40 Seconds? What A Joke Palin Is

They are doing great, actually ...

Last I checked we're in the lead and the electoral map isn't McCain friendly.

But continue to fool yourself if you wish ...
careful, remember most of those polls are still over sampling democrats

She owes the time to the American voter.

Voters don't get much of value from situations like these in the first place since reporters rarely ask the questions voters would be asking that person if they could. Reporters just try to use it hoping to see if that person will put his foot in his mouth. They should start hanging around Biden more because he's gotten pretty good at it.

i'm not
i've watched enough to actually know what he does
the minor players he roughs up
the big names he is a pushover
he wants them back again
ratings

Ok ... looking back you did concede that he does go on FOX news ...

From what I saw of the interview Bill o' wasn't asking him a bunch of fluffy bunny questions. Though admittedly, it wasn't the toughest interview I've seen.

But again ... I don't see either McCain or Palin sitting down it Olbermann or Maddow ... nor do I think will.

From what I saw of the interview Bill o' wasn't asking him a bunch of fluffy bunny questions. Though admittedly, it wasn't the toughest interview I've seen.

But again ... I don't see either McCain or Palin sitting down it Olbermann or Maddow ... nor do I think will.

it took him about two years to get there over the strenous objections of the KOS, but go he did and I am sure that in about two years Palin will sit down with Olberman, I give you my personal guarantee. how's that?

LOL
you mean the same as Obama is doing?

Oh that is DIFFERENT though, didn't you know that? Obama is only running for President -but Palin is on the ticket for VP. Pretty obvious which one the press would bitch about most for avoiding the press, right? LOL

it took him about two years to get there over the strenous objections of the KOS, but go he did and I am sure that in about two years Palin will sit down with Olberman, I give you my personal guarantee. how's that?

Two years from now Olberman isn't going to be interested in interviewing the Governor of Alaska ...

Yes, and as has been discussed before more people identify themselves as democrats.
but not the number they are polling them as
the devil is in the details
even Rasmussen is doing it
polling ~40% democrats is more than people identify as dems

and as far as i know, the O'Reilly interview, was his first(and only) on FNC

Two years from now Olberman isn't going to be interested in interviewing the Governor of Alaska ...

well, but, she's entitled to the same rights as obamalama had right? you're not going to go all unfair on me are ya?

yeah, maybe, but she just might be the VP by then

and trust me, using BIden isnt a fair example since he actually ran for POTUS this year
and has been in washington for over 30 years
and, i dont recall them going after him half as much as they have been attacking Palin
if they had done that to me, i'd tell them all to fuck off
but then, i'm not running for office

Last edited:
yep and then Maddow and Olberman will sit there every night and bitch about every breath she takes. :lol:

yeah, maybe, but she just might be the VP by then

and trust me, using BIden isnt a fair example since he actually ran for POTUS this year
and has been in washington for over 30 years
and, i dont recall them going after him half as much as they have been attacking Palin
if they had done that to me, i'd tell them all to fuck off
but then, i'm not running for office

It's because they know Joe Biden ... he's been there forever.

Sarah Palin is the new kid on the block ...

Just like Barack was ...

but not the number they are polling them as
the devil is in the details
even Rasmussen is doing it
polling ~40% democrats is more than people identify as dems

I'll have to dig up the voter identification piece I saw on Rasmussen when I get a sec.

Forum List

Back