40 people are dead and more than 100 others are wounded following shooting attacks at Moscow on Friday

Trump And us Democrats don’t believe that. Neither do you. You just don’t want to admit it.

Trump said it in 2015 and republicans voted for him over jeb bush. Y’all know it’s true.

In fact trump said pelosi should have impeached bush. So is trump for witch hunts or something or was he telling the truth?
wrong----Iraq was well into biologicals and poison gases and even had
a would be nuclear reactor----also a huge storage of Nitrogen Mustard
gas. DEMS WMD

wrong----Iraq was well into biologicals and poison gases and even had
a would be nuclear reactor----also a huge storage of Nitrogen Mustard
gas. DEMS WMD
Well then don’t cry for trump that his impeachments were witch hunts. Before he was president he said pelosi should have impeached bush for lying.

And he has never taken back those words.

And trump was president for four years. He would know if bush lied And he could have came out with a statement that he was wrong about iraq and bush. That hasn’t happened.

The whole world know tony Blair helped bush lie us into iraq. Wake up

Facts are not propaganda you retard, was the elected Government in Ukraine overthrown in 2014 or not? now piss off Bandera boy.
Here’s what I know. Russia doesn’t have free and fair elections and neither does Belarus. Russians nephew. Both are corrupt regimes. America supports Ukraine. It’s part of the west. Putin doesn’t like that.

Well then don’t cry for trump that his impeachments were witch hunts. Before he was president he said pelosi should have impeached bush for lying.

And he has never taken back those words.

And trump was president for four years. He would know if bush lied And he could have came out with a statement that he was wrong about iraq and bush. That hasn’t happened.

The whole world know tony Blair helped bush lie us into iraq. Wake up
I did not consider the WMD comment by Bush a LIE----Saddam was working hard at it

If Biden told you we needed to invade Iran because they are working on a nuke, of course you’d fully believe and support him. Right?
believe Biden? IMHO ---registered democrat that I am---BUSH was more on DE BALL than is Biden

I did not consider the WMD comment by Bush a LIE----Saddam was working hard at it
Aren’t you Jewish? I notice a lot of Jews went along with bush on iraq. Joe Lieberman.

Makes me think you’re agents for Israel and the globalists.

Aren’t you Jewish? I notice a lot of Jews went along with bush on iraq. Joe Lieberman.

Makes me think you’re agents for Israel and the globalists.
what do you IMAGINE "israel and the globalists" have to do with---whatever
you imagine IT is? uhm where do you get "Israel/globalists" ??? I am jewish----and have a large head and brain

what do you IMAGINE "israel and the globalists" have to do with---whatever
you imagine IT is? uhm where do you get "Israel/globalists" ??? I am jewish----and have a large head and brain
It just seems to me that the Middle East is a much bigger issue for Jewish Americans than it is the rest of us.

And many Jewish democrats joined bush because of iraq.

What do you guys know that the rest of us don’t?

One of Biden's flying monkeys has already ruled out any Ukrainian involvement, which is handy. Put the shoe on the other foot for a moment, and think about that if it had occurred in New York, and Putin has said he "knows" that Iran wasn't in town that day? If the US has information that needs to be shared, he needs to pass that on, not their edited report to Russia and the world. This "methods and sources" crap needs to stop,it can be done, and I don't believe you can practice selective terror prosecution which is what we do. The US issued a warning on Mar 8, which indicates some kind of intel, and we need to start practicing what we preach. US Says No Sign Of Ukraine Role In 'Terrible' Moscow Attack. Technical Difficulties

It just seems to me that the Middle East is a much bigger issue for Jewish Americans than it is the rest of us.

And many Jewish democrats joined bush because of iraq.

What do you guys know that the rest of us don’t?
yes----no question, Jews are interested in Israel like Irish people are
interested in Ireland and Indians are interested in India. HOWEVER
there were MANY reasons to stop the madness of Saddam just as
there were many reasons to stop Khadaffy-duck and Pol Pot---we
really missed the boat on that one----and other we entirely missed
in Uganda and Nigeria

Biden had no business in Afghanistan but Putin had business to take care of in Ukraine, and as for the Moscow terror attack, we don't even know yet who these people were but the Russians will sure as hell find out.

1711195280999.jpeg

Biden had no business in Afghanistan but Putin had business to take care of in Ukraine, and as for the Moscow terror attack, we don't even know yet who these people were but the Russians will sure as hell find out.
Technically they are Tajiks, who are Muslims and as it happens sometimes can be ISIS adherents too. In Russia they are mostly gästarbeiters, kind of third rate folks, so being ailens by their nature they don't feel much love towards the Russians proper and can very well be viewed as gun for hire material by the Ukrs who don't shy away from welcoming any anti Russian vermin in their ranks. Here's one of the Syrian radical bosses acting at the Banderastan's side right now.

"The Crocus terrorists were fleeing to Ukraine to the leader of the Syrian terrorists, warmed by the GUR

The photo shows Abdulhakim Shishani, one of the leaders of the Idlib radicals, whose group includes fugitive bandits from the CIS. And the photo of the international commander of the militants was taken in the border area near the Belgorod region, during the attack that took place a few days ago.

This Shishani has been in Ukraine for a long time, not in Syria. And he is the link between the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine and the radical militants whom he commanded in Syria.

And even more interesting is that the gang of this "Shaitans" was funded by the United States and Britain, along with the so-called "moderate" groups.

Attempts to pretend that Ukraine has nothing to do with the terrorist attack in Crocus City Hall look very pale. Against the background of the fact that the perpetrators of the terrorist attack tried to escape to Ukraine to their patrons."

At least we now know one thing .
ISIS had nothing to do with the planning and funding .

Looks like a standard CIA organised False Flag.

Currently US/NATO have absolutely no cards to play re. Ukraine "peace" negotiations . Zero .

Question . What might change if we deflect attention from inside Ukraine to inside Russia ?

Now everything is clear , other than what next steps Moscow might take without directly accusing the US of the Moscow incident .

Islamic State: We did it.

Luiza: No. It was the CIA.

Islamic State: No, really. It was us.

Luiza: It was the CIA and the Mossad!

Islamic State: ...

Luiza: And the Ukrainians.

Islamic State: wut

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back