Republicans just confirmed climate change denier Wacky Jim Bridenstine as the head of NASA

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
In 2013, Jim Bridenstine made an absurd claim: that global temperatures “stopped rising 10 years ago.” In fact, the 5 hottest years have all been since 2010. 17 of the 18 hottest years on record have been since 2000.

Good,

The meat puppet faggot tried to turn NASA into a modern flat earth society. The global warming hoax should not be entertained let alone subsidized.

In 2013, Jim Bridenstine made an absurd claim: that global temperatures “stopped rising 10 years ago.” In fact, the 5 hottest years have all been since 2010. 17 of the 18 hottest years on record have been since 2000.
Yeah, after all their manipulation of datasets...

He is a manned space exploration proponent, and is a former Naval Aviator.

While he isn't an Engineer, most Astronauts are pilots first, so his qualifications aren't that much of a stretch.

This is how stupid climate change deniers are.

Scientists Respond To Trump’s Latest Unhinged Climate Remarks: ‘It’s Almost Satire’ | HuffPost

And it's sad our president is one of them. Oh well less than 2 years and he'll be gone.

It's sad that the huffy puffy post is denying the solar minimum too. It isn't satire. It's frightening

Woohoo! Maybe NASA can get back into the business of a manned space program (which America no longer has) instead of being a government subsidized chapter of Greenpeace.

Good.

I am glad they are doing shit to piss you psychos off on a daily basis. I love it.

cry like a bitch.

:banana:

Woohoo! Maybe NASA can get back into the business of a manned space program (which America no longer has) instead of being a government subsidized chapter of Greenpeace.
When the common idiots know better than nasa.

We know why corporations deny global warming. They don’t want to go green. It only costs them money. Businesses don’t care about the air. They only care about profits. This is why you don’t run a country like a business.

Businesses don’t care about the air. They only care about profits.

Any business that doesn't care about profits isn't a business very long.

I want businesses to care about profits.

The air is fine in my neighborhood.

climatard.jpg

I didn’t say it was wrong for corporations to only care about profits. It’s what they do. But that’s why we regulate them

Is the air fine? NASA and science says you and trump are idiots

I didn’t say it was wrong for corporations to only care about profits. It’s what they do. But that’s why we regulate them

"When buying and selling are regulated, the first thing to be bought and sold is legislators".

-- P.J. O'Rourke

Legislation doesn't change what a business does, it just makes sure that our elected politicians get their cut.

You mean gullible warming? We just had our THIRD snowfall of the year and we aren't out of November yet. BTW, number 4 is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Our schools had never had a snow day in November in my entire lifetime, and I just turned 58! We had two already and are looking at number three in the morning.

"When buying and selling are regulated, the first thing to be bought and sold is legislators".

-- P.J. O'Rourke

Legislation doesn't change what a business does, it just makes sure that our elected politicians get their cut.
So no referee. That’s how you think things work best. Got it. Wrong, but got it.

And you don’t think draining the swamp is possible.

Great...a guy who would fail a 9th grade science test is now head of NASA.

You mean gullible warming? We just had our THIRD snowfall of the year and we aren't out of November yet.
When you say stupid things like this, you announce to the world that you know less than nothing about climate science and are not even qualified to have a layperson's opinion on it. You should not open your mouth about it again before educating yourself. A lot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back