
course I tend to believe
differently than the idiots down South, and to a lesser extent in Middle-America.

No sir.

I have a brain and patriotism to the US.

You have no brain and care only about Israel even though you do not even live there.
Yes, I care and support Israel. They are a leader in the world in science, literature, medicine, and the arts. What is the contribution to the world by the Pals?

Thinking, thinking, thinking.....I got nuthin
All they got is "I hate the Jews and will support any terrorist or ignorant thug that tries to do them harm".

Israel, in defense of their nation, has the right IMO to empty out and retake Gaza for their own

Why don't you MOVE TO ISRAEL since ISRAEL is THE ONLY COUNTRY YOU CARE ABOUT????

At some point, the truth about 911 is coming out here, and when it does, Christian supporters of Israel are going to "get it" HARD.

There are two cultures here. One is a very progressive enlightened culture that leads the world in science and culture. The other is an evil misogynistic backwards ignorant tribal cult. Guess which one the left supports?

Why does Israel think it can massacre civilians since the mid - late 1940's, in terroristic massacres, steal land, oppress, a people,
and
can't
Do you live in the USA?

But of early - mid 20th century Catholic immigrants mostly from Poland, and to a lesser extent from Ireland who moved to New York,
Of
course I tend to believe
differently than the idiots down South, and to a lesser extent in Middle-America.
There is no such thing as "Palestinian", for starters. They didn't own the land. They occupied the land. They don't want to co-exist. Israel is okay with co-existing. Do you believe the muslim thugs that control the Pals want to co-exist?

No sir.

You have no brain and care only about Israel even though you do not even live there.
Yes, I care and support Israel. They are a leader in the world in science, literature, medicine, and the arts. What is the contribution to the world by the Pals?

All they got is "I hate the Jews and will support any terrorist or ignorant thug that tries to do them harm".

All Neocons got is "I want to k*ll Muslims, and will support an oppressive big government of Israel, that stole Palestine, because I can't think"

I tend to not want to kill anyone, and while Hamas might cause havoc, ultimately Israel has caused more havoc.

So, sorry, that the truth hurts you.

Israel, in defense of their nation, has the right IMO to empty out and retake Gaza for their own

Why don't you MOVE TO ISRAEL since ISRAEL is THE ONLY COUNTRY YOU CARE ABOUT????

At some point, the truth about 911 is coming out here, and when it does, Christian supporters of Israel are going to "get it" HARD.
You obviously haven't read the book. Christians win and Israel will be where our King lives. Good luck.

Not one do gooder Israel loving liberal has condemned those brown stink scumbags for launching (now over) 400 fucking rockets into Israel.

OVER 400 FUCKING ROCKETS and not one fucking liberal condemns those fucking brown scumbags?

And why is that? They hate American white Christians and Israel. Just like them. That is why.

No sir.

All Neocons got is "I want to k*ll Muslims, and will support an oppressive big government of Israel, that stole Palestine, because I can't think"

I tend to not want to kill anyone, and while Hamas might cause havoc, ultimately Israel has caused more havoc.

You live in the USA that stole land from the Natives and oppressed them for years. You called them "fucked up". Why are the American Natives "fucked up", but the Pals deserve your support?

and
can't
Do you live in the USA?

Of
course I tend to believe
There is no such thing as "Palestinian", for starters. They didn't own the land. They occupied the land. They don't want to co-exist. Israel is okay with co-existing. Do you believe the muslim thugs that control the Pals want to co-exist?

Palestine / Israel had more Arabs owning land, and living there before Israel stole it.
FACT.

How dare people not want to co-exist with the ones who kill, oppress, and steal from them.

Go be a Liberal maniac, on your own terms.

and there above is the truth, that the Israelis are CHOSEN so the ISRAELI News is free to report the truth that Gaddafi was Jewish.

Here in the US, we are SECOND CLASS, so we get CENSORED "news" that never tells us the truth about who ordered Pan Am 103...

and
can't
Do you live in the USA?

Of
course I tend to believe

Palestine / Israel had more Arabs owning land, and living there before Israel stole it.
FACT.

How dare people not want to co-exist with the ones who kill, oppress, and steal from them.

Go be a Liberal maniac, on your own terms.
Because the Middle East is a haven of peace.

Not one do gooder Israel loving liberal has condemned those brown stink scumbags for launching (now over) 400 fucking rockets into Israel.

OVER 400 FUCKING ROCKETS and not one fucking liberal condemns those fucking brown scumbags?

And why is that? They hate American white Christians and Israel. Just like them. That is why.
The leftist hates God, that's the bottom line. Anyone that would support murdering innocent defenseless infant humans is full of evil and hate.

No sir.

You live in the USA that stole land from the Natives and oppressed them for years. You called them "fucked up". Why are the American Natives "fucked up", but the Pals deserve your support?

I didn't do the Nabka, against Palestinians, mostly Israeli Jews, propped up by the West did such.

I didn't do the Trail of Tears against Natives, mostly Southerner Brits, and Northerner Brits, and a few Germ-Mans mixed in did such.

I don't owe them, nor do I support such actions by the "Barbarians"

The bottomline is both are pretty close, the Nabka, resembles the Trail of Tears.

P.S
I support expanding Native American, and African American autonomy within the U.S.A.

Do you feel better after that Anti-Semitic rant, snowflake? Get up off the floor, dust yourself off, and have a seat back up at the grown-up table if you want to discuss issues like a big boy. If not, take your ass back to the Kids' table.

The FACT is if Tijuana suddenly launched 400 rockets into Texas Tijuana would be flat as a parking lot / part of the United States by the end of the day 2 days later.

So why do Anti-Semites like yourself seek to deny the Israeli's God-Given right to exist and of self-protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back