40% of Americans-earth 10K years old

Translation...i can be a complete asshole and not realize that insults are un-Christian.

gotcha.

Nothing I've written is in need of translation, unless of course you idiots are incapable of comprehending the english language.

Oh and nowhere in the Bible does it say "thou shall not insult".

So insulting is loving thy neighbor?
You are a real piece of work Lonestar. I bet your mama told you not to insult others.

You make a lot of good arguments and I respect that but anytime someone else makes a good argument you slide down your hill, deflect and insult.
Every time.
Love thy neighbor. Stated more times in the Bible than any other quote.
Something about being Christlike which I believe you are.
Quit being so defensive. I may disagree with you but I value your arguments.
Without the insults:lol:

Of course you'd never admit defeat. What a maroon.

It's awesome that you think Jesus would agree with walking around insulting people. It lets everyone see just what a fucking wacko you are.

Translation...i can be a complete asshole and not realize that insults are un-Christian.

gotcha.

Nothing I've written is in need of translation, unless of course you idiots are incapable of comprehending the english language.

You are a real piece of work Lonestar. I bet your mama told you not to insult others.

You make a lot of good arguments and I respect that but anytime someone else makes a good argument you slide down your hill, deflect and insult.
Every time.

My mother passed away years ago so lets not bring family into this.

Insulting someone isn't inherently hating someone, dumbass.

Look if you idiots can't run with the big dogs, then keep your puppy ass on the porch.

You touchy feely liberal pukes amuse me.

bahahahahaha

What Does the Bible Say About Insults?

There's a whole page regarding why insults are unchristian. feel free to choke.

And not one word about insults. It says not to speak evil against your brother, do not deceive your brother etc.....but that's hardly the same as calling someone an idiot.

Nice try, but you fail and you're still an idiot.

"Bible verses about insults" is the name of the damn link.
"not one word about insults"
Calling someone a deragotory name Lonestar is an insult. You know that. Man up.
You are thick in the brain Lonestar. Closed minded and stubborn.
Lost cause. I was wrong about you.

It's awesome that you think Jesus would agree with walking around insulting people. It lets everyone see just what a fucking wacko you are.

I never said such a thing you lying piece of shit.

bahahahahaha

What Does the Bible Say About Insults?

There's a whole page regarding why insults are unchristian. feel free to choke.

And not one word about insults. It says not to speak evil against your brother, do not deceive your brother etc.....but that's hardly the same as calling someone an idiot.

Nice try, but you fail and you're still an idiot.

"Bible verses about insults" is the name of the damn link.
"not one word about insults"
Calling someone a deragotory name Lonestar is an insult. You know that. Man up.
You are thick in the brain Lonestar. Closed minded and stubborn.
Lost cause. I was wrong about you.

I don't give a rat's ass what the name is, it still doesn't address insults.

Yes I am insulting the idiots on here. I do that quite often and with good reason.

Being wrong seems to be something your quite used to and comfortable with.

Every time.

Look if you idiots can't run with the big dogs, then keep your puppy ass on the porch.

"You touchy feely liberal pukes"
You are the one touchy feely Moe because I am not a psychic about your mother.
Grow up.
I run and have run with the big dogs. You know it and can not deal with it.
I vote Republican since 1972.
10-9. You are all talk. Us DAWGS speak with our pads.

Philippians 4:7

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Incidently, the BIBLE doesn't say the world is 10,000 years old.

Such goofy Biblical "science" is the result of a LACK of faith rather than having real faith.

Does it matter a wit how old the earth is to the truly faithful?

Of course not.

It matters only to people of little faith.

One cannot prove the existence of GOD.

If you are Christian believer, and you actually understand your own religion, you realize that GOD didn't leave clues behind precisely because he demands FAITH.

Every time.

Grow up.

Well you shouldn't be bringing family members into discussions in the first place. But I understand your lack of intelligence in that regard.

What does voting Republican since '72 have to do with anything?

Wow you just dont have a grasp on logic. Or do you really just like going around in fucking circles like Rainman in the driveway?

Either a habit, like insults, are Christlike or they aren't. There's no in between you fucktarded motherfucker.

No you didn't literally say those words...but fuck you asswipe...if you think you can be Christian AND insult people...then you're saying that Christ would approve or do the same himself.

God you are a shitstain.

Grow up.

Well you shouldn't be bringing family members into discussions in the first place. But I understand your lack of intelligence in that regard.

You stated I was a "liberal puke".

gotcha.

Psalms 10:1* Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?
2* The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
3* For the wicked boasteth of his heart’s desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.
4* The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
5* His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
6* He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.
7* His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.

Psalms 5019 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.
20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother’s son.

Psalms 64:1* <<To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.>> Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
2* Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
3* Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
4* That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
5* They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
6* They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
7* But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.
8* So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves:
all that see them shall flee away.
9* And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.

Proverbs 12: 18 There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turns away wrath,&#8232;but a harsh word stirs up anger.&#8232;2 The tongue of the wise commends knowledge,&#8232;but the mouths of fools pour out folly.&#8232;3 The eyes of the Lord are in every place,&#8232;keeping watch on the evil and the good.&#8232;4 A gentle tongue is a tree of life,&#8232;but perverseness in it breaks the spirit.

James 1: 26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Jas 3:6* And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Jas 3:8* But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

James 4:11 Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law

Wow you just dont have a grasp on logic. Or do you really just like going around in fucking circles like Rainman in the driveway?

Either a habit, like insults, are Christlike or they aren't. There's no in between you fucktarded motherfucker.

No you didn't literally say those words...but fuck you asswipe...if you think you can be Christian AND insult people...then you're saying that Christ would approve or do the same himself.

God you are a shitstain.

Your concession is duly noted.

Grow up.

You stated I was a "liberal puke".

I call 'em like I see 'em.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.. etc...

gotcha.

Psalms 10:1* Why standest thou afar off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble?
2* The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor: let them be taken in the devices that they have imagined.
3* For the wicked boasteth of his heart’s desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abhorreth.
4* The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: God is not in all his thoughts.
5* His ways are always grievous; thy judgments are far above out of his sight: as for all his enemies, he puffeth at them.
6* He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.
7* His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.

20 Thou sittest and speakest against thy brother; thou slanderest thine own mother’s son.

Psalms 64:1* <<To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.>> Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.
2* Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:
3* Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:
4* That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.
5* They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?
6* They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.
9* And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.

Proverbs 12: 18 There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turns away wrath,&#8232;but a harsh word stirs up anger.&#8232;2 The tongue of the wise commends knowledge,&#8232;but the mouths of fools pour out folly.&#8232;3 The eyes of the Lord are in every place,&#8232;keeping watch on the evil and the good.&#8232;4 A gentle tongue is a tree of life,&#8232;but perverseness in it breaks the spirit.

James 1: 26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

Jas 3:6* And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Jas 3:8* But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

James 4:11 Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law

So? I'm a sinner. Sue me!

So? I'm a sinner. Sue me!
I'll leave that to God.

God you are a shitstain.

Your concession is duly noted.

Not a concession. And nice to see you give up with the "so sue me!" bahahahaha

Forum List

Back