4 signs Cohen will flip on trump

SOOoooo ... have you watched the evening News dumbass ... here's a little clip from from a libtard show

Dre Roth

Soooo, mr. fuck head.....there is MORE evidence against all those people your ilk hates than there is on Mueller's office????.....Want to stake your gonads on that little nugget?......LOL

By the way wasn't this thread about Cohen?

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/4-signs-michael-cohen-will-flip-on-president-trump/

He dropped the lawsuit against Buzzfeed...maybe it has become evident Mueller has evidence he was in Prague....as the Dossier states.

Federal charges of 30-40 years....vs State charges of 20-30 years. Michael will do the right thing for his family.

Sorry....Mr Manafort....you held out too long.

Donald is clearly more frightened by this than anything else. He's actually hired real lawyers now. Good thing, too. Because he's in real trouble

I hope you don't include Giulliani in the group of "real lawyers."
Why not?

"Gaslighting" is the word for the day. The Trumpettes are coming up with things that NO ONE has ever dreamed of...INCREDIBLE!

SOOoooo ... have you watched the evening News dumbass ... here's a little clip from from a libtard show

Dre Roth

The retarded repub congress......lololol
We shall see - Comey didn't look too amused - perhaps he should flip on the rest of the gang - watcha think ??? LMFAO

What's he gonna flip and say...."Yes...I worked for a serial liar."

Yes and he would be telling the Truth considering he was appointed by Obama

You really are a sick bastard bean.....

https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/4-signs-michael-cohen-will-flip-on-president-trump/

He dropped the lawsuit against Buzzfeed...maybe it has become evident Mueller has evidence he was in Prague....as the Dossier states.

Federal charges of 30-40 years....vs State charges of 20-30 years. Michael will do the right thing for his family.

Donald is clearly more frightened by this than anything else. He's actually hired real lawyers now. Good thing, too. Because he's in real trouble

Why not?

He has a conflict. He...on several instances....predicted email and information releases....Mueller needs to put his bald add under oath.

Looks like Stormy has Cohen and Trump by the balls.
Stormy is pissed. Trump must be cheating with others besides her and Melania, typical evangelical christian stuff.

Dre Roth

The retarded repub congress......lololol
We shall see - Comey didn't look too amused - perhaps he should flip on the rest of the gang - watcha think ??? LMFAO

What's he gonna flip and say...."Yes...I worked for a serial liar."

Yes and he would be telling the Truth considering he was appointed by Obama

You really are a sick bastard bean.....

Sick is a relative term ... I'll take that response or lack thereof as your concession - he was an Obama Appointee and therefore he worked for a serial liar. It's been a pleasure bitch smacking you - have a pleasant day.

Cohen will flip because he doesn't want to trade life as he knows it for a criminal record that will never go away, and time spent behind bars in a cell.
/——/ Even if he had to make stuff up

15 years protecting an orange criminal...he won't have to make ANYTHING up.
/——/ And after all this time and money, Muller has a hooker and 13 imaginary Russians, so he throws a Hail Mary and destroys client attorney privilege

Cohen will flip because he doesn't want to trade life as he knows it for a criminal record that will never go away, and time spent behind bars in a cell.
/——/ Even if he had to make stuff up

15 years protecting an orange criminal...he won't have to make ANYTHING up.

In the words of Aerosmith ....

I know nobody knows, Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody sin, You got to lose to know how to win

sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
Sing with me, just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away
Dream on Dream on Dream on

Dre Roth

Soooo, mr. fuck head.....there is MORE evidence against all those people your ilk hates than there is on Mueller's office????.....Want to stake your gonads on that little nugget?......LOL

By the way wasn't this thread about Cohen?

Listen up Penis Breath - keep your hands away from my Gonads - I will however place a wager with your sorry retarded ass - what do you propose little fella :>

Why not?

He has a conflict. He...on several instances....predicted email and information releases....Mueller needs to put his bald add under oath.
Herr Mueller needs to interrogate someone who's not even involved with Trump.....ok

Russia collusion is done. All you retards who obsess over the hookers pissing on Bammers bed got nothing now. Your dossier is disproven, Miller’s case is loooong gone, and more and more people are seeing the investigation for what it is, a hit job and a failed hit job at that. All your speculation is useless. At this point all you got to hope for is that trump lies under oath about the Stormy thing.

Why not?

Herr Mueller needs to interrogate someone who's not even involved with Trump.....ok
/——/ I once ate lunch at Trump tower and had Russian dressing on my salad. When do you think Muller will call me to testify?

One sign you are clueless.

Rosenstein Told Trump He’s Not a Target in Mueller Probe, Sources Say
Good. Wait. Then why are all the trumpanzees frantic?

One sign you are clueless.

Rosenstein Told Trump He’s Not a Target in Mueller Probe, Sources Say
Good. Wait. Then why are all the trumpanzees frantic?
I suspect Cohen was not in Prague when the Dossier alleged he was, but I also suspect he had other dealings with Russians involved in hacking the election. The question becomes how entangled the Trump campaign was with the Russians. If for example they merely knew the Russians were using facebook to plant "fake news" with specific voters, Trump could legitimately say "but the FBI was already investigating this, and I saw no reason to make headlines that would be bad for me." However, it also appears that Stone was forewarned about illegally hacked, and false, info that the Russians and Assange fed to voters.

Forum List

Back