4 hand guns found inside Sandy Hook

Nothing to wonder, he has no honor.

No, he doesn't. I'm also beginning to suspect that he secretly admires the shooter's ability to get weapons that he shouldn't have had.
You are a fucking rotten crouch whore,

serious question...one was this bullshit story retracked? Two, did you lose a bet? If you say there was a caviat to that bet and you losing, could you please post a link. Would love to read it.

Thanks and happy holidays. You fucking no honor having asshole.

Does it matter? You made the dumb post, BigRabble.

Here is my thoughts on controlling the availability of the war weopons to crazies.

1. In order to possess an assault rifle or any semi-automatic with a magazine capacity of over 6 rounds, you have to have the same license requiered for owning a fully automatic weapon. You get caught outside your home with one of these weapons, the weapon is confiscated and destroyed, you go to jail, and you have a felony on your record.

If you sell or give away one of these weapons to someone without said license, you both get felony raps.

2. If you store your guns, of any, type irresponsibly and they are taken and used in a crime, you own that crime.

How much chance do you think there is that BigRabble could pass the background checks?

1. I'm not posing as the shooter
2.I am not using someone else'S ID
3.Nor have I mimicked anything
4. I posted an NBC UPDATE.
6. YOU FAIL.

The Post was not directed at you, but everyone on the Thread. Measure twice, cut once. Be aware, there are some really way out there, YouTube Posts.

The thread was based on early reports. You have your head up your ass.

The Thread was based on a false NBC Report that was Retracted. Measure twice, cut once. Big Reb could have tried to verify from another source before starting the Thread. How many of your Posts are based on misinformation and distortions? You are an authority on that, and having your own head up a number of asses. That's a given. Dick.

The Post was not directed at you, but everyone on the Thread. Measure twice, cut once. Be aware, there are some really way out there, YouTube Posts.

The thread was based on early reports. You have your head up your ass.

The Thread was based on a false NBC Report that was Retracted. Measure twice, cut once. Big Reb could have tried to verify from another source before starting the Thread. How many of your Posts are based on misinformation and distortions? You are an authority on that, and having your own head up a number of asses. That's a given. Dick.

Be careful, he will report you, to uh.....you. :cool:

Here is my thoughts on controlling the availability of the war weopons to crazies.

1. In order to possess an assault rifle or any semi-automatic with a magazine capacity of over 6 rounds, you have to have the same license requiered for owning a fully automatic weapon. You get caught outside your home with one of these weapons, the weapon is confiscated and destroyed, you go to jail, and you have a felony on your record.

If you sell or give away one of these weapons to someone without said license, you both get felony raps.

2. If you store your guns, of any, type irresponsibly and they are taken and used in a crime, you own that crime.

How much chance do you think there is that BigRabble could pass the background checks?

I would think he would do better than you, on a background check, on the range, and in the field. In the field, I don't think you you would have much of a chance at all.

bigrebnc1775 is possibly the dumbest member of this board. He owned this thread and now he has to eat it.

This is a great day, thank you bigrebnc1775, you fucking Welsher.

I still have my Air Force secuirty clearnce.
Every time I have to do work in a federal court house I have to do a back ground check. So far everything is good.

Excuse me but is this a retraction from NBC?
Earlier today I posted an NBC News report about the type of weapons Adam Lanza used during his Sandy Hook rampage. That report was from December 15 and contained false information. According to the Newtown coroner, Lanza used a semi-automatic AR-15, not four handguns as the report said. The entire post has been retracted. I apologize for the error.

You posted an early report, which, like others, was bullshit. You knew that when you posted your bullshit. You have no honor.

One more fucking time Did NBC make a retraction?

Too fucking lazy to look it up yourself I see. Story Retraction: Authorities Say Newtown Shooter Did Not Use Assault Weapon - Katie Pavlich

You posted an early report, which, like others, was bullshit. You knew that when you posted your bullshit. You have no honor.

Too fucking lazy to look it up yourself I see. Story Retraction: Authorities Say Newtown Shooter Did Not Use Assault Weapon - Katie Pavlich

Katie Pavlich is the News Editor at Townhall.com and is not affiliated with NBC.
This is from your source a retraction from her.
Earlier today I posted an NBC News report about the type of weapons Adam Lanza used during his Sandy Hook rampage. That report was from December 15 and contained false information. According to the Newtown coroner, Lanza used a semi-automatic AR-15, not four handguns as the report said. The entire post has been retracted. I apologize for the error.

Is that from NBC ?

This is bugger: Find some incorrect "fact" to support his stupid hopes and dreams and even though the "fact" is proven incorrect 1.565 million times continue to believe the "fact" is true simply because it exists on youtube.

Katie Pavlich is the News Editor at Townhall.com and is not affiliated with NBC.

Is that from NBC ?

You're a fucking idiot and a liar. The children were shot with an AR-15. The coroner stated that every one of them were killed with a long gun.

Is that from NBC ?

You're a fucking idiot and a liar. The children were shot with an AR-15. The coroner stated that every one of them were killed with a long gun.

Has NBC made any retractions from what they reported?

New Topics

Forum List

Back