400 rockets and mortars have been launched from Gaza since Monday afternoon,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the Middle East is a haven of peace.

If Jews hate Muslims so much, and see them as such savages, why did they chose to make their homeland Israel surrounded by them???

There were other options for a Jewish homeland, like Jewish Autonomous Oblast in Russia.

Jewish Autonomous Oblast - Wikipedia
So why did White people have to nearly exterminate the natives to take America and Canada?
Why do Muslims exterminate Muslims.
Why do Africans exterminate Africans?

I didn't do that, nor do I support that, either.

The big question, however becomes WHY DO YOU Support subjection of the Palestinian people, by Israel???????
Your Jew hatred is showing...

Quite a few of them on here....sad isn't it?

But, I suppose Muslim hatred, is awesome.

Keep in mind on this particular forum, I've NOT SEEN a single Jew hater call for extermination of Jews, now I've seen a lot of anti-Muslim users call for extermination of Muslims.

I guess, it's just a one sided World, for the Zionist propagandists.

Anything the Zionist can muster, to get theirs at all, any foul lies, and vile propaganda, so long as you can get yours.

Translation - they DO believe a star is the same size as a FIG LEAF, because if they did not, they wouldn't believe Revelation....

LOL!!!!!

The smallest known star is 10 times the size of Jupiter....

For you are a holy nation to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the nations on the earth, to be His own.

and so if you are a SUB HUMAN who thinks a star is the size of a fig leaf, who thinks "soon" means MORE THAN 1800 years from now, and had no problem when the DISCIPLES BOLTED on Jesus.....

you are DUMB ENOUGH to take your place as a SECOND CLASS HUMAN and SERVE ISRAEL even as they murder you and your country and rob your country until it is bankrupt....

You're just annoying, stop the hate and grab a life, asshole

Do you live in the USA?

Why can't you explain why Palestinians can't fight back, but only Israel can?

Palestinians owned more land, and made up more people in the 1940's vs Jews.

Israel has ever since been massacring, and stealing from Palestinians????????

That's "OKAY" because you're spoon-fed Neocon propaganda.

I'm an American born, bred, and raised.
But of early - mid 20th century Catholic immigrants mostly from Poland, and to a lesser extent from Ireland who moved to New York,
Of
course I tend to believe
differently than the idiots down South, and to a lesser extent in Middle-America.
There is no such thing as "Palestinian", for starters. They didn't own the land. They occupied the land. They don't want to co-exist. Israel is okay with co-existing. Do you believe the muslim thugs that control the Pals want to co-exist?

Palestine / Israel had more Arabs owning land, and living there before Israel stole it.
FACT.

How dare people not want to co-exist with the ones who kill, oppress, and steal from them.

Go be a Liberal maniac, on your own terms.

If Jews hate Muslims so much, and see them as such savages, why did they chose to make their homeland Israel surrounded by them???

There were other options for a Jewish homeland, like Jewish Autonomous Oblast in Russia.

Because Israel has been the Jewish homeland for about 3,000 years.

History of the Jews and Judaism in the Land of Israel - Wikipedia

The Jewish people originated in the land of Israel, and have maintained physical, cultural, and religious ties to it ever since. Although they had first emerged centuries earlier as an outgrowth of southern Canaanites,[1][2][3][4] and the Jewish Bibleclaims that a Jewish monarchy existed starting in the 10th century BCE, the first appearance of the name "Israel" in the secular (non-Biblical) historic record is the Egyptian Merneptah Stele, circa 1200 BCE.

So why did White people have to nearly exterminate the natives to take America and Canada?

The big question, however becomes WHY DO YOU Support subjection of the Palestinian people, by Israel???????

Keep in mind on this particular forum, I've NOT SEEN a single Jew hater call for extermination of Jews, now I've seen a lot of anti-Muslim users call for extermination of Muslims.

Anything the Zionist can muster, to get theirs at all, any foul lies, and vile propaganda, so long as you can get yours.

You're another Jew hating retard that I'll never take serious

Is it the function of The US Government to support Saudi Arabia in their war effort in Yeman, a war in which tens of thousands of Yemani civilians are being murdered, with US weapons, US bombs, and US logistic support?

The Saudis have used 'barrel bombs' in Yeman but the US Government does NOT have an issue with that.

The Syrians use 'barrel bombs' in Syria yet the US Government DOES have issues with that.

Uncle Sam is a two head bitch.

Truth is "annoying" when given SUB HUMAN is certain of that which is NOT TRUE....

When the authorities showed up to arrest Jesus, his DISCIPLES BOLTED, they did not stand with the "son of God" since they did not want to end up on a cross, as their fraudulent "associate" would, and they KNEW THAT WHEN THEY BOLTED, that HE WAS A FRAUD and WOULD GET CONVICTED AND CRUCIFIED.... which is exactly what happened...

Thinking, thinking, thinking.....I got nuthin
All they got is "I hate the Jews and will support any terrorist or ignorant thug that tries to do them harm".

All Neocons got is "I want to k*ll Muslims, and will support an oppressive big government of Israel, that stole Palestine, because I can't think"

I tend to not want to kill anyone, and while Hamas might cause havoc, ultimately Israel has caused more havoc.

So, sorry, that the truth hurts you.
You live in the USA that stole land from the Natives and oppressed them for years. You called them "fucked up". Why are the American Natives "fucked up", but the Pals deserve your support?

I didn't do the Nabka, against Palestinians, mostly Israeli Jews, propped up by the West did such.

I didn't do the Trail of Tears against Natives, mostly Southerner Brits, and Northerner Brits, and a few Germ-Mans mixed in did such.

I don't owe them, nor do I support such actions by the "Barbarians"

The bottomline is both are pretty close, the Nabka, resembles the Trail of Tears.

P.S
I support expanding Native American, and African American autonomy within the U.S.A.
You stupid fuck. The Jewish people were in the Land of Canaan long before the false religion of islam was formed.

There were never "Palestinians" when Egypt owned the land. There were no Palestinians when Jordan owned the West Bank and scumbags like you didn't raise an eyebrow when Jordan slaughtered over 10,000 of those people that you call Palentians now.

The term Palestine was named during the reign of Emperor Vespasian who named it that after eradicating Jews from the region in 70AD.

Since 1,200 BC, so that is about 3,000 years of continuous residence there. Even during the Diaspora, The Babylonian and Assyrian Captivities, even during the time they were Slaves in Egypt there were still Jewish People in Israel.

The Jewish people contribute greatly to the civilized world in science, healthcare, literature, the arts, etc. Tell us what Islam contributes to the civilized world. Go ahead.

Is it the function of The US Government to support Saudi Arabia in their war effort in Yeman, a war in which tens of thousands of Yemani civilians are being murdered, with US weapons, bombs, and logistic support?

The Saudis have used 'barrel bombs' in Yeman but the US Government does NOT have an issue with that.

The Syrians use 'barrel bombs' in Syria yet the US Government DOES have issues with that.

Uncle Sam is a two head bitch

NEWS for YOU....

saudi royal family jewish - Google Search

and then the obsession with Saudi makes much more sense....

Truth is "annoying" when given SUB HUMAN is certain of that which is NOT TRUE....

When the authorities showed up to arrest Jesus, his DISCIPLES BOLTED, they did not stand with the "son of God" since they did not want to end up on a cross, as their fraudulent "associate" would, and they KNEW THAT WHEN THEY BOLTED, that HE WAS A FRAUD and WOULD GET CONVICTED AND CRUCIFIED.... which is exactly what happened...
Then Jesus rose from the dead to prove he wasn't a fraud, which is exactly what happened.

Why can't you explain why Palestinians can't fight back, but only Israel can?

Palestinians owned more land, and made up more people in the 1940's vs Jews.

Israel has ever since been massacring, and stealing from Palestinians????????

That's "OKAY" because you're spoon-fed Neocon propaganda.

I'm an American born, bred, and raised.
But of early - mid 20th century Catholic immigrants mostly from Poland, and to a lesser extent from Ireland who moved to New York,
Of
course I tend to believe
differently than the idiots down South, and to a lesser extent in Middle-America.
There is no such thing as "Palestinian", for starters. They didn't own the land. They occupied the land. They don't want to co-exist. Israel is okay with co-existing. Do you believe the muslim thugs that control the Pals want to co-exist?

Palestine / Israel had more Arabs owning land, and living there before Israel stole it.
FACT.

How dare people not want to co-exist with the ones who kill, oppress, and steal from them.

The Jewish people originated in the land of Israel, and have maintained physical, cultural, and religious ties to it ever since. Although they had first emerged centuries earlier as an outgrowth of southern Canaanites,[1][2][3][4] and the Jewish Bibleclaims that a Jewish monarchy existed starting in the 10th century BCE, the first appearance of the name "Israel" in the secular (non-Biblical) historic record is the Egyptian Merneptah Stele, circa 1200 BCE.

People on the land for generations should have rights, in this case the Palestinians.
But, Zionists don't care, they're cruel, inhumane butts of society.

When is the Roman Empire going to claim half of Europe, half of West Asia, and half of North & Eastern Africa???????

This idea that people who lived there many hundreds of years ago, can come in and oppress, kill, and steal from the people living there is INSANE.

But, Zionists tend to not care, it's about getting theirs at all costs, no matter how vile the ordeal.

From Deir Yassin Massacre terrorism, to recent Massacre terrorism, Israel murdering civilians, including Women, and Children is foul, especially considering they've lived there for hundreds of years.

P.S
Anglo-Saxons should cease-to-exist by your ideals.

When is England going to give up England, and give it back to Britons?

When are English people in USA, and Canada going to give back to Native Americans?

When are English people in Australia going to give back to the Australoids??????

It seems it's usually the Anglo-Saxon scumbags, who are the most ardent Zionists in the U.S.A, they love the power, of looting, and shooting by Israel, and by just about anybody.

No, them folks were booted outta there by the ROMANS and only in 1948 did it "re-emerge..." with this warning from Patriotic American ALBERT EINSTEIN

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Fascism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.
Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.
The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948

I didn't do the Nabka, against Palestinians, mostly Israeli Jews, propped up by the West did such.

I didn't do the Trail of Tears against Natives, mostly Southerner Brits, and Northerner Brits, and a few Germ-Mans mixed in did such.

I don't owe them, nor do I support such actions by the "Barbarians"

The bottomline is both are pretty close, the Nabka, resembles the Trail of Tears.

P.S
I support expanding Native American, and African American autonomy within the U.S.A.
You stupid fuck. The Jewish people were in the Land of Canaan long before the false religion of islam was formed.

There were never "Palestinians" when Egypt owned the land. There were no Palestinians when Jordan owned the West Bank and scumbags like you didn't raise an eyebrow when Jordan slaughtered over 10,000 of those people that you call Palentians now.

The term Palestine was named during the reign of Emperor Vespasian who named it that after eradicating Jews from the region in 70AD.

The Palis are a bunch of ragtag Muslims nobody wants ...not even other Muslims

So, Jews weren't treated the same way???

It seems that many Zionists are very selective on what they chose to believe, or not believe.

Oh, Palestinians deserved to be expelled, meanwhile the Zionists cry about the anti-Jewish explusions.

Enough is enough.

Just to be clear, there is no such thing as a Palestinian unless you are talking about The Hebrew People. The Palestinians in Gaza and The West Bank are not an ethnic group. The Word Palestine comes from The Roman Occupation of Israel and was used for Israel, and The Word Palestinian is the word The Romans used for Jews, and no other group.

The Fake Palestinians are nothing but pawns used by Hamas, Iran, Hezbollah to pressure Israel to give up territory which is rightfully theirs. These people are Egyptians, Jordanians, Syrians etc. etc. They have a homeland so I suggest their homeland take them in.

Zionists are such propagandists.

Here's from an actual Jewish source, proving even up until the 1940's there was an Arab majority in Palestine / Israel.

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

Go lie, and lie some more on your own terms.

Do you have anything a little more historical like from 1,200 BC? Or how about something a with a little more permanence such as having a continual presence in Israel like the Jewish People have for over 3,000 years?

Instead, you want to talk about a bunch of Invaders from Egypt, Syria, Jordan and elsewhere that are being used as pawns by Iran, HAMAS, and Hezbollah who have sworn to each other to exterminate The Jewish People.

Like I said, DemNazis, same as Them Nazis.

Then Jesus rose from the dead

Who observed that?

3 DISCIPLES

Who saw him walk on water?

2 DISCIPLES

The credibility of the DISCIPLES is ALL a "Christian" has... and their "credibility" went to ZERO when they BOLTED....

Why do you think you know more about Jesus than the demographic that actually observed him, the Jewish demographic, which REJECTS HIM as a TOTAL FRAUD?

Is it the function of The US Government to support Saudi Arabia in their war effort in Yeman, a war in which tens of thousands of Yemani civilians are being murdered, with US weapons, US bombs, and US logistic support?

Uncle Sam is a two head bitch.
I have no problem with preserving civilization. Why do you?

The Palis are a bunch of ragtag Muslims nobody wants ...not even other Muslims

So, Jews weren't treated the same way???

It seems that many Zionists are very selective on what they chose to believe, or not believe.

Oh, Palestinians deserved to be expelled, meanwhile the Zionists cry about the anti-Jewish explusions.

Enough is enough.

Just to be clear, there is no such thing as a Palestinian unless you are talking about The Hebrew People. The Palestinians in Gaza and The West Bank are not an ethnic group. The Word Palestine comes from The Roman Occupation of Israel and was used for Israel, and The Word Palestinian is the word The Romans used for Jews, and no other group.

The Fake Palestinians are nothing but pawns used by Hamas, Iran, Hezbollah to pressure Israel to give up territory which is rightfully theirs. These people are Egyptians, Jordanians, Syrians etc. etc. They have a homeland so I suggest their homeland take them in.

Zionists are such propagandists.

Here's from an actual Jewish source, proving even up until the 1940's there was an Arab majority in Palestine / Israel.

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

Go lie, and lie some more on your own terms.

Do you have anything a little more historical like from 1,200 BC? Or how about something a with a little more permanence such as having a continual presence in Israel like the Jewish People have for over 3,000 years?

Instead, you want to talk about a bunch of Invaders from Egypt, Syria, Jordan and elsewhere that are being used as pawns.

By your logic, then Americans have no rights to the U.S.A.

Arabs lived in Palestine longer than Americans lived in the U.S.A.
FACT.

When are you going to sign over your land to Mestizo Mexicans?

I mean if half breed Semitic Jewish - White Ashkenazi Germanic Yiddish speakers can steal Palestine, why can't half breed Native American - White Mestizo Spanish speakers steal the U.S.A???????

Be consistent, and non-Hypocritical.

Of course Zionists are foul, lesser beings, who have trouble with basic comprehension, fairness, rules, and civilization.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Then Jesus rose from the dead

Who observed that?

3 DISCIPLES

Who saw him walk on water?

2 DISCIPLES

The credibility of the DISCIPLES is ALL a "Christian" has... and their "credibility" went to ZERO when they BOLTED....

Why do you think you know more about Jesus than the demographic that actually observed him, the Jewish demographic, which REJECTS HIM as a TOTAL FRAUD?
Nope, over 500 saw Jesus after he rose from the dead. You want to pick and choose which parts of Scripture you want to believe. Can't do that. Either it's all true or it's all a lie.

FACT.

People on the land for generations should have rights, in this case the Palestinians.
But, Zionists don't care, they're cruel, inhumane butts of society.

When is the Roman Empire going to claim half of Europe, half of West Asia, and half of North & Eastern Africa???????

This idea that people who lived there many hundreds of years ago, can come in and oppress, kill, and steal from the people living there is INSANE.

But, Zionists tend to not care, it's about getting theirs at all costs, no matter how vile the ordeal.

From Deir Yassin Massacre terrorism, to recent Massacre terrorism, Israel murdering civilians, including Women, and Children is foul, especially considering they've lived there for hundreds of years.

P.S
Anglo-Saxons should cease-to-exist by your ideals.

When is England going to give up England, and give it back to Britons?

When are English people in USA, and Canada going to give back to Native Americans?

When are English people in Australia going to give back to the Australoids??????

It seems it's usually the Anglo-Saxon scumbags, who are the most ardent Zionists in the U.S.A, they love the power, of looting, and shooting by Israel, and by just about anybody.

There is no GENETIC GROUP called THE PALESTINIANS. It is a term that comes from The Roman Empire's Occupation of Israel and was used to refer to Israel and The Jewish People. It was sometimes used to refer to that general area of The Globe, but it was more specifically used to describe Israel under Roman Occupation.

Stop lying to everyone. The people on this forum are too educated to buy your crap, so you might as well quit trying to peddle your propaganda like a dirty street vendor.

"OLD LIES FOR NEW, OLD LIES FOR NEW!"

You sound like a broken record. At least your mentor Hitler was a little more imaginative with his twisted hate speech directed towards The Jewish People.

You kinda SUCK AT THIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back