4 hand guns found inside Sandy Hook

I've bought more ammo in the last couple months than I have my entire life combined, and that's a lot. Got a bunch more to get too.

Man I love America.

I'm sure you could kill a lot of people with those bullets.

If they seek to do me harm you're fuckin right I can.

You have members on this forum, such as bigrebnc who says he will kill a police officer if he comes up to his door on his property... and that is enough "harm" done to him for him to kill because the police officer would have no business being there UNLESS he had the intention to harm bigrebnc. How about with you?

How fucking nutjob can you get with all your bullets?

I'm too busy dealing with real life to live in your progressive hypothetical utopia, I'll leave that shit to you folks.

Cop out. You began the exchange we just had with a hypothetical. Now you do not want to follow through. Is that because you know that you would not kill a cop at your front door. Is it because you are really buying ammo to use at the range to get your rocks off?

I'm buying ammo because I want to and I'm still allowed to, it's none of your business why.
MY statement was about defending myself from criminals or psycho, if you want to twist that into a gun nut taking on the government go ahead if it helps you sleep better.

Then...you would NOT kill the cop coming to get your semi-automatic weapons? Good to know.

Oh! You'll hide them. Cool. Good investment.

And...aren't the cops in your town borne of generations of rednecks too?

I know most of the cops around here, and the last thing they would want to do is come into the hills trying to take peoples guns.

I see. You have your own little utopia there then, don't you. How cozy.

Why are you so damned paranoid then?

No, it's not utopia, but it's as close as you'll come in America today.

Why is being drinking buddies with a few cops considered paranoid? Does being prepared to look after yourself if something happens equal being paranoid? If it does then consider me that, but know that I won't be the one standing with my dick in my hand asking big brother to put something in my other hand.

I'm sure you could kill a lot of people with those bullets.

You have members on this forum, such as bigrebnc who says he will kill a police officer if he comes up to his door on his property... and that is enough "harm" done to him for him to kill because the police officer would have no business being there UNLESS he had the intention to harm bigrebnc. How about with you?

Speaking of bullets......I think you'll have less of a fight if you change ammo laws instead of gun laws. You have to have a permit to purchase ammo and all rounds must be accounted for. You'd get less of a fight from people.

Cop out. You began the exchange we just had with a hypothetical. Now you do not want to follow through. Is that because you know that you would not kill a cop at your front door. Is it because you are really buying ammo to use at the range to get your rocks off?

I'm buying ammo because I want to and I'm still allowed to, it's none of your business why.
MY statement was about defending myself from criminals or psycho, if you want to twist that into a gun nut taking on the government go ahead if it helps you sleep better.

Then...you would NOT kill the cop coming to get your semi-automatic weapons? Good to know.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Interesting. If they seek to do you harm. Does that hypothetical description extend to confiscating your semi-automatic weapons and ammo? Would you consider that harming you?

I will stand with my brothers to defend my rights, wherever that goes.

That does not answer the question. Would you kill someone who shows up on your property with a legal claim to your semi-automatic weapons and ammo?

A "legal claim" could not be made, LL.

Speaking of bullets......I think you'll have less of a fight if you change ammo laws instead of gun laws. You have to have a permit to purchase ammo and all rounds must be accounted for. You'd get less of a fight from people.

Try it and see. :badgrin:

The nutters will just love that idea.

Oh the horror. That one might have to live with rifles and pistols that have no more than five or six shots before you have to reload. Just think, when all them thar commies come stormin' over the hill, they will have real guns.

I do believe what we are seeing demonstrated here is the paranoia of the fruitloop gun owner. The very kind of person that Lanza's mother was. And the kind that makes tragedies like Sandy Hook possible.

Oh the horror. That one might have to live with rifles and pistols that have no more than five or six shots before you have to reload. Just think, when all them thar commies come stormin' over the hill, they will have real guns.

I do believe what we are seeing demonstrated here is the paranoia of the fruitloop gun owner. The very kind of person that Lanza's mother was. And the kind that makes tragedies like Sandy Hook possible.

This coming from someone who thinks a hunting rifle is good for home defense.

I could defend my home with a hunting rifle. Couldn't you?

I wouldn't want to be your neighbor, chances are if you had to defend your home with a hunting rifle I would return fire at your home because I would have thought you were shooting at me when the projectile you fired went through my walls.

That's your right.. But it's my right to defend my home how I see fit and none of your business. See how that works? That's why it's referred to as, "THE BILL OF RIGHTS."

Wow.. omg.. Who knew?!

I wouldn't want to be your neighbor, chances are if you had to defend your home with a hunting rifle I would return fire at your home because I would have thought you were shooting at me when the projectile you fired went through my walls.

That was not the question. Why do nutters avoid the question so often?

That was not the question. Why do nutters avoid the question so often?

Because your comment disqualifies you from asking such a question.
Anyone who has some firearms experience knows that a hunting rifle should not be used as a home defense weapon.
Granted if that's all you have it's better than nothing, but I wouldn't advise anyone to use one.

Forum List

Back