40 sexual assaults at music festival, all by Muslim

If Hillary is allowed to win, she'll double up on Obamas efforts to overwhelm the country with people like Fenton. Well, not exactly like Fenton, except it'll be people who HATE American culture and values just as much as Fenton.

Heard today Sorros is working on a voting army of 10 million by 2018. If he's allowed to succeed, the country's finished. Hillary will open the flood gates just like Merkle did in Germany.

This is Americas future. This is how freedom dies.

You need to bear the consequences of your policies yes, that is justice. I never said ban homos, that is your muslim friends that want that. You deserve to live in a world of sharia shit

And yet, I never will. The point was you're advocating banning others while foaming at the mouth about muslims banning folks.

Muslim sensibilities and mine are incompatible so we need to not be together, what is so fucking hard to understand? Only an idiot like you says that they disagree with muslim views on homosexuality, then invites them into your homeland, that is retarded

Fine with me, but you'll have to drop the bullshit about freedom, and freedom of religion in america.

freedom for americans does not mean 'come on in' to the rest of the non american world. why invite in people who don't even believe in freedom in the first place? Are you not careful who you invite into your home? I sure am, but once here, freedom rules

You're entire schtick is bogus pard, you have become the very thing you decry, you are just like "them". Have a lovely evening.

I am just like a muslim? I just said I am an anti-muslim you fukwit, I don't need to be inviting to human garbage just to prove that I love freedom. Freedom means having the guts to defend it against people who would destroy it. fuck off loser

I'm guessing some more emotionally stable folks are able to differentiate between decent people of a different religion and rabid zealots of that same religion, you not being among them.

You ignore the TEACHINGS of Mudhammud. When the "zealots" become a significant minority in this country, do you think your "moderates" are going to side with YOUR "tolerant" ass, or will they go along with the teachings of their demonic prophet?

Sorry, I'm gonna have to stick with condemning individuals for their own individual actions, you are of course free however to advocate mass murder, gulags, and concentration camps based upon identity.

You won't even spend 10 mins and watch the vid? You'll be easy picking when the ragheads try to turn the US into the shithole they're turning EU into.

And yet, I never will. The point was you're advocating banning others while foaming at the mouth about muslims banning folks.

Muslim sensibilities and mine are incompatible so we need to not be together, what is so fucking hard to understand? Only an idiot like you says that they disagree with muslim views on homosexuality, then invites them into your homeland, that is retarded

Fine with me, but you'll have to drop the bullshit about freedom, and freedom of religion in america.

freedom for americans does not mean 'come on in' to the rest of the non american world. why invite in people who don't even believe in freedom in the first place? Are you not careful who you invite into your home? I sure am, but once here, freedom rules

You're entire schtick is bogus pard, you have become the very thing you decry, you are just like "them". Have a lovely evening.

I am just like a muslim? I just said I am an anti-muslim you fukwit, I don't need to be inviting to human garbage just to prove that I love freedom. Freedom means having the guts to defend it against people who would destroy it. fuck off loser
I honestly don't think there is anything more ridiculous and more damaging to our world than left wing women.

They are all fucking stuck up, arrogant as hell, self righteous, intolerant, pieces of shit.

Muslims ban "homos", you wanna ban muslims, people who have other views than yours need to "pay a steep price for" for their beliefs, you sound "muslim" yourself to me, when's the last time you visited your mosque?

Wrong. It isn't that they "have views other than yours", it's that their views KILL, RAPE, DESTROY every fucking thing that ISN"T islam. What don't you get?? Watch the fucking vid DA posted. JUST WATCH IT. It isn't a few refugees here or there ... it is prevalent over there. They want to destroy EVERY FUCKING THING that isn't islam. Wake the fuck up and stop defending these raghead pigs.

Not distorted at all, it is very clear, I would love to see you guys pay a steep price for your beliefs, that's justice. Muslims ban homos, then I would get to watch you try and justify your asinine position you are taking here. And it does not matter how many times you lie, saying I advocating killing them all is something I never said.

Muslims ban "homos", you wanna ban muslims, people who have other views than yours need to "pay a steep price for" for their beliefs, you sound "muslim" yourself to me, when's the last time you visited your mosque?

You need to bear the consequences of your policies yes, that is justice. I never said ban homos, that is your muslim friends that want that. You deserve to live in a world of sharia shit

Fine with me, but you'll have to drop the bullshit about freedom, and freedom of religion in america. And you certailnly should not have to tolerate your little sensibilities being challenged. Poor thing.

islam is a cult posing as a religion. It must be declared such and those who adhere to sharia law must be removed from this country and booted back to the middle east where they can rot.

I'm guessing some more emotionally stable folks are able to differentiate between decent people of a different religion and rabid zealots of that same religion, you not being among them.

You ignore the TEACHINGS of Mudhammud. When the "zealots" become a significant minority in this country, do you think your "moderates" are going to side with YOUR "tolerant" ass, or will they go along with the teachings of their demonic prophet?

Sorry, I'm gonna have to stick with condemning individuals for their own individual actions, you are of course free however to advocate mass murder, gulags, and concentration camps based upon identity.

You won't even spend 10 mins and watch the vid? You'll be easy picking when the ragheads try to turn the US into the shithole they're turning EU into.

Sure, cuz you said so.

Fine with me, but you'll have to drop the bullshit about freedom, and freedom of religion in america. And you certailnly should not have to tolerate your little sensibilities being challenged. Poor thing.

islam is a cult posing as a religion. It must be declared such and those who adhere to sharia law must be removed from this country and booted back to the middle east where they can rot.

Who's got sharia law in the us?

Wrong. It isn't that they "have views other than yours", it's that their views KILL, RAPE, DESTROY every fucking thing that ISN"T islam. What don't you get?? Watch the fucking vid DA posted. JUST WATCH IT. It isn't a few refugees here or there ... it is prevalent over there. They want to destroy EVERY FUCKING THING that isn't islam. Wake the fuck up and stop defending these raghead pigs.

So go sic 'em tigger, go on.

I honestly don't think there is anything more ridiculous and more damaging to our world than left wing women.

They are all fucking stuck up, arrogant as hell, self righteous, intolerant, pieces of shit.

feminists spent decades trying beat us American men down, then want to invite in the muslim savages. If anybody can figure that one out let me know.

Who's got sharia law in the us?

The islamic radicals adhere to it and they must go. It's funny how you think it doesn't exist in the US.

You should really educate yourself. Start here.

And another one chooses to keep their head in the sand.

Leftists ... can't live with them, can't shoot them because it's against the law.

smh

The islamic radicals adhere to it and they must go. It's funny how you think it doesn't exist in the US.

You should really educate yourself. Start here.

It is increasingly obvious that every American citizen who has a law-abiding background and is both physically and mentally competent should be permitted to arm with a carry-weapon and to keep a military-grade shoulder weapon at home -- and they must be required to obtain adequate training in their use and handling. Because the time is coming when our existing law-enforcement services will not be able to protect us against underground cults of fanatical, suicidal Muslim saboteurs and mass-murderers who have infiltrated our Nation and must be regarded as enemy invaders and dealt with as such.

While it has not yet been officially acknowledged the unfortunate reality is our Country is at war and ordinary Americans will soon be required to defend themselves, their loved ones and their fellow citizens.

Forum List

Back