40 sexual assaults at music festival, all by Muslim

half of muslims in the UK want homosexuality outlawed, what sweet justice if they got their way

You have a very distorted view of justice, but that's not too surprising. How 'bout we slaughter all the muslims and homosexuals, better?

Not distorted at all, it is very clear, I would love to see you guys pay a steep price for your beliefs, that's justice. Muslims ban homos, then I would get to watch you try and justify your asinine position you are taking here. And it does not matter how many times you lie, saying I advocating killing them all is something I never said.

What I do wish is that we could evacuate all the reasonable whites from Europe and let liberals live side by side with the scum they brought in. You don't understand, you are the one I want to see burn

half of muslims in the UK want homosexuality outlawed, what sweet justice if they got their way

You have a very distorted view of justice, but that's not too surprising. How 'bout we slaughter all the muslims and homosexuals, better?

Not distorted at all, it is very clear, I would love to see you guys pay a steep price for your beliefs, that's justice. Muslims ban homos, then I would get to watch you try and justify your asinine position you are taking here. And it does not matter how many times you lie, saying I advocating killing them all is something I never said.

Muslims ban "homos", you wanna ban muslims, people who have other views than yours need to "pay a steep price for" for their beliefs, you sound "muslim" yourself to me, when's the last time you visited your mosque?

I'm guessing some more emotionally stable folks are able to differentiate between decent people of a different religion and rabid zealots of that same religion, you not being among them.

You ignore the TEACHINGS of Mudhammud. When the "zealots" become a significant minority in this country, do you think your "moderates" are going to side with YOUR "tolerant" ass, or will they go along with the teachings of their demonic prophet?

Mudhammud is a cartoon character

I'm guessing some more emotionally stable folks are able to differentiate between decent people of a different religion and rabid zealots of that same religion, you not being among them.

You ignore the TEACHINGS of Mudhammud. When the "zealots" become a significant minority in this country, do you think your "moderates" are going to side with YOUR "tolerant" ass, or will they go along with the teachings of their demonic prophet?

Sorry, I'm gonna have to stick with condemning individuals for their own individual actions, you are of course free however to advocate mass murder, gulags, and concentration camps based upon identity.

I advocate not letting them in asshole, that way we don't have to sort them out and deal with the aftermath. Worse yet they outbreed and take over. Feel free to continue being the lying jerk you are.

Ah, like white christians did ya mean.

I am not a Christian loser, man you like to lie about me, low capacity liberal here

Muslims ban "homos", you wanna ban muslims, people who have other views than yours need to "pay a steep price for" for their beliefs, you sound "muslim" yourself to me, when's the last time you visited your mosque?

You need to bear the consequences of your policies yes, that is justice. I never said ban homos, that is your muslim friends that want that. You deserve to live in a world of sharia shit.

I am muslim? haha, man you are losing it, are you drinking?

Sorry, I'm gonna have to stick with condemning individuals for their own individual actions, you are of course free however to advocate mass murder, gulags, and concentration camps based upon identity.

I advocate not letting them in asshole, that way we don't have to sort them out and deal with the aftermath. Worse yet they outbreed and take over. Feel free to continue being the lying jerk you are.

I am not a Christian loser, man you like to lie about me, low capacity liberal here

Oh no, you misunderstand;

"I advocate not letting them in asshole, that way we don't have to sort them out and deal with the aftermath. Worse yet they outbreed and take over."

The same way white christians did in america. That's all.

You need to bear the consequences of your policies yes, that is justice. I never said ban homos, that is your muslim friends that want that. You deserve to live in a world of sharia shit

And yet, I never will. The point was you're advocating banning others while foaming at the mouth about muslims banning folks.

"I advocate not letting them in asshole, that way we don't have to sort them out and deal with the aftermath. Worse yet they outbreed and take over."

keep the trash out, no mess later, good with me

There we go, the peaceful crowd. Not like them savages.
Apparently nothing is worth fighting for to the libtard except the destruction of the Christian West.

Nature abhors a vacuum. Because you have no values, you will live under those who do.

Prepare to repeat "There is no god but Allah." Be prepared to sell you daughter to a 7th century Muslim. Or more than likely they'll just take her. Infidels have no rights.

You need to bear the consequences of your policies yes, that is justice. I never said ban homos, that is your muslim friends that want that. You deserve to live in a world of sharia shit

And yet, I never will. The point was you're advocating banning others while foaming at the mouth about muslims banning folks.

Muslim sensibilities and mine are incompatible so we need to not be together, what is so fucking hard to understand? Only an idiot like you says that they disagree with muslim views on homosexuality, then invites them into your homeland, that is retarded

Apparently nothing is worth fighting for to the libtard except the destruction of the Christian West.

Nature abhors a vacuum. Because you have no values, you will live under those who do.

Prepare to repeat "There is no god but Allah." Be prepared to sellvyou daughter to a 7th century Muslim.

Some folks choose to live their entire lives on the edge of Armageddon in paranoia and are typically upset with those who won’t.

Muslim sensibilities and mine are incompatible so we need to not be together, what is so fucking hard to understand? Only an idiot like you says that they disagree with muslim views on homosexuality, then invites them into your homeland, that is retarded

Fine with me, but you'll have to drop the bullshit about freedom, and freedom of religion in america. And you certailnly should not have to tolerate your little sensibilities being challenged. Poor thing.

Fine with me, but you'll have to drop the bullshit about freedom, and freedom of religion in america.

freedom for americans does not mean 'come on in' to the rest of the non american world. why invite in people who don't even believe in freedom in the first place? Are you not careful who you invite into your home? I sure am, but once here, freedom rules

keep the trash out, no mess later, good with me

Shoulda been that way the first time, you're right.

Fine with me, but you'll have to drop the bullshit about freedom, and freedom of religion in america.

freedom for americans does not mean 'come on in' to the rest of the non american world. why invite in people who don't even believe in freedom in the first place? Are you not careful who you invite into your home? I sure am, but once here, freedom rules

You're entire schtick is bogus pard, you have become the very thing you decry, you are just like "them". Have a lovely evening.

Prepare to repeat "There is no god but Allah." Be prepared to sell you daughter to a 7th century Muslim. Or more than likely they'll just take her. Infidels have no rights.

You sound just like "them".

For you, we must embrace their dominion OVER us IN OUR OWN LANDS, or we are the "same" as those who want to take over our lands. What an idiot!

I always love it when the left bring up the land of the natives.

They would actually get my attention if any of these do gooders would actually give up their house to one of these "mistreated natives."

They would never do that. They would need to actually own a house for that to happen, and you can tell the left wing morons that post here don't.

Can you believe they go to the old, it is not our land bullshit? Of course they do. They are truly despicable cocksuckers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back