4 signs Cohen will flip on trump

Donald is clearly more frightened by this than anything else. He's actually hired real lawyers now. Good thing, too. Because he's in real trouble

I hope you don't include Giulliani in the group of "real lawyers."
Why not?

He has a conflict. He...on several instances....predicted email and information releases....Mueller needs to put his bald add under oath.
Herr Mueller needs to interrogate someone who's not even involved with Trump.....ok
/——/ I once ate lunch at Trump tower and had Russian dressing on my salad. When do you think Muller will call me to testify?

Herr Mueller will make you talk

hqdefault.jpg

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/4-signs-michael-cohen-will-flip-on-president-trump/

He dropped the lawsuit against Buzzfeed...maybe it has become evident Mueller has evidence he was in Prague....as the Dossier states.

Federal charges of 30-40 years....vs State charges of 20-30 years. Michael will do the right thing for his family.

Sorry....Mr Manafort....you held out too long.
One sign you are clueless.

Rosenstein Told Trump He’s Not a Target in Mueller Probe, Sources Say
Good. Wait. Then why are all the trumpanzees frantic?
/——/ Libtards in a panic that it’s all falling apart.

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/4- signs-michael-cohen-will-flip-on-president-trump/

He dropped the lawsuit against Buzzfeed...maybe it has become evident Mueller has evidence he was in Prague....as the Dossier states.

Federal charges of 30-40 years....vs State charges of 20-30 years. Michael will do the right thing for his family.

But....there's nothing to flip about.
/——/ Dems freaking out grasping at straws: Democratic Party files suit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign, and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 election: Report

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/4-signs-michael-cohen-will-flip-on-president-trump/

One sign you are clueless.

Rosenstein Told Trump He’s Not a Target in Mueller Probe, Sources Say
Good. Wait. Then why are all the trumpanzees frantic?
I suspect Cohen was not in Prague when the Dossier alleged he was, but I also suspect he had other dealings with Russians involved in hacking the election. The question becomes how entangled the Trump campaign was with the Russians. If for example they merely knew the Russians were using facebook to plant "fake news" with specific voters, Trump could legitimately say "but the FBI was already investigating this, and I saw no reason to make headlines that would be bad for me." However, it also appears that Stone was forewarned about illegally hacked, and false, info that the Russians and Assange fed to voters.

As was Giuliani....who is now on the trump team....snakes incorporated.

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/4- signs-michael-cohen-will-flip-on-president-trump/

/——/ Dems freaking out grasping at straws: Democratic Party files suit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign, and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 election: Report

You are a trump humping imbecile....

You are a trump humping imbecile....

You're a garden variety moron.

I suspect Cohen was not in Prague when the Dossier alleged he was, but I also suspect he had other dealings with Russians involved in hacking the election. The question becomes how entangled the Trump campaign was with the Russians. If for example they merely knew the Russians were using facebook to plant "fake news" with specific voters, Trump could legitimately say "but the FBI was already investigating this, and I saw no reason to make headlines that would be bad for me." However, it also appears that Stone was forewarned about illegally hacked, and false, info that the Russians and Assange fed to voters.

Given the European open borders, it would be very, very difficult to ascertain if Cohen was or was not in Prague; however, I too believe that he had OTHER dealings, brokering deals between his boss and Russian oligarchs....and that Mueller has such information.

The immediate problem for Cohen is his moronic bank dealings with the "hush money" bribes,and it is THAT issue that will have him seeking some kind of deal to stay out of prison.

Although MUCH LESS smarter, Cohen will prove the Trumpster's "John Dean"

Given the European open borders, it would be very, very difficult to ascertain if Cohen was or was not in Prague; however, I too believe that he had OTHER dealings, brokering deals between his boss and Russian oligarchs....and that Mueller has such information.

The immediate problem for Cohen is his moronic bank dealings with the "hush money" bribes,and it is THAT issue that will have him seeking some kind of deal to stay out of prison.

Although MUCH LESS smarter, Cohen will prove the Trumpster's "John Dean"

Cohen is not going to protect someone whom did not even bring him to the WH over protecting his family. Family comes first.

And if the DON waves a Pardon....that will be another obstruction piece of evidence.

If the was "no collusion" why is Donnie so worried?

Forum List

Back