4 Officers Shot

Yea, all death is sad - not tragic - but sad.

Tragic is when it is violent, unnecessary or in the line of duty. There is, to me at least, something quite horrific about those who are sworn to protect us, being gunned down in this manner.

I think it would be considerably more horrific if they were just regular people gunned down in cold blood. You know, people who never signed up for the risk inherent in the job of being a police officer.

so the fucking coward walked in and shot two of them execution style, shot a third and was wrestled out the door by the fourth before he shot that officer dead.. 3 women and one man. Fucking coward.

From the heart of Seattle: This is actually an escalation, we have had an increase in violence toward cops recently and, sad as it is, this is only the second completely unexplained killing of cops this month.

People who don't like how cops behave, well guess what? YOU morons who whine about tasers and all that stupid shit fucking caused this. Thanks for completely fucking up the country with your whining. Anyone who hates cops is scum in my book now, not even worth the carbon used to create you.

From the heart of Seattle: This is actually an escalation, we have had an increase in violence toward cops recently and, sad as it is, this is only the second completely unexplained killing of cops this month.

People who don't like how cops behave, well guess what? YOU morons who whine about tasers and all that stupid shit fucking caused this. Thanks for completely fucking up the country with your whining. Anyone who hates cops is scum in my book now, not even worth the carbon used to create you.

the coffee shop was owned by a former police officer too. and fwiw I agree with you KK.

This thread is to talk about what happened. Keep your immature flaming and name calling to the other thread please. Frankly I'm disappointed you folks stoop to that when something like this happens. Can you give your partisan politics a rest for ONE FREAKING MINUTE and focus on the story? Thanks.

4 police officers shot dead at Wash. coffeehouse - Yahoo! News

Hey! I didn't invite the wackos! I started a good and respectful thread. Don't try to pawn em off on my thread! Send em over to your stupid rep section. Let em neg rep each other into oblivion.

Yeah, ineffectual assclowns whining on the internet are to blame. :doubt:

Do you even bother to read some of the retarded shit you write before you post it?

Short of that, getting thanked by WT should be enough of post-post red flag. :lol:

Do you even bother to read some of the retarded shit you write before you post it?

She's referring to me probably. Especially since I'm the one who makes the most taser related threads here at USMB. :eusa_whistle:

But hey, when in doubt, find a nice juicy scapegoat to blame for things that happen IRL.

And back on-topic, any new information?

Last edited:

She's referring to me probably. Especially since I'm the one who makes the most taser related threads here at USMB. :eusa_whistle:

But hey, when in doubt, find a nice juicy scapegoat to blame for things that happen IRL.

we have had a number of threads bitching about cops using tazers. And as for it being confined to a message board. manifool is full of shit, the same conversations happen all over the US of KKKA because the MSM runs each and every incidence as police brutality.

we have had a number of threads bitching about cops using tazers. And as for it being confined to a message board. manifool is full of shit, the same conversations happen all over the US of KKKA because the MSM runs each and every incidence as police brutality.

Not to take this thread off-topic, but being concerned about some cops abusing tazers is not bitching about cops using tazers.

Take your complaints to a new thread. The whole idea of this thread was to avoid the partisan stuff.

Last edited:

Wow, you really are a moron.

Here's a hint: Just how much has all this "bitching" reduced the use of tasers in law enforcement? Zero, Zilch, Nada, fuck all!

Another WT FAIL. Why am I not surprised. :rolleyes:

I don't get the correlation between some people not liking tasers to these 4 officers getting shot. I don't think tasers would have helped them in this situation, only guns would have since they were getting SHOT AT and not tased.

And I don't think threads about tasers are why they were shot at either,eh?

I don't get the correlation between some people not liking tasers to these 4 officers getting shot. I don't think tasers would have helped them in this situation, only guns would have since they were getting SHOT AT and not tased.

Some people take any excuse to attack those they disagree with.

Here's a hint: Just how much has all this "bitching" reduced the use of tasers in law enforcement? Zero, Zilch, Nada, fuck all!

guess what manifool, they weren't meant to reduce the use of tasers, but they sure did inflame the sensibilities of minorities..

I think she meant and I agree, that all the negative talk about policemen using tasers inflamed the minorites,, surely you demoncwats can gasp that concept,, after all you accuse talk radio of inflaming we terrorist white republicans..

I think she meant and I agree, that all the negative talk about policemen using tasers inflamed the minorites,, surely you demoncwats can gasp that concept,, after all you accuse talk radio of inflaming we terrorist white republicans..

What minorities? They haven't ruled out but haven't confirmed a second suspect. All you're doing now is race baiting and continuing your partisan bullshit. Seriously, can some of you go ONE thread?

What the hell are you babbling about? Seriously, get a grip Willow and stop being so closed minded about everyone who doesn't goose step to Fox News and Rush.

You think these four officers got shot because some people don't like tasers? Seriously? Shame on you for thinking that, and for grouping people without knowing all the facts.

guess what manifool, they weren't meant to reduce the use of tasers, but they sure did inflame the sensibilities of minorities..

Your opinion about the sensibilities of minorities means exactly fuck all, and proves even less.

But keep telling yourself your forum input amounts to more than a sack of rancid goat shit. :thup:

What the hell are you babbling about? Seriously, get a grip Willow and stop being so closed minded about everyone who doesn't goose step to Fox News and Rush.

You think these four officers got shot because some people don't like tasers? Seriously? Shame on you for thinking that, and for grouping people without knowing all the facts.

This. Tasers have nothing to do with this attack. It was KK pulling some random partisan bullshit into this thread, that's all.

oh so your elected one can babble about police without the facts,, but we can't?? :lol: let me simplify for you demoncwats,, you demonized the white republicans who listen to fox and talk radio you do it every day,, you just did it up there.. and it hasn't been so very long ago that a cop was killed in san francisco and the black citizens justified the killing and marched in the streets against police brutality. don't ask for proper behavior when you yourself aren't willing to display it. it's called hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back