40 Years Ago Communist Shot and Killed by Klansmen in North Carolina

40 years ago this month Klansman shot and killed 4 communist. The Klansman were found not guilty twice. Somehow Politico manages to to tie this event, into Charlottesville killing, weaves through SC church shooting, and blames Trump. SNL did a funny skit about “communist hunting season.” I can’t tell if former Democrat Senator Al Franken is part of the skit or if that’s and early Joe Piscapo. I will post both.
Commie Hunting Season
The Massacre That Spawned the Alt-Right
The communist appeared to be violent agitators.
Greensboro Massacre: 40 Years Later
You can't tell Joe Piscapo from Al Franken? I hope you watched the eye exam commercial before the skit closely.

FYI, the KKK were the bad guys 40 years ago, nothing there has changed. Thank you.

The Communists were the bad guys as well 40 years ago.

If they shoot each other, the result is public service homicides.

Now, of course, if either the Communists or Triple K folks shoots regular law abiding capitalists, that's a bird of a different color. People aren't going to put up with that shit.

Yeah....no, the klan were in the wrong in this incident regardless of the political ideology of the others.

The response of the Greensboro city fathers was spot on, however. It was 40 years ago, and they haven't had a recurrence of this KKK-CPUSA violence

I'm just saying it was the klan who attacked with lethal force because a group of people were trying to help people of color and many were people of color.

FYI, the KKK were the bad guys 40 years ago, nothing there has changed. Thank you.

Now, of course, if either the Communists or Triple K folks shoots regular law abiding capitalists, that's a bird of a different color. People aren't going to put up with that shit.

Yeah....no, the klan were in the wrong in this incident regardless of the political ideology of the others.

The response of the Greensboro city fathers was spot on, however. It was 40 years ago, and they haven't had a recurrence of this KKK-CPUSA violence

I'm just saying it was the klan who attacked with lethal force because a group of people were trying to help people of color and many were people of color.
anytime a Comunist a Klan member a Nazi dies is a good day

There was no "group of people who were trying to help people of color" involved at all. There was the Communist Party USA, and they were in town to pick a fight with the Triple K.

They had a "death to the klan" rally before hand, they had bad intentions too.

I don't see how you can see these fucking bolsheviks as altruistic.

I guess if the KKK wasn't there in the first place, the CPUSA wouldn't have shown up.

There was no "group of people who were trying to help people of color" involved at all. There was the Communist Party USA, and they were in town to pick a fight with the Triple K.

I guess if the KKK wasn't there in the first place, the CPUSA wouldn't have shown up.

Shooting someone for simply disagreeing with them is wrong. The klan was in the wrong I don't know what else to tell you.

anytime a Comunist a Klan member a Nazi dies is a good day

You really want to diminish Trump's chances at the polls don't you?

Shooting someone for simply disagreeing with them is wrong. The klan was in the wrong I don't know what else to tell you.

A Triple K member was killed too, by a Communist. The Communists were there to kill the KKK members, but just weren't as successful.

The Communists came to Greensboro to bring death to the Triple K. And actually did to one of Robert C. Byrd's associates.

A Triple K member was killed too, by a Communist. The Communists were there to kill the KKK members, but just weren't as successful.

The Communists came to Greensboro to bring death to the Triple K. And actually did to one of Robert C. Byrd's associates.

Sure, bud.

40 years ago this month Klansman shot and killed 4 communist. The Klansman were found not guilty twice. Somehow Politico manages to to tie this event, into Charlottesville killing, weaves through SC church shooting, and blames Trump. SNL did a funny skit about “communist hunting season.” I can’t tell if former Democrat Senator Al Franken is part of the skit or if that’s and early Joe Piscapo. I will post both.
Commie Hunting Season
You can't tell Joe Piscapo from Al Franken? I hope you watched the eye exam commercial before the skit closely.
I’m sorry. I forgot about the communist stirring shit.

Nope the communist were the more the severe of the groups. Soviet Union had over 18,000 nuclear warheads pointed at us in anger.

Nope the communist were the more the severe of the groups. Soviet Union had over 18,000 nuclear warheads pointed at us in anger.

Exactly.

As bad as the Triple K was, they never had nukes pointed at us. Since Nathan B. Forrest started the outfit, only a few thousand people were killed by them. That isn't good.

But compared to the 100 million killed by Communism, since Karl Marx started the Communist Party, its pretty insignificant.

Disagree 100%. It is a viable alternative.

Is that the reason why the KKK shot them?

I'm not sure about that. The Communists said they were there to bring death to the klan. It looks like just a scheduled battle that Communist Party got schlonged by the Triple K. The Ku Kluckers brought rifles, the Communist brought handguns.

40 years ago, young kids over in Vietnam were killing Commies. KKK were just doing what LBJ wanted them to do....With Senator Robert (KKK) Byrd's blessings.

This wasn't the Soviet Union and they didn't fire on the KKK, at least not until the KKK pulled the trigger first.

Is that the reason why the KKK shot them?

I'm not sure about that. The Communists said they were there to bring death to the klan. It looks like just a scheduled battle that Communist Party got schlonged by the Triple K. The Ku Kluckers brought rifles, the Communist brought handguns.

They were holding a 'Death to the Klan' rally, something any real American would approve of.

40 years ago, young kids over in Vietnam were killing Commies. KKK were just doing what LBJ wanted them to do....With Senator Robert (KKK) Byrd's blessings.

Nope, I don't believe LBJ or Ford (who was president at the time) wanted Americans killing fellow Americans. Byrd wasn't in the klan at the time not that it's germane to the topic at all.

732D12B1-9271-43A1-B105-E679A23724D9.jpeg
Look at these Democrat communist were doing a black people

Commie Hunting Season
I wasn't aware of this wonderful event. Thanks for posting! And I'm NOT being sarcastic. It sounds like the commies had it coming to them.

Forum List

Back