4 hand guns found inside Sandy Hook

Just a Reminder. From..... Sunday, December 16, 2012, 4:17 PM

Connecticut officials cautioned against the spread of false information on social media sites in the wake of Friday’s massacre.

Anyone who posts fake material about the rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School or killer Adam Lanza could face arrest, Connecticut State Police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said at a press conference Sunday.

“There has been misinformation coming from people posing as the shooter in this case, using other IDs, mimicking this crime and crime scene,” Vance said, adding that some of the posts are of a “threatening manner.”

“It's important to note that we have discussed this with federal authorities. These things are crimes. They will be investigated and prosecuted.”

Read more: Social media users spreading false information about Sandy Hook massacre could face charges, say police - NY Daily News

Talk with NBC they are already in enough hot water.

Connecticut officials cautioned against the spread of false information on social media sites in the wake of Friday’s massacre.

Anyone who posts fake material about the rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary School or killer Adam Lanza could face arrest, Connecticut State Police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said at a press conference Sunday.

“There has been misinformation coming from people posing as the shooter in this case, using other IDs, mimicking this crime and crime scene,” Vance said, adding that some of the posts are of a “threatening manner.”

“It's important to note that we have discussed this with federal authorities. These things are crimes. They will be investigated and prosecuted.”

Read more: Social media users spreading false information about Sandy Hook massacre could face charges, say police - NY Daily News
Looks like bugger is in danger of being arrested.

1. I'm not posing as the shooter
2.I am not using someone else'S ID
3.Nor have I mimicked anything
4. I posted an NBC UPDATE.
6. YOU FAIL.

I guess you missed this, bugger:

I guess you missed this, bugger:

I guess you should stay away from any discussion board.

6. YOU FAIL.

The Post was not directed at you, but everyone on the Thread. Measure twice, cut once. Be aware, there are some really way out there, YouTube Posts.

6. YOU FAIL.

The Post was not directed at you, but everyone on the Thread. Measure twice, cut once. Be aware, there are some really way out there, YouTube Posts.

The thread was based on early reports. You have your head up your ass.

6. YOU FAIL.

The thread was based on early reports. You have your head up your ass.

Link we already have seen you give your opinion as fact sp where is the link?

Forum List

Back