4 hand guns found inside Sandy Hook

But when he says I'll take that bet! somehow it doesn't count.

:lmao:

Idiot when a bet is made it's completed by the two party's agreeing on the terms.
I made the bet but their was not acceptance. If so show it or stop acting like a little brat that the adults want let have it's way.

How many times are you NaziCons going to try spinning the facts?

The state guys were saying very early that they had found the hunting rifle (set up with plastic, mean looking parts to make idiots think it's an assault rifle) in the back seat, I also heard it was in the trunk. The Feds come in and all of a sudden it was an assault rifle that was used........ why would anyone want to use a long rifle in close quarters like a classroom. The asshole using a rifle that they can claim to be an assault rifle works in the administration's favor to push for a ban. "Never let a tragedy go to waste", the mantra of this piss ant, corrupt bunch of pigs in the current administration.....headed up by the perpetual campaigner in chief. The one thing they are sure of is that the imbeciles that voted for this fag will believe and parrot anything he says.

Katie Pavlich is the News Editor at Townhall.com and is not affiliated with NBC.
This is from your source a retraction from her.

Is that from NBC ?

You're a fucking idiot and a liar. The children were shot with an AR-15. The coroner stated that every one of them were killed with a long gun.

Has NBC made any retractions from what they reported?

How fucking stupid can you get? The NBC report was wrong. The fact that you used it to make your political point, in the face of conflicting and more solid evidence shows what a piece of shit you are. You're a liar with no honor.

Bullets. Gotta buy em all!

Bunch of adults and kids get killed by guns firing bullets and what does a large portion of the country think? Gee, gotta get me some bullets!

Last edited:
You're a fucking idiot and a liar. The children were shot with an AR-15. The coroner stated that every one of them were killed with a long gun.

How fucking stupid can you get? The NBC report was wrong. The fact that you used it to make your political point, in the face of conflicting and more solid evidence shows what a piece of shit you are. You're a liar with no honor.

I have more honor in my little finger than you do in your whole body. It's not very honorable to keep repeating someone made a bet when their was not one made.

I have more honor in my little finger than you do in your whole body. It's not very honorable to keep repeating someone made a bet when their was not one made.

You demonstrate here that you have no honor and are a liar.

Bunch of adults and kids get killed by guns firing bullets and what does a large portion of the country think? Gee, gotta get me some bullets!

I've bought more ammo in the last couple months than I have my entire life combined, and that's a lot. Got a bunch more to get too.

Man I love America.

You demonstrate here that you have no honor and are a liar.

How do I demonstrate your claim of dishonor show some proof or shut up.

I've bought more ammo in the last couple months than I have my entire life combined, and that's a lot. Got a bunch more to get too.

Man I love America.

I'm sure you could kill a lot of people with those bullets.

Man I love America.

Why is it that liberals have this fantasy about killing people?

Man I love America.

If they seek to do me harm you're fuckin right I can.

Man I love America.

Why is it that liberals have this fantasy about killing people?

Because they are too fuckin stupid to understand that 99% of legal gun owners seek to harm nobody.

Man I love America.

If they seek to do me harm you're fuckin right I can.

Interesting. If they seek to do you harm. Does that hypothetical description extend to confiscating your semi-automatic weapons and ammo? Would you consider that harming you?

Forum List

Back