40% of Americans-earth 10K years old

there is nothing logical about faith. that is why its called faith, its belief in something that is not necessarily true.

there is nothing logical about faith. that is why its called faith, its belief in something that is not necessarily true.

You have no idea what faith is.

faith by definition is believing in something that isnt proven to be truth. hence the term blind faith.....

unless you have some other definition of faith that contradicts the english language....

seriously, cant you have a civil debate and argument without name calling? you proved that your logic is an oxymoron (a figure of speech that combines contradictory terms) since faith is not logical, and all you have is faith.

Last edited:
This man of faith insults people with impunity. If that's Christian, then I'm not sure being Christian is desirable.

faith by definition is believing in something that is proven to be truth. hence the term blind faith.....

unless you have some other definition of faith that contradicts the english language....

seriously, cant you have a civil debate and argument without name calling? you proved that your logic is an oxymoron (a figure of speech that combines contradictory terms) since faith is not logical, and all you have is faith.

No you idiot, faith is the belief in something with the absence of proof. Not as you say, believing in something proven to be untrue.

If you wasn't so fucking stupid I wouldn't have to call you out in it.

faith   /feɪθ/ Show Spelled
[feyth] Show IPA

–noun
1. confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.
3. belief in god or in the doctrines or teachings of religion: the firm faith of the Pilgrims.
4. belief in anything, as a code of ethics, standards of merit, etc.: to be of the same faith with someone concerning honesty.
5. a system of religious belief: the Christian faith; the Jewish faith.
6. the obligation of loyalty or fidelity to a person, promise, engagement, etc.: Failure to appear would be breaking faith.
7. the observance of this obligation; fidelity to one's promise, oath, allegiance, etc.: He was the only one who proved his faith during our recent troubles.
8. Christian Theology . the trust in God and in His promises as made through Christ and the Scriptures by which humans are justified or saved.

Translation...i can be a complete asshole and not realize that insults are un-Christian.

gotcha.

Translation...i can be a complete asshole and not realize that insults are un-Christian.

gotcha.

Nothing I've written is in need of translation, unless of course you idiots are incapable of comprehending the english language.

Oh and nowhere in the Bible does it say "thou shall not insult".

faith by definition is believing in something that isnt proven to be truth. hence the term blind faith.....

No you idiot, faith is the belief in something with the absence of proof. Not as you say, believing in something proven to be untrue.

[feyth] Show IPA

–noun
2. belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.
3. belief in god or in the doctrines or teachings of religion: the firm faith of the Pilgrims.
4. belief in anything, as a code of ethics, standards of merit, etc.: to be of the same faith with someone concerning honesty.
6. the obligation of loyalty or fidelity to a person, promise, engagement, etc.: Failure to appear would be breaking faith.
7. the observance of this obligation; fidelity to one's promise, oath, allegiance, etc.: He was the only one who proved his faith during our recent troubles.
8. Christian Theology . the trust in God and in His promises as made through Christ and the Scriptures by which humans are justified or saved.

so did you just admit that faith is believing in something without proof? or did your definition escape me......

[feyth] Show IPA

–noun

so did you just admit that faith is believing in something without proof? or did your definition escape me......

Yes the definition escaped you, if you implied that faith is believing in something proven not to be true. Which is what I believed you implied. If so then you're wrong, if not then I was mistaken.

[feyth] Show IPA

–noun

Yes the definition escaped you, if you implied that faith is believing in something proven not to be true. Which is what I believed you implied. If so then you're wrong, if not then I was mistaken.

Post #648:

i never said it was unproven, i said it was something isnt proven to be truth. so in essence you believe in things that have not basis for fact or truth. you believe blindly in the bible because someone taught it to you and you did not questions it. you need to start objectively asking yourself questions that do not rely on faith, but more on facts.

Post #648:

i never said it was unproven, i said it was something isnt proven to be truth. so in essence you believe in things that have not basis for fact or truth. you believe blindly in the bible because someone taught it to you and you did not questions it. you need to start objectively asking yourself questions that do not rely on faith, but more on facts.

Don't assume you know anything about me or my faith.

If you believe man evolved from a single cell organism out of some primordial soup, all by chance then you have more faith than I.

Inception...either way you've got him.

He's putting faith in something unproven above hard science. And he's tried, throughout the entire thread to show how crappy science is...as he types on a computer enabled by it.

He's putting faith in something unproven above hard science. And he's tried, throughout the entire thread to show how crappy science is...as he types on a computer enabled by it.

Why do you lump one type of science into all sciences? I've been talking about one type of science and that's the science that evolutionist cling to i.e carbon dating.

Oh that's right, when you liberal pukes can't win an argument you resort to the tried and true method of lying.

wait... you mean god didnt create computers and give them to man in 4000 BC?

Forum List

Back