40 shot so far IN Chicago this Memorial Day weekend

It's only 7:40AM there on Sunday now and 40 shot so far.

40 people shot so far this Memorial Day weekend in Chicago
Did you read this link? It's a war zone in Chicago. They need to bring in the National Guard. or something.

Nah, let them thin the herd. It's a benefit to society
Sometimes out of sheer frustration, I think the same thing. There has to be a better way, though. They're human. Some of them were probably just walking to a neighbor's, or to the bus, or to buy a gallon of milk. I don't understand why this shit is allowed to go on. Unless the pols don't care anymore than you do.

Guns for everyone...Chicago is the NRA'S dream city.

It is?? Because the NRA opposes strict gun laws and supports aggressive policing. Chicago has neither Tuna Breath. Good try though.
What's your problem with Chicago?....guns galore!
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Your link is astounding.

It shows that recklessness and negligence from the medical community kill....BY FAR....many times more Americans than guns or cops ever could.

Yet....no protests demanding doctors be jailed.

Did you read this link? It's a war zone in Chicago. They need to bring in the National Guard. or something.

Sometimes out of sheer frustration, I think the same thing. There has to be a better way, though. They're human. Some of them were probably just walking to a neighbor's, or to the bus, or to buy a gallon of milk. I don't understand why this shit is allowed to go on. Unless the pols don't care anymore than you do.

It's because they hate the answer more than they hate the problem. That single fact explains it all.

We used to live in the NW burbs of Chicago, everyone knew not to go to the south side, you were literally taking your life in your own hands

Guns for everyone...Chicago is the NRA'S dream city.

It is?? Because the NRA opposes strict gun laws and supports aggressive policing. Chicago has neither Tuna Breath. Good try though.
What's your problem with Chicago?....guns galore!
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Your link is astounding.

It shows that recklessness and negligence from the medical community kill....BY FAR....many times more Americans than guns or cops ever could.

Yet....no protests demanding doctors be jailed.
Progressives can't control people's health so they trying to control other parts of peoples lives… LOL
So called "gun control" has nothing to do with guns it's all about "control".

Some of them were probably just walking to a neighbor's, or to the bus, or to buy a gallon of milk.

you see for the most part

these folks are not allowed to defend themselves

and must rely on the government to protect them

which usually shows up minutes to hours after they have been shot dead

yet another example of how much of a disaster democrat leadership is

so bad the national guard has to be called in

--LOL
You're not hurting my feelings; I'm not a Democrat. I think it's very true that whoever is in charge there is completely incompetent or too afraid of public opinion to fix the problem. You can call me a Nazi or whatever, but this kind of ongoing violence needs a strong hand. Fuck ISIS. Can we have safe neighborhoods in our cities, please? How does anyone expect a kid born on the south side of Chicago to grow up NOT being inured to violence when this is their streets?
Ugh.

Some of them were probably just walking to a neighbor's, or to the bus, or to buy a gallon of milk.

Jon, do you think most of them even saw the shot coming? Probably not. The trick isn't to arm more people in Chicago. It is to DISARM the gangs and the kids who have the guns illegally.

yet another example of how much of a disaster democrat leadership is

so bad the national guard has to be called in

--LOL
You're not hurting my feelings; I'm not a Democrat. I think it's very true that whoever is in charge there is completely incompetent or too afraid of public opinion to fix the problem. You can call me a Nazi or whatever, but this kind of ongoing violence needs a strong hand. Fuck ISIS. Can we have safe neighborhoods in our cities, please? How does anyone expect a kid born on the south side of Chicago to grow up NOT being inured to violence when this is their streets?
Ugh.

i am not trying to hurt anyone's feelings

i am just stating the facts as they are in gun free Chicago

Jon, do you think most of them even saw the shot coming? Probably not. The trick isn't to arm more people in Chicago. It is to DISARM the gangs and the kids who have the guns illegally.

That's never going to happen. You can make laws all day long and it's never going to happen

It's because they hate the answer more than they hate the problem. That single fact explains it all.
What IS the answer?

That's never going to happen. You can make laws all day long and it's never going to happen
We don't need more laws. We need to enforce the laws we've got. So, gangs and teenagers with their pants around their knees are beyond our ability to control? I don't think we've tried.

Forum List

Back