40 Seconds? What A Joke Palin Is

youse guys would do well to tell Biden to sit down and stfu. actually. Even with the liberal press he comes off looking like an idiot.
Just like Palin looks like an idiot to me! Can she get a new speech! I am getting pretty sick of hearing "thanks but no thanks!"

Just like Palin looks like an idiot to me! Can she get a new speech! I am getting pretty sick of hearing "thanks but no thanks!"

well, happy heart, I could never in a million trillion years have guessed that. doyathink?

well, like you asswipes say about Fox. "Why should she talk to people who haven't given her a fair shake?" "Most of the press is so obviously biased for liberals. The rest of us have made up our minds. So, that's the way we play the game. Cry me a river.

Then you are biting off your nose to spite your face.

Good luck with that.

you ain't gonna vote for her even if she spent the night with the liberal media. so fogeddaboutit.

I wouldn't vote for her if she let me hit it doggy-style, wearing an expired condom, and allowed me to force a morning after pill down her throat.

It's not going to stop me from pointing out the obvious ... that they are ducking out of any kind of unscripted situation the Governor of Alaska may find herself in.

Last edited:
but he hasnt been on Fox News that much
and that is the ONLY major media that might give him any hostility at all

He gave an interview to Bill O ...

Wake me up when John or Sarah have a sit down with Keith Olbermann ...

I wouldn't vote for her if she let me hit it doggy-style, wearing an expired condom, and allowed me to force a morning after pill down her throat.

It's not going to stop me from pointing out the obvious ... that they are ducking out of any kind of unscripted situation the Governor of Alaska may find herself in.
LOL
you mean the same as Obama is doing?

He gave an interview to Bill O ...

Wake me up when John or Sarah have a sit down with Keith Olbermann ...
O'Reilly is a pushover for major interviews
he always has been
he only gives the pinheads the rough stuff
he was soft on Obama
as he would be soft on McCain

LOL
you mean the same as Obama is doing?

I've seen Obama and Biden on TV answering questions from and giving statements to the press corps pretty consistently thoughout this election ... Sarah Palin ... not so much ...

Nice rebuttal ...

Is that all you got?

Maybe you should put the beverages down and hit the hay ...

when I'm ready, not when some dingy liberal tells me I'm ready. That's the problem with liebrals, they have control issues.

I've seen Obama and Biden on TV answering questions from and giving statements to the press corps pretty consistently thoughout this election ... Sarah Palin ... not so much ...

yea, they are doing good, Obamalama says one thing, Biden says the opposite. what? ying and yang?

O'Reilly is a pushover for major interviews
he always has been
he only gives the pinheads the rough stuff
he was soft on Obama
as he would be soft on McCain

Careful carrying them goal posts, old buddy ...

yea, they are doing good, Obamalama says one thing, Biden says the opposite. what? ying and yang?

They are doing great, actually ...

Last I checked we're in the lead and the electoral map isn't McCain friendly.

But continue to fool yourself if you wish ...

Forum List

Back