4 More days!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Screw four more years!

We've had enough of the empty chair. It's time for a CEO that knows the workforce and the business of businesses!

Screw four more years!

We've had enough of the empty chair. It's time for a CEO that knows the workforce and the business of businesses!
Romney may have experience with knowing the business of businesses...but he is not even close to connecting with the workforce.

I'll be content with Obama again over Romney...anyday of the week!

Obama was not bad for business. Businessmen who bought into rhetoric and held back on hiring, are bad for business.

Sorry Gramps. you should pm me your snail mail addy so I can send you some get well cards, as many will be let down when Rich Romney and his cronies wasted their money. :lol:

It is quit emotional though, I had to take a step back and stop watching the news, I was getting ready to kick someones ass... :razz:
Will be so glad when it is over.

I cannot wait until next Wednesday so we can finally put this mother of all dysfunctional elections behind us and get started on the We Wuz Robbed By Election Fraud cycle.

The latest polls show "deceased illegal Mexican felons" leading "hacked voting machines" by 30 points, indicating overconfident Obama supporters are really slow off the mark, as usual.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Sorry Gramps. you should pm me your snail mail addy so I can send you some get well cards, as many will be let down when Rich Romney and his cronies wasted their money. :lol:

It is quit emotional though, I had to take a step back and stop watching the news, I was getting ready to kick someones ass... :razz:
Will be so glad when it is over.

Lol

Life will go on either way regardless. I just think Romney would be better economically. He is not much different from Obama but he is my choice at this point so he will have my support till he crosses the line if he wins.

• Banned
I cannot wait until next Wednesday so we can finally put this mother of all dysfunctional elections behind us and get started on the We Wuz Robbed By Election Fraud cycle.

The latest polls show "deceased illegal Mexican felons" leading "hacked voting machines" by 30 points, indicating overconfident Obama supporters are really slow off the mark, as usual.

That's why I hope the election isn't close.

Obama was not bad for business. Businessmen who bought into rhetoric and held back on hiring, are bad for business.

So Obama knows a businessman's (or woman's) business better than a businessman (or woman) knows their own business? Damn, I guess Obama really is omniscient!

4 more days.....Yes!

I know many have already seen this but this is how I am feeling:

[ame=http://youtu.be/OjrthOPLAKM]Tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney - YouTube[/ame]

So Obama knows a businessman's (or woman's) business better than a businessman (or woman) knows their own business? Damn, I guess Obama really is omniscient!

Didn't say that at all, what a waste of a post yours was.

Obama has been very bad for business and his talk of raising taxes on small businesses (IE people reporting more than 250k in income as individuals which most small businesses file as) has made them nervous.

Not to mention the uncertanty of cost associated with Obamacare......its ok to admit your dude isn't a business or economics oriented president.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gsa4uLmTw0M]CONSERVATISM IS CALLING - YouTube[/ame]

416_4851932579302_716037261_n.jpg

Obama has been very bad for business and his talk of raising taxes on small businesses (IE people reporting more than 250k in income as individuals which most small businesses file as) has made them nervous.

Not to mention the uncertanty of cost associated with Obamacare......its ok to admit your dude isn't a business or economics oriented president.

If you're making $250k and can't afford a few percentage point increase, (mind you on only the top portion of your taxes being the way tax brackets actually work), then you're a piss poor businessman.

Your post makes no sense. Those tax rates already proved to work just fine and not stifle growth.

It's ok to admit that any "uncertainty" left with Obamacare is negligence. If you run a business and are not fully studied on it, then you're irresponsible.

Screw four more years!

I have had enough of Obama and hope that Romney wins. If Romney does win I also hope he has the same success as president as he has had in every other endeavor he has done in life.

like 47th out of 50?

Look at the actual numbers........the gov before him, him, the gov after him

Average monthly change

Swift: -6,800 jobs

Romney: +600 jobs

Patrick: -300 jobs

verify on BLS.GOV

I have had enough of Obama and hope that Romney wins. If Romney does win I also hope he has the same success as president as he has had in every other endeavor he has done in life.

like 47th out of 50?

Look at the actual numbers........the gov before him, him, the gov after him

Average monthly change

Swift: -6,800 jobs

Romney: +600 jobs

Patrick: -300 jobs

verify on BLS.GOV

During a period where the entire Country was growing, his numbers were horrendous.

If you're making $250k and can't afford a few percentage point increase, (mind you on only the top portion of your taxes being the way tax brackets actually work), then you're a piss poor businessman.

Your post makes no sense. Those tax rates already proved to work just fine and not stifle growth.

It's ok to admit that any "uncertainty" left with Obamacare is negligence. If you run a business and are not fully studied on it, then you're irresponsible.

dude its 250k in NET income not GROSS income........you make it sound like these people, when they take in 300k in a year, are actually making 300k in profit when they are not.

You can't use that in your argument if you don't even understand how it works.

Forum List

Back