smearing robert mueller

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
nancy gertner was the presiding judge in the case of the 4 innocent men who were awarded $101MM

trumplings have latched onto a non-existent letter as some sort of *proof* that mueller is guilty of not just denying these 4 men justice, but also of *murder*.

from her piece in the ny times:

"I was the federal judge who presided over a successful lawsuit brought against the government by two of those men and the families of the other two, who had died in prison. Based on the voluminous evidence submitted in the trial, and having written a 105-page decision awarding them $101.8 million, I can say without equivocation that Mr. Mueller, who worked in the United States attorney’s office in Boston from 1982 to 1988, including a brief stint as the acting head of the office, had no involvement in that case. He was never even mentioned."

Opinion | Smearing Robert Mueller

i guess you guys will have to find another deflection

you won't, but you should :thup:

murder :lol:

nancy gertner was the presiding judge in the case of the 4 innocent men who were awarded $101MM

trumplings have latched onto a non-existent letter as some sort of *proof* that mueller is guilty of not just denying these 4 men justice, but also of *murder*.

"I was the federal judge who presided over a successful lawsuit brought against the government by two of those men and the families of the other two, who had died in prison. Based on the voluminous evidence submitted in the trial, and having written a 105-page decision awarding them $101.8 million, I can say without equivocation that Mr. Mueller, who worked in the United States attorney’s office in Boston from 1982 to 1988, including a brief stint as the acting head of the office, had no involvement in that case. He was never even mentioned."

They all emulate their leader and lie their asses off too

He smeared himself read the Liberal News and retain it.

they want proof - well there ya go ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

next CON-testant

Bobby "Anthrax" Mueller spend 5 years smearing Steve Hatfill. Mueller tried to convince anyone who'd listen that Hatfill made weaponized anthrax in a pond using a shoebox and a Ziploc.

I could care less what Mueller did or didn't do in the past. What is clear is that he is 'all in' on taking the FBI and the country on an open ended scavenger hunt to "FIND ANYTHING" to get Trump. That is disgraceful and a complete abuse of power. Jeff Sessions should be fired for allowing it.

I could care less what Mueller did or didn't do in the past. What is clear is that he is 'all in' on taking the FBI and the country on an open ended scavenger hunt to "FIND ANYTHING" to get Trump. That is disgraceful and a complete abuse of power. Jeff Sessions should be fired for allowing it.
Mueller has been a warrior for America. Don't believe it, examine his war record as a combat Marine in Vietnam and pursuit of terrorist after 9/11. USA and Russia have been in a cyber and economic war since Russia invaded Ukraine over four years ago. Mueller is fighting as a warrior in the cyber/economic war. America could ask for no better warrior to lead and conduct the battles he has been tasked with. Right man for the job.

Bobby "Anthrax" Mueller spend 5 years smearing Steve Hatfill. Mueller tried to convince anyone who'd listen that Hatfill made weaponized anthrax in a pond using a shoebox and a Ziploc.
I do know they tried to smear him. Who was behind it in the justice dept I did not pay attention to at the time.

Mueller is a decorated war hero a republican ,,,You should be kissing his butt

Mueller has been a warrior for America. Don't believe it, examine his war record as a combat Marine in Vietnam and pursuit of terrorist after 9/11. USA and Russia have been in a cyber and economic war since Russia invaded Ukraine over four years ago. Mueller is fighting as a warrior in the cyber/economic war. America could ask for no better warrior to lead and conduct the battles he has been tasked with. Right man for the job.
YES indeed the right man for the job WHILE we have a lying cheating sniveling coward in our WH Who btw punked out of a war

YES indeed the right man for the job WHILE we have a lying cheating sniveling coward in our WH Who btw punked out of a war

So you are not a Trump fan?

New Topics

Forum List

Back