4 hand guns found inside Sandy Hook

Idiot when a bet is made it's completed by the two party's agreeing on the terms.
I made the bet but their was not acceptance. If so show it or stop acting like a little brat that the adults want let have it's way.

You are the second one to be taken out.

Nice job, nice job. Bigrebnc, you have no honor. YOu wont even admit you are wrong here in this thread. Sadly, those kids were killed with that AR-15. Hey dumb ass, here is a thought, listen to what the coroner says, not some fucking reporter....Dumb ass.

Taken out? Seems he was to chickenshit to take the bet when called on it. So who took whom out?

So what bet did you lose then? Did it have something to do with the election and you leaving if your guy lost? Since Romney lost, why are you still here? Serious question.

Oh and will you ever admit you were wrong with this thread? Those kids were killed with an AR-15 according to the fucking coroner..

You are the second one to be taken out by this Zona.

Nice job XXXX, nice job. Bigrebnc, you have no honor. YOu wont even admit you are wrong here in this thread. Sadly, those kids were killed with that AR-15. Hey dumb ass, here is a thought, listen to what the coroner says, not some fucking reporter....Dumb ass.

Taken out? Seems he was to chickenshit to take the bet when called on it. So who took whom out?

So what bet did you lose then? Did it have something to do with the election and you leaving if your guy lost? Since Romney lost, why are you still here? Serious question.

Oh and will you ever admit you were wrong with this thread? Those kids were killed with an AR-15 according to the fucking coroner..

Wait a minute you said XXXX took me out but that just couldn't be true because he was to chickenshit to accept the bet from me.

No, too. As in too chickenshit. You are welcome.
It would mean something if I really gave a shit.
Grammar_Nazi_Icon_Text.svg

Running joke, BA.....please allow me my fun with your imbecile friend. No failure remotely possible when it comes to that one.

Running joke my nuts, you did the same thing with me with the same word earlier.

I did? Earlier when?

It is possible. But that does not remove the fact that I have been busting the dummy's balls over to, too and two for a good month now. Eat shit.

Last edited:
Running joke, BA.....please allow me my fun with your imbecile friend. No failure remotely possible when it comes to that one.

Running joke my nuts, you did the same thing with me with the same word earlier.

I did? Earlier when?

It is possible. But that does not remove the fact that I have been busting the dummy's balls over to, too and two for a good month now. Eat shit.

And you're even a bigger dummy to think I give a shit.,
At least I know the difference between an assault rifle and one that isn't.

I did? Earlier when?

And you're even a bigger dummy to think I give a shit.,
At least I know the difference between an assault rifle and one that isn't.

I know what an assault rifle is. Why would you say something so obviously wrong?

Forum List

Back