4 More days!

Obama has been very bad for business and his talk of raising taxes on small businesses (IE people reporting more than 250k in income as individuals which most small businesses file as) has made them nervous.

Not to mention the uncertanty of cost associated with Obamacare......its ok to admit your dude isn't a business or economics oriented president.

If you're making $250k and can't afford a few percentage point increase, (mind you on only the top portion of your taxes being the way tax brackets actually work), then you're a piss poor businessman.

Your post makes no sense. Those tax rates already proved to work just fine and not stifle growth.

It's ok to admit that any "uncertainty" left with Obamacare is negligence. If you run a business and are not fully studied on it, then you're irresponsible.

dude its 250k in NET income not GROSS income........you make it sound like these people, when they take in 300k in a year, are actually making 300k in profit when they are not.

You can't use that in your argument if you don't even understand how it works.

You're taxed on gross, not net ya bumblefuck.

Net is what your take-home is AFTER taxes, derp derp.

I seem to recall Grampa Murked predicting, no bragging that ObamaCare would be overturned by the Supreme Court. How'd that work out?

Don't jinx us again Gramps.

Screw four more years!

We've had enough of the empty chair. It's time for a CEO that knows the workforce and the business of businesses!
Romney may have experience with knowing the business of businesses...but he is not even close to connecting with the workforce.

I'll be content with Obama again over Romney...anyday of the week!

Are you OWS age?

I seem to recall Grampa Murked predicting, no bragging that ObamaCare would be overturned by the Supreme Court. How'd that work out?

Don't jinx us again Gramps.

Don't remember that.
Is your memory really that bad?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...urity-blankets-ready-for-scotus-decision.html

I think my memory is okay. I post thousands of times so remembering individual posts is a challenge.

Having said that I do remember that one now and I am still stunned at their decision.

Obama was not bad for business. Businessmen who bought into rhetoric and held back on hiring, are bad for business.

Obama has been very bad for business and his talk of raising taxes on small businesses (IE people reporting more than 250k in income as individuals which most small businesses file as) has made them nervous.

Not to mention the uncertanty of cost associated with Obamacare......its ok to admit your dude isn't a business or economics oriented president.

You obviously do not own a business if you believe this crap. In fact, you probably don't work at all.

Economic pressure and cash flow has very little to do with presidencies, and a whole lot to do with the level of government spending (just ask George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan; they relied upon deficit spending to grow the economy in their terms). If we cut spending, the economy will sag. That's why the economic recovery slowed after the midterms in 2010 brought in a Republican congress--they slowed domestic spending.

But, do carry on with your Sean Hannity talking points.

Last edited:
Obama was not bad for business. Businessmen who bought into rhetoric and held back on hiring, are bad for business.

You obviously do not own a business if you believe this crap. In fact, you probably don't work at all.

Economic pressure and cash flow has very little to do with presidencies, and a whole lot to do with the level of government spending (just ask George W. Bush and Ronald Reagan; they relied upon deficit spending to grow the economy in their terms). If we cut spending, the economy will sag. That's why the economic recovery slowed after the midterms in 2010 brought in a Republican congress--they slowed domestic spending.

FreeCheese ^ thinks that spending money we don't have is a good sound fiscal policy and good for the economy. :lmao:

FreeCheese ^ thinks that spending money we don't have is a good sound fiscal policy and good for the economy. :lmao:

It might amaze you to learn that the only way the U.S. can expand its money supply is through issuance of new debt. When you consider how much wealth disappeared at the end of the Bush presidency in 2007-08, you might understand why an expansion of the money supply was absolutely essential.

I can't believe how retarded most Americans are when it comes to fundamental matters of economics.

It might amaze you to learn that the only way the U.S. can expand its money supply is through issuance of new debt. When you consider how much wealth disappeared at the end of the Bush presidency in 2007-08, you might understand why an expansion of the money supply was absolutely essential.

I can't believe how retarded most Americans are when it comes to fundamental matters of economics.

It would amaze me if you could post something that hasn't long since been disproved, you hideous hack.

Screw four more years!

We've had enough of the empty chair. It's time for a CEO that knows the workforce and the business of businesses!

I have had enough of Obama and hope that Romney wins. If Romney does win I also hope he has the same success as president as he has had in every other endeavor he has done in life.

LMFAO,Success in Mass. MANY would beg to differ with you on that!

It would amaze me if you could post something that hasn't long since been disproved, you hideous hack.

Question Mason,Do you really believe in the trickle down effect?

Question Mason,Do you really believe in the trickle down effect?

The "trickle down effect" you refer to is what you support, numbnuts. That is supply side theory, and it is what the right wing has been all about for over thirty years. It also happens to explain declining real wages for middle class Americans, growing concentration of wealth among the top 1%, and massive fiscal deficits.

Jeezus.

I cannot wait until next Wednesday so we can finally put this mother of all dysfunctional elections behind us and get started on the We Wuz Robbed By Election Fraud cycle.

The latest polls show "deceased illegal Mexican felons" leading "hacked voting machines" by 30 points, indicating overconfident Obama supporters are really slow off the mark, as usual.

That's why I hope the election isn't close.

It won't be. :D

Screw four more years!

I have had enough of Obama and hope that Romney wins. If Romney does win I also hope he has the same success as president as he has had in every other endeavor he has done in life.

LMFAO,Success in Mass. MANY would beg to differ with you on that!

But if you just look at the facts and the numbers he did an excellent job overall. There is something he did I'm really unhappy about but, overall, he was a better governor than his sucessor and his predecessor

Mitt Romney - Economic Record as Governor

I cannot wait until next Wednesday so we can finally put this mother of all dysfunctional elections behind us and get started on the We Wuz Robbed By Election Fraud cycle.

The latest polls show "deceased illegal Mexican felons" leading "hacked voting machines" by 30 points, indicating overconfident Obama supporters are really slow off the mark, as usual.

You'll get about 48 hours respite before the 2016 race starts.

Enjoy the break. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back