40 people are dead and more than 100 others are wounded following shooting attacks at Moscow on Friday

A "Trump-supporter" in Lancashire England?

:laughing0301:

https://twitter.com/AzorInfo
1. That could be fake. Catfish anyone? He’s a Russian. Certainly a conservative.

2. My British buddy is a huge trump supporter. Huge Republican. He only agrees with liberals on gun control and socialized medicine for the unemployed.

It’s easier to start a company when you don’t have to worry about paying for healthcare. It wouldn’t be great coverage. Just emergencies with a high deductible when you use it. But no one dies because they get cancer between jobs.

1. That could be fake. Catfish anyone? He’s a Russian. Certainly a conservative.

2. My British buddy is a huge trump supporter. Huge Republican. He only agrees with liberals on gun control and socialized medicine for the unemployed.

It’s easier to start a company when you don’t have to worry about paying for healthcare. It wouldn’t be great coverage. Just emergencies with a high deductible when you use it. But no one dies because they get cancer between jobs.
I am British arsehole, and we have the NHS or whats left of it after the Tories started destroying it, it isn't free we pay for it through our taxes, it's called acting like civilised people.

Dude, you're ate up with it. :laughing0301:

Here’s what I know. Russia doesn’t have free and fair elections and neither does Belarus. Russians nephew. Both are corrupt regimes. America supports Ukraine. It’s part of the west. Putin doesn’t like that.
~~~~~~
Seems that also has occured in the USA. since Democrat Neo-Marxists have come into power.

So then don’t expect us to cry when gunmen shoot up russians inside Russia. Waaah some kids got killed. Waaah.

Im sure some kids in Ukraine have died too. They wouldn’t have if Russia didn’t invade. I don’t want to hear why. Like bush and wmd, it’s all lies.
I hope you are in a secure unit and not walking the streets of Michigan you psychotic arsehole, i don't wish any kids dead.

Afghanistan's ruling Taliban movement has strongly condemned the terrorist attack near Moscow that killed dozens of people. There is a need for a "coordinated, clear and decisive stance" by countries in the region against terror, Taliban foreign ministry spokesman Abdul Qahar Balchi wrote on the X platform (formerly Twitter) on Saturday.

More than 90 people were killed and more than 100 injured Friday at an event center on the outskirts of Moscow when several militants opened wild gunfire, according to Russian reports. The jihadist militia Islamic State (ISIS) claimed responsibility for the attack on one of its channels.

The ISIS also has a regional branch in the border region between Afghanistan and Pakistan. The terrorist group is in conflict with the Islamist Taliban, which promised to provide security when it regained power two and a half years ago. In an agreement with the U.S., the Taliban promised that there would no longer be a terrorist threat fro

Chairman of the Investigative Committee (IC) Alexander Bastrykin instructed to present to the departmental award a man who neutralized one of the terrorists with a machine gun during the shooting in the concert hall "Crocus City Hall". About it "Lenta.ru" reported in the press service of the department.

It is specified that the man, trying to protect his spouse from the shooters, pounced on one of them, and then disarmed and disarmed. After that, other visitors were able to leave the hall.

You can't always trust Telegram posts but this one is saying that they fed him his own ear. The other one though said it was shot off during his capture

Russia's Investigative Committee cannot identify the special unit officer who cut off the ear of a captured terrorist because they were all wearing balaclavas and each says it was him.

Russia will hold a national day of mourning on Sunday after the deadly attack unfolded in Crocus City Hall, in western Moscow, on Friday night.

President Putin claimed the suspects were trying to flee to Ukraine, but Kyiv has strongly denied allegations of having any involvement in the shooting.

"They tried to hide and moved towards Ukraine, where, according to preliminary data, a window was prepared for them from the Ukrainian side to cross the state border," he said.

The Russian President vowed to hold those responsible for the "barbaric terrorist act" to account.

"All the perpetrators, organisers and those who ordered this crime will be justly and inevitably punished. Whoever they are, whoever is guiding them," the Russian President said.

"We will identify and punish everyone who stands behind the terrorists, who prepared this atrocity, this strike against Russia, against our people."

Russia will hold a national day of mourning on Sunday after the deadly attack unfolded in Crocus City Hall, in western Moscow, on Friday night.

President Putin claimed the suspects were trying to flee to Ukraine, but Kyiv has strongly denied allegations of having any involvement in the shooting.

"They tried to hide and moved towards Ukraine, where, according to preliminary data, a window was prepared for them from the Ukrainian side to cross the state border," he said.

The Russian President vowed to hold those responsible for the "barbaric terrorist act" to account.

"All the perpetrators, organisers and those who ordered this crime will be justly and inevitably punished. Whoever they are, whoever is guiding them," the Russian President said.

"We will identify and punish everyone who stands behind the terrorists, who prepared this atrocity, this strike against Russia, against our people."

Ukraine being Russia's enemy, the terrorists probably thought they would give them sanctuary.

Forum List

Back