4 Officers Shot

What the hell are you babbling about? Seriously, get a grip Willow and stop being so closed minded about everyone who doesn't goose step to Fox News and Rush.

You think these four officers got shot because some people don't like tasers? Seriously? Shame on you for thinking that, and for grouping people without knowing all the facts.

This. Tasers have nothing to do with this attack. It was KK pulling some random partisan bullshit into this thread, that's all.

Then maybe KK can explain why these 4 officers were murdered because of tasers. I'd like to hear her explanation.

What the hell are you babbling about? Seriously, get a grip Willow and stop being so closed minded about everyone who doesn't goose step to Fox News and Rush.

You think these four officers got shot because some people don't like tasers? Seriously? Shame on you for thinking that, and for grouping people without knowing all the facts.

This. Tasers have nothing to do with this attack. It was KK pulling some random partisan bullshit into this thread, that's all.

could be, could be not, you think he walked in there and blew four cops away cause he loved them?

I think she meant and I agree, that all the negative talk about policemen using tasers inflamed the minorites,, surely you demoncwats can gasp that concept,, after all you accuse talk radio of inflaming we terrorist white republicans..

oh so your elected one can babble about police without the facts,, but we can't?? :lol: let me simplify for you demoncwats,, you demonized the white republicans who listen to fox and talk radio you do it every day,, you just did it up there.. and it hasn't been so very long ago that a cop was killed in san francisco and the black citizens justified the killing and marched in the streets against police brutality. don't ask for proper behavior when you yourself aren't willing to display it. it's called hypocrisy.

See, this is where you should just stick to talking about cats Willow.

You make no sense, and now you're bringing Obama in this and blaming him somehow?

And show me where I have ever done anything you are saying. Do it. I'll wait.

Then maybe KK can explain why these 4 officers were murdered because of tasers. I'd like to hear her explanation.

They weren't they were murdered cause he dearly loved them. Happy now? And the census worker was hung by white republicans who were enraged by rush limbaugh and fox news.

could be, could be not, you think he walked in there and blew four cops away cause he loved them?

There is no evidence this is over tasers. Both you and KK are being delusional.

If I wait another post or two, you'll probably bring up Oba-OWAI. You already did. :eusa_eh:

oh so your elected one can babble about police without the facts,, but we can't?? :lol: let me simplify for you demoncwats,, you demonized the white republicans who listen to fox and talk radio you do it every day,, you just did it up there.. and it hasn't been so very long ago that a cop was killed in san francisco and the black citizens justified the killing and marched in the streets against police brutality. don't ask for proper behavior when you yourself aren't willing to display it. it's called hypocrisy.

You make no sense, and now you're bringing Obama in this and blaming him somehow?

I am making plenty of sense. Do you actually read what is written on this board? You have sat here all evening and watched a myriad of people espouse what they think happened and why. I don't see KK's any more far fetched than theirs,, and remember that census worker was hung by white enraged republicans.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am making plenty of sense. Do you actually read what is written on this board? You have sat here all evening and watched a myriad of people espouse what they think happened and why. I don't see KK's any more far fetched than theirs,, and remember that census worker was hung by white enraged republicans.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why are you laughing at death Willow?

Shame on you!

Shame on you!

I'm laughing at you hypocrites. Shame on you.

Between the two threads on the subject, Willow's contributions are:

1. Fox news covered the story before MSNBC

2. Liberals are to blame

Does anyone take this ignorant twat seriously at all?

Seriously? :eusa_eh:

2. Liberals are to blame

prove it. and just so ya know, no one gives a shit who you take seriously. not one little ounce of shit do they give.

Shame on you!

I'm laughing at you hypocrites. Shame on you.

You bought into the story it was a suicide Willow? Ya there weren't any holes in THAT theory. Why is it that reason takes a vacation when it comes to politics?

2. Liberals are to blame

And I managed to point out your stupidity and hypocrisy. It's not even hard.

Man sought in slayings granted clemency by former Gov. Huckabee

The man sought for questioning in the execution of four Lakewood police officers was granted clemency in 2000 by former Arkansas Gov. and presidential candidate Mike Huckabee.

Maurice Clemmons, man wanted for questioning, has long criminal history

Maurice Clemmons, the 37-year-old Tacoma man being sought for questioning in the killing of four Lakewood police officers this morning, has a long criminal record punctuated by violence, erratic behavior and concerns about his mental health.

Nine years ago, then-Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee granted clemency to Clemmons, commuting his lengthy prison sentence over the protests of prosecutors.

"This is the day I've been dreading for a long time," Larry Jegley, prosecuting attorney for Arkansas' Pulaski County said Sunday night when informed that Clemmons was being sought in connection to the killings.

Clemmons' criminal history includes at least five felony convictions in Arkansas and at least eight felony charges in Washington. The record also stands out for the number of times he has been released from custody despite questions about the danger he posed.

Local News | Maurice Clemmons, man wanted for questioning, has long criminal history | Seattle Times Newspaper

well if this turns out to be true Huck can kiss his aspirations goodbye.

2. Liberals are to blame

prove it. and just so ya know, no one gives a shit who you take seriously. not one little ounce of shit do they give.

So now you delude yourself into thinking you speak for others too.

Nice self-pwnage there you dumb queef! :lol:

2. Liberals are to blame

I don't delude myself about anything, especially demoncwat stupidity and hypocrisy. It's so simple.. and anybody wh0 gives a shit about who you take seriously is welcome to chime in. :eusa_whistle:

The man sought for questioning in the execution of four Lakewood police officers was granted clemency in 2000 by former Arkansas Gov. and presidential candidate Mike Huckabee.

Maurice Clemmons, the 37-year-old Tacoma man being sought for questioning in the killing of four Lakewood police officers this morning, has a long criminal record punctuated by violence, erratic behavior and concerns about his mental health.

Nine years ago, then-Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee granted clemency to Clemmons, commuting his lengthy prison sentence over the protests of prosecutors.

"This is the day I've been dreading for a long time," Larry Jegley, prosecuting attorney for Arkansas' Pulaski County said Sunday night when informed that Clemmons was being sought in connection to the killings.

Clemmons' criminal history includes at least five felony convictions in Arkansas and at least eight felony charges in Washington. The record also stands out for the number of times he has been released from custody despite questions about the danger he posed.

Local News | Maurice Clemmons, man wanted for questioning, has long criminal history | Seattle Times Newspaper

Wow!.... What a strange twist in fate! After all the rancor about making this political as it seemingly is turning out...it is and will continue to be, outliving the loss of life that started it. This is, if true, a serious body blow to Huckabee and the religious right in politics. How weird can it get? Huckabee was like the poster child for law and order. Man you couldn't make this shit up!:cuckoo:

I don't delude myself about anything, especially demoncwat stupidity and hypocrisy. It's so simple.. and anybody wh0 gives a shit about who you take seriously is welcome to chime in. :eusa_whistle:

I give a shit about who manifold takes seriously.

WillowTree = FAIL :thup:

Wow!.... What a strange twist in fate! After all the rancor about making this political as it seemingly is turning out...it is and will continue to be, outliving the loss of life that started it. This is, if true, a serious body blow to Huckabee and the religious right in politics. How wierd can it get? Huckabee was like the poster child for law and order. Man you couldn't make this shit up!:cuckoo:

Yes, It just goes to show you it doesn't pay to play nice. Huckabee can just pack up and go the hell home.

Willow, Mani, Dogbert, Huggy, et al? Can you just focus on the cops that were shot and why perhaps and set aside your personal bickering?

Christ. The victims, their families, the crime, the escalation of cop-killing, and the possible motive are more important than your internet issues right now, believe it or not.

From the article, the last targeted cop - and it seems pretty clear that these four were targeted - was at Halloween, but they caught that guy.

Forum List

Back